Hotel Sofitel Brussels Europe
View the programme and register online at www.ccsconference.eu.
The major meeting point for stakeholders involved in CCS prior to Copenhagen is organised by Forum Europe and Bellona Europa. Limited places are available.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Andris Piebalgs, Commissioner for Energy, European Commission
- Chris Davies, Member, European Parliament
- Frederic Hauge, President, Bellona Foundation
- Piotr Tulej, Head of Unit, DG Environment, European Commission
- Lena Sandberg-Morch, Senior Officer, State Aid and Competition Department, EFTA
- Lars Stromberg, Vice President R&D, Vattenfall
- Ruth Hampton, Assistant Director, Cleaner Fossil Fuels Unit, BERR, UK
- Stefano Puppin, Unit K2 – Energy Conversion and Distribution Systems, DG Research, European Commission
- Luc de Marliave, Climate Change Coordinator, Total
- Claude Roulet, Senior Advisor, Schlumberger
- Sanjeev Kumar, CCS Cordinator, WWF
- Petre Petrov, Research Programme Officer, European Commission
- Alain F. Berger, VP European Affairs and Head of the Brussels Office, Alstom
- Scott Brockett, Policy Officer, DG Environment, European Commission
- Jesse Scott, Brussels Programme Leader, E3G
Join more than 200 of your peers for the EU CCS conference prior to Copenhagen. For more information and online registration, please visit www.ccsconference.eu or contact James Wilmott on +44 (0) 2920 783 028 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration is available at www.ccsconference.eu where you will find full registration costs including discounts. Book early to ensure you get the best rates and to secure a place!
This page is promotional only. These events may not be affiliated with ISEE. To submit your conference to be listed, please contact us.