- Engaging Economies of Change Conference May 2019 December 12, 2018Scholars, activists, educators, civil servants, business leaders and change-makers alike: We invite you to Engage with Economies of Change! Continue reading → The post Engaging Economies of Change Conference May 2019 appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- EES Computational Sustainability Job Opening December 10, 2018The Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment (ESSIE) in the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering (HWCOE) at the University of Florida (UF) invites applications for multiple nine-month, tenure-track positions at the ranks of Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor in Environmental Engineering Science (EES), with a focus on Computational Sustainability and Sustainable Systems Engineering. Continue […]
- Oxford Spring School in Ecological Economics 2019 December 10, 2018Oxford Spring School in Ecological Economics 2019 24-30 March Green Economy for Countries, Cities and Regions: Ecosystems, Economy, Policy The School will address key elements of the new economy transformation, exploring the cutting edge methods and policy applications in ecological … Continue reading → The post Oxford Spring School in Ecological Economics 2019 appeared first […]
- EcoSystems December 10, 2018Updated: 10 December 2018 1 November 2018 Press Release and Book Form Environment Europe is delighted to request the pleasure of your company at the Private View of the ‘ECOSYSTEMS’ exhibition by Dr Stanislav Shmelev to take place 13:00-17:00 on 12 … Continue reading → The post EcoSystems appeared first on The International Society for Ecological […]
- Assistant Professor of Applied Economics for Healthy Ecosystems December 3, 2018Assistant Professor of Applied Economics for Healthy Ecosystems (9 month, Tenure Track, 70% Instruction, 30% Research) The Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Management (NREM) in the College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources (CTAHR) at the University of Hawaii … Continue reading → The post Assistant Professor of Applied Economics for Healthy Ecosystems appeared […]
- Russia’s Green Economy November 30, 2018Russia’s green economy The country’s ecological transition is slow and tenuous – but it is happening By Angelina Davydova | 29.11.2018 Originally published International Politics and Society Read this article in Russian. Environmental issues are currently all the rage in Russia. They feature in … Continue reading → The post Russia’s Green Economy appeared first on The International Society […]
- Concern of Ecological Economists November 30, 2018The new Brazilian government, to take office on January 1st, 2019, does not want COP-25 in Brazil. According to the president-elect, Jair Bolsonaro, climate change as presented is an artificial threat. To say that global warming exists is intended to … Continue reading → The post Concern of Ecological Economists appeared first on The International […]
- Scientists’ Warning to Humanity November 27, 2018World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity – A Second Notice A team of filmmakers are now bringing this movement to the big screen. We are the production team behind the recent film SAVING ATLANTIS about the global decline of corals. We’re … Continue reading → The post Scientists’ Warning to Humanity appeared first on The International […]
- McGill in Agricultural and Environmental Economics November 22, 2018Tenure-Track Faculty Position Open to rank of Assistant Professor Canada Research Chair Tier 2 in Agricultural Economics Faculty: Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Department/School: Natural Resource Sciences The Canada Research Chair is also open to internal candidates who already hold a tenure-track or … Continue reading → The post McGill in Agricultural and Environmental Economics appeared first on […]
- USSEE Webinar: Advancing the Integration of Ecosystem Services and Livelihood Adaptation November 20, 2018USSEE Webinar: Advancing the Integration of Ecosystem Services and Livelihood Adaptation. Presented by Dr. Elizabeth G King Wednesday December 5th, 1 pm EST The concept of ecosystem services has become a cornerstone in dialogues and policy making in conservation, natural … Continue reading → The post USSEE Webinar: Advancing the Integration of Ecosystem Services and […]
- Engaging Economies of Change Conference May 2019 December 12, 2018
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.