- Bina Agarwal Articles and Collaborations January 18, 2021Livelihoods in COVID times: Gendered perils and New pathways in India Agarwal, Bina. 2021. “Livelihoods in COVID times: Gendered perils and New pathways in India”, World Development, vol. 139, 2021. https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1cMmJ,6yxDEMW9 Revisiting Group Farming in a Post-Socialist Economy Agarwal, Bina, … Continue reading → The post Bina Agarwal Articles and Collaborations appeared first on The […]
- 2021 Joint Conference of ISEE, ESEE and DEGROWTH January 13, 2021The Joint Conference of ISEE, ESEE, and DEGROWTH in collaboration with Manchester University, UK Building Alternative Livelihoods in times of ecological and political crisis Given the continuing pandemic, the joint conference between the International Degrowth Research Network, the International Society … Continue reading → The post 2021 Joint Conference of ISEE, ESEE and DEGROWTH appeared […]
- Report from Stuart Scott regarding Vatican Internship January 13, 2021Report from Stuart Scott regarding the Internship at the Vatican: I would like to start this new year’s blank slate off on a very ‘up’ note. As you may or may not be aware, an outgrowth of Clóvis Cavalcanti’s and … Continue reading → The post Report from Stuart Scott regarding Vatican Internship appeared first […]
- 7th biennial Best Early Career Researcher Award January 12, 2021Enter the 7th biennial Best Early Career Researcher Award for the chance to win your registration and $250 to attend The International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2021. You will also have a speaking slot to present your paper. Deadline: 15 March 2021. Click here for details … Continue reading → The post 7th biennial Best Early Career Researcher Award appeared first […]
- Assistant Professor of Economics LUC – SES December 21, 2020Job Title: Assistant Professor of Economics. Background: Loyola University Chicago’s (LUC) School of Environmental Sustainability (SES) and Quinlan School of Business (QSB) invite applications for a 50/50 jointly appointed full-time, tenure-track endowed position at the rank of Assistant Professor/Advanced Assistant … Continue reading → The post Assistant Professor of Economics LUC – SES appeared first […]
- ESEE Job Opening for Website and Social Media Manager December 16, 2020ESEE is looking for a content manager for our website and social media channels. The job holder would regularly post news on and pertaining to ecological economics on the website (WordPress) as well as Twitter (@ESEEORG), Facebook, and LinkedIn. Content … Continue reading → The post ESEE Job Opening for Website and Social Media Manager […]
- Rethinking Ecological Economics: A Mayan Perspective December 14, 2020Rethinking Ecological Economics: A Mayan perspective Manuel May Castillo Albert Chan Dzul and David Barkin A global online symposium of the International Degrowth Network and the International Society for Ecological Economics was held from 1-4 September, with the theme Economy … Continue reading → The post Rethinking Ecological Economics: A Mayan Perspective appeared first on […]
- Economics and Climate Emergency December 9, 2020Economics and Climate Emergency Special Issue of the Journal Globalizations Introduction to the SI Gills, B. and J. Morgan. 2020a. ‘Economics and climate emergency’. Globalizations: 1-16. https://doi.org/10.1080/14747731.2020.1841527 Contents (alphabetical) Bacevic, J. 2020. ‘Unthinking knowledge production: from post-Covid to post-carbon futures’. … Continue reading → The post Economics and Climate Emergency appeared first on The International […]
- Tenure Track appointment-Black Studies in Geography and Environment November 19, 2020Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change The Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change (EUC), York University, invites highly qualified candidates to apply for a professorial stream tenure-track appointment in Black Studies in Geography and Environment at the Assistant Professor level, … Continue reading → The post Tenure Track appointment-Black Studies in Geography and Environment appeared […]
- Symposium Proposals Invited November 4, 2020Announcing The International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2021 The International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2021: Ecological Models for Tomorrow’s Solutions will take place from 12-16 October 2021 at the University of Toronto, Scarborough, Canada. We would like to invite … Continue reading → The post Symposium Proposals Invited appeared first on The International Society […]
- Bina Agarwal Articles and Collaborations January 18, 2021
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.