- Call for papers ANZSEE 2019 Conference February 22, 2019Call for papers ANZSEE 2019 Conference Ecological Economics: Solutions Now and In the Future 24–26 November 2019, RMIT University, Melbourne The urgency for ecological solutions continues to mount with delays in addressing significant local to global environmental and social problems … Continue reading → The post Call for papers ANZSEE 2019 Conference appeared first on […]
- University of Freiburg Research Position Available February 19, 2019Posted: 14 February 2019 The Chair of Environmental Economics and Resource Management at the University of Freiburg, Germany, Prof. Dr. Stefan Baumgärtner) is seeking a Doctoral or Postdoctoral Researcher in Ecological, Environmental and Resource Economicsbeginning June 1, 2019 or the earliest date thereafter. … Continue reading → The post University of Freiburg Research Position Available appeared first on […]
- SPSAS Scenarios February 19, 2019The São Paulo School of Advanced Science on Scenarios and Modelling on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services to Support Human Well-Being will be held in São Pedro (190 km from São Paulo) from 01 – 15 July, 2019. Applications are open … Continue reading → The post SPSAS Scenarios appeared first on The International Society for […]
- 2019 ESA+USSEE Joint Meeting February 15, 20192019 ESA+USSEE Joint Meeting: Call for Contributed Abstracts ESA and USSEE invite contributed abstracts (talks and posters) for the upcoming joint meeting in Louisville. The deadline to submit an abstract is Thursday, February 21 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time (2:00 … Continue reading → The post 2019 ESA+USSEE Joint Meeting appeared first on The International […]
- ISSST 2019 Abstracts Due Today February 13, 2019International Symposium on Sustainable Systems and Technology Portland, Oregon, USA ● June 25-27, 2019 Abstracts are due today (13 February 2019)! Alumni Rate Closes Friday (15 February 2019)! Final reminder that abstracts are due today! Visit https://www.conftool.org/issst2019/ to submit your … Continue reading → The post ISSST 2019 Abstracts Due Today appeared first on The […]
- International AFEP-IIPPE Conference CfP February 7, 2019International AFEP-IIPPE Conference, with participation by ADEK, AHE and EAEPE Envisioning the Economy of the Future and the Future of Political Economy July 3rd to 5th, 2019, Lille, France Social Ecological Economics and Political Economy: Theoretical, Methodological and Empirical Issues … Continue reading → The post International AFEP-IIPPE Conference CfP appeared first on The International […]
- USSEE January and February News February 4, 2019January/February News: Conference call for abstracts, February Webinar, and Featured Job Posting ESA/USSEE Joint Conference: Call for Abstracts The call for abstracts for the 2019 Ecological Society of America (ESA) and USSEE joint meeting is now live at https://esa.org/louisville/contributed-oral-abstracts/. Abstracts … Continue reading → The post USSEE January and February News appeared first on The […]
- Tenth Biennial INSEE Conference January 31, 2019Tenth Biennial Conference of the Indian Society for Ecological Economics on the theme: Climate Change and Disasters: Challenges, Opportunities and Responses which is to be held during November 06th to 08th at the Centre for Economics and Social Studies (CESS), Hyderabad, India. The … Continue reading → The post Tenth Biennial INSEE Conference appeared first on The International […]
- Global Degrowth Day January 28, 2019Global Degrowth Day – Good Life for All On 1st June 2019 there will again be many different public events all over the world to share alternatives to a growth based society. We want to show: A good life for … Continue reading → The post Global Degrowth Day appeared first on The International Society […]
- Environmental Tragedy in Brumadinho January 27, 2019The International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE) expresses its pain in the face of yet another environmental tragedy in Brazil, this time in Brumadinho, state of Minas Gerais. This tragedy involves a tailings dam that was improperly built and managed; … Continue reading → The post Environmental Tragedy in Brumadinho appeared first on The International […]
- Call for papers ANZSEE 2019 Conference February 22, 2019
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.