The Brussels Carbon Capture and Storage Summit
Getting it right for Copenhagen
6th October 2009 – Sofitel Europe Hotel, Brussels
Join more than 200 of your peers for the major event prior to Copenhagen for all stakeholders involved in Carbon Capture and Storage. This event is organised by Forum Europe and Bellona Europe, with the support of the Zero Emission Platform and the Carbon Capture and Storage Association.
Early bird expires 25th August – Limited places available – For more information, to view the programme or to register online, please visit www.ccsconference.eu or contact James Wilmott on +44 (0) 2920 783 022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the event brochure and registration form.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Andris Piebalgs, Commissioner for Energy, European Commission
- Chris Davies, Member, European Parliament
- Frederic Hauge, President, Bellona Foundation
- Lars Stromberg, Vice President R&D, Vattenfall
- Piotr Tulej, Head of Unit, DG Environment, European Commission
- Luc de Marliave, Climate Change Coordinator, Total
- Claude Roulet, Senior Advisor, Schlumberger
- Lena Sandberg-Morch, Senior Officer, State Aid and Competition Department, EFTA
- Ruth Hampton, Assistant Director, Cleaner Fossil Fuels Unit, BERR, UK
- Stefano Puppin, Unit K2 – Energy Conversion and Distribution Systems, DG Research, European Commission
- Sanjeev Kumar, ETS Coordinator, WWF
- Petre Petrov, Research Programme Officer, European Commission
- Alain F. Berger, VP European Affairs and Head of the Brussels Office, Alstom
- Scott Brockett, Policy Officer, DG Environment, European Commission
- Jesse Scott, Brussels Programme Leader, E3G
Online registration available at www.ccsconference.eu where you will also find full registration costs including discounts. Book early to ensure you get the best rates and to secure a place!
We look forward to welcoming you to the event in October.