- CfP: Resilience January 14, 2019The Journal of Business Logistics has a call for papers. The idea of the CfP is to transfer theory related to ecological economics to the area of logistics and supply chain management. For more information click here. The post CfP: Resilience appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts January 10, 2019ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts: Feb 21st Deadline The call for abstracts for the 2019 Ecological Society of America (ESA) and USSEE joint meeting is now live at https://esa.org/louisville/contributed-oral-abstracts/ Abstracts will be accepted until Thursday February 21st at 5 pm EST The … Continue reading → The post ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts appeared first on The International […]
- USSEE December News January 2, 2019ESA/USSEE Conference Update, December Webinar Recording, University of Hawaii Job Posting, and Brief Survey for Members ESA/USSEE Conference: Call for Abstracts Coming Soon The call for abstracts for the USSEE’s 2019 conference, which will be held jointly with the Ecological … Continue reading → The post USSEE December News appeared first on The International Society […]
- 2019 ISEE President’s Greeting December 28, 2018The President’s greeting on the 2019 threshold Dear Collegues and Friends – I would like to remind you that the mission of ISEE consists of extending and integrating the understanding of the interfaces and interplay between ‘nature’s household’ (ecosystems) and … Continue reading → The post 2019 ISEE President’s Greeting appeared first on The International […]
- Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 December 28, 2018Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 is now available in English. Visit https://repositorio.cepal.org/handle/11362/44351 to access. The post Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 appeared first on The International Society for Ecological […]
- NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA December 27, 2018NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA Asociación Argentino-Uruguaya de Economía Ecológica (ASAUEE) Desde la Asociación Argentino-Uruguaya de Economía Ecológica queremos invitar al Seminario Acreditable de Posgrado “Economía Ambiental y Economía Ecológica” que dictarán Claudio Passalia y Claudio Fernández Macor (ambos miembros de … Continue reading → The post NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA appeared first on The International […]
- Economics for Humans, Second Edition December 27, 2018Economics for Humans, Second Edition Julie A. Nelson, University of Chicago Press, December 2018 Times Literary Supplement “Passionate, to be welcomed in a discipline notably devoid of passion. . . . Can be read for pleasure and enlightenment by economists and non-economists … Continue reading → The post Economics for Humans, Second Edition appeared first on The […]
- MSc Scholarships MODUL University 2019 December 19, 2018[Recent Video: Degrowth & Technology] Scholarship Details One full scholarship will be offered for the MSc in Sustainable Development, Management and Policy (see: https://www.modul.ac.at/study-programs/master/master-in-sustainable-development-management-and-policy/). The program has a strong focus on Ecological Economics and Degrowth and invites students from diverse … Continue reading → The post MSc Scholarships MODUL University 2019 appeared first on The […]
- Greta Thunberg’s School Strike for the Climate December 19, 201815-year-old Greta is inspiring kids all over the world to save their future from the rampant double-speak of their political leaders. Continue reading → The post Greta Thunberg’s School Strike for the Climate appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Routledge Handbook of Ecological Economics December 19, 201850 original articles, by 63 international authors (a third female), providing an introduction to and overview of key issues in ecological economics. Ideal for teaching and learning about the field, its current state and future prospects. Continue reading → The post Routledge Handbook of Ecological Economics appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- CfP: Resilience January 14, 2019
Category Archives: Conferences – ISEE
Welcome to the biennial conference of the International Society for Ecological Economics hosted by the University of Iceland August 13-15, 2014. The theme is: Towards well-being and equity within planetary boundaries. Core themes: Planetary boundaries and resource constraints. We will … Continue reading
Registration for ISEE 2014 – Iceland – is now open at http://isee2014.yourhost.is/programme/registration. Take advantage of the special rate for ISEE members, as well as the “early bird” reduction. Remember – the cheapest airline tickets will disappear fast, so make your … Continue reading
Call for session proposals, paper and poster abstracts The biannual conference of the ISEE will be hosted by the University of Iceland August 13 – 15 2014. As economic, social and environmental systems worldwide face increasing pressures and the call … Continue reading
ISEE holds its conference biennially. These conferences normally attract 500-900 social and natural scientists. In 2010 we met in Oldenburg, in 2012 in Rio de Janeiro, and in 2014 we will meet in Reykjavik. For 2016 and 2018 we are … Continue reading
LLAMADO PARA FUTUROS ORGANIZADORES DE LAS CONFERENCIAS DE LA SOCIEDAD INTERNACIONAL DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA ISEE PARA LAS REUNIONES DE 2016 Y 2018 LA ISEE CELEBRA SU CONFERENCIA CADA DOS AÑOS. ESTAS CONFERENCIAS SUELEN ATRAER UN PÚBLICO CONSIDERABLE DE ENTRE 500 … Continue reading
Looking for more information on the TEEB Day in Rio de Janeiro at the Conference of the International Society of Ecological Economics (ISEE)? Look no further! Click here for access to a full 8-page report by Johannes Förster, pictures from … Continue reading
Checked against delivery STATEMENT BY HIS EXCELLENCY JIGMI Y. THINLEY PRIME MINISTER OF THE KINGDOM OF BHUTAN AT THE Closing Session of the 2012 Conference of the International Society for Ecological Economics 5 pm, 19 June, 2012, Guanabara Palace Hotel, … Continue reading
Dear Participants in ISEE2012, We are pleased to publish the Preliminary Program of the ISEE2012 Conference "Ecological Economics and Rio+20: Contributions and Challenges for a Green Economy". Please visit the Conference website, at , to download the Highlights and Keynotes, … Continue reading
Dear fellow travelers, We warmly welcome you to the XII biennial conference of the International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE). Over the past year we have worked hard to organize this event to dovetail with the UN Conference on Sustainable … Continue reading
Registration is Closed A major five-day Forum on Science, Technology and Innovation for Sustainable Development will be held on 11-15 June 2012 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in the days just prior to the Rio+20 Conference. The Forum will bring … Continue reading
ISEE Conference 16-19 June 2012 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Ecological Economics and Rio + 20: Challenges and Contributions for a Green Economy Update: Online registration has now ended. You can register onsite at the Conference. Register now to participate! www.isee2012.org … Continue reading
Early Bird Registration for ISEE2012 has been extended to March 15 ISEE CONFERENCE 2012 June 16-19, 2012 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil "Challenges and Contributions for a Green Economy" For more information visit http://www.isee2012.org.
Boulding Award Speech – Mathis Wackernagel PDF Version of his Speech, entitled Economics of Global Auction Boulding Award Speech – William Rees PDF Version of the Speech Speech to the ISEE 2012 by Prime Minister of Bhutan Microsoft Word Version … Continue reading
On behalf of the ISEE 2012 Scientific Committee, we would like to inform you that due to the extended date for abstract submission, we have scheduled new dates to communicate the acceptance results, as follows: 15 January 2012 Author notification … Continue reading