- EcoSummit 2020 Symposia Reminder June 24, 2019Submit proposals by 28 June 2019 Call for symposia and side event proposals Remember to submit your proposals by 28 June 2019 The EcoSummit 2020 Scientific Committee invites submissions of symposium proposals and side events: Following the conference theme BUILDING A … Continue reading → The post EcoSummit 2020 Symposia Reminder appeared first on The International […]
- USSEE Board Election Results and President’s Welcome Message June 24, 2019Thank you to all of our members who ran and voted in this election. We are happy to announce the new USSEE board, effective June 2019. John Sorrentino will continue as secretary treasurer, and Regina Ostergaard-Klem will serve a second … Continue reading → The post USSEE Board Election Results and President’s Welcome Message appeared […]
- Global Catholic Climate Movement May 2019 News June 19, 2019I’m so grateful to share Global Catholic Climate Movement’s news from May. At the top of the news, I’m amazed that 1.5 million people from all around the world took part in the global climate strikes on May 24. This … Continue reading → The post Global Catholic Climate Movement May 2019 News appeared first […]
- ESA/USSEE Conference Earlybird Deadline, Student Registration Steps, and Workshops June 19, 2019Conference Registration Information: Earlybird Deadline 6/27, Student Registration Steps, and Workshops The Early bird registration period for ESA/USSEE 2019 ends on June 27th at 5 pm EST. At this point registration increases from $390 to $450 for members, and from … Continue reading → The post ESA/USSEE Conference Earlybird Deadline, Student Registration Steps, and Workshops […]
- Scientist Warning Newsletter June 2019 June 17, 2019Scientist Warning Newsletter for June 2019 Following my cancer diagnosis, I underwent radiation and chemotherapy, under duress I must admit, and a scare tactic by the oncologist at our local hospital. The double whammy of both radically destructive treatments was … Continue reading → The post Scientist Warning Newsletter June 2019 appeared first on The […]
- Two Teaching/Research Associate Positions June 13, 2019Two Teaching/Research Associate Positions, WU, Vienna Part-time, 30 hours/week Would you like to make a major step forward in your academic career? WU offers ideal conditions to help you achieve that goal. WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business) is … Continue reading → The post Two Teaching/Research Associate Positions appeared first on The International […]
- Laudato Si’ Circles June 8, 2019New, powerful way to unite and do more This week, we celebrate Pentecost and announce Laudato Si’ Circles, a new way to pray, reflect, and take action together. Laudato Si’ Circles bring people together. They are a response to our … Continue reading → The post Laudato Si’ Circles appeared first on The International Society […]
- Population Matters May 2019 Update May 31, 2019POPULATION MATTERS MEMBERS’ UPDATE May 2019 Here is a round up of our news Help Dandelion Africa transform rural communities in Kenya Boys for Change is a Dandelion Africa project which trains boys and young men to teach both girls … Continue reading → The post Population Matters May 2019 Update appeared first on The […]
- Join us in Louisville for the ESA+USSEE 2019 Joint Meeting May 30, 2019Registration is Now Open! Early registration continues through June 27 and the housing deadline is July 10. BRIDGING COMMUNITIES AND ECOSYSTEMS: INCLUSION AS AN ECOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE Kentucky International Convention Center Louisville, KY Sunday the 11th to Friday the 16th The … Continue reading → The post Join us in Louisville for the ESA+USSEE 2019 Joint […]
- Wisconsin Dept of Natural Resources Economist Needed May 13, 2019Natural Resources, Department of Economist (Forestry) Job Announcement Code(s): 19-01349 The Forest Economist is responsible for conducting complex economic analyses and evaluation, developing economic policies and training, managing internal and external partnerships, and providing leadership for the statewide Forest Economics program … Continue reading → The post Wisconsin Dept of Natural Resources Economist Needed appeared first […]
- EcoSummit 2020 Symposia Reminder June 24, 2019
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.