- Computational Modeling of Extreme Events in Coupled Natural and Human Systems Postdoc April 17, 2019Vermont EPSCoR is recruiting a postdoctoral associate to join our cutting-edge NSF funded research on Basin Resilience to Extreme Events (BREE). BREE is a five-year award of large-scale interdisciplinary studies which will determine how the Lake Champlain Basin’s landscape, watershed … Continue reading → The post Computational Modeling of Extreme Events in Coupled Natural and […]
- USSEE/ESA 2019 Joint Meeting Early Registration April 17, 2019Early bird registration is now open, and runs through June 27th. Regular registration runs through July 18th, and onsite registration runs up until the event. When you go to register, first make sure you have renewed your USSEE membership. There … Continue reading → The post USSEE/ESA 2019 Joint Meeting Early Registration appeared first on […]
- XIII National Meeting of ECOECO April 11, 2019The Brazilian Society for Ecological Economics (ECOECO) is pleased to anounce that the XIII National Meeting of ECOECO will be held in the State University of Campinas, state of São Paulo (September 23rd to 26th). This year, celebrating twenty-five years … Continue reading → The post XIII National Meeting of ECOECO appeared first on The […]
- US EPA Post-Doc Announcement – Globalizing the USEEIO Model April 11, 2019EPA Announcement The EPA has a post-doc opportunity to work with us to connect the USEEIO model to a global multi-regional input-output model, and to more broadly join our USEEIO modelling team. The specific announcement is here: https://cfpub.epa.gov/ordpd/PostDoc_Position.cfm?pos_id=1119 The details … Continue reading → The post US EPA Post-Doc Announcement – Globalizing the USEEIO Model […]
- Call for Posters: ESA & USSEE 2019 Joint Meeting, August 11-16 April 11, 2019Join us this August 11-16 for the ESA & USSEE 2019 Joint Meeting in Louisville, Kentucky! The theme, Bridging Communities & Ecosystems: Inclusion as an Ecological Imperative, will explore how inclusive approaches to ecology can build bridges between theory and … Continue reading → The post Call for Posters: ESA & USSEE 2019 Joint Meeting, […]
- Sir David Attenborough Speaks Out April 10, 2019Population Matters For a Sustainable Future Spring 2019 magazine The latest issue of the Population Matters magazine is now available to download. Back issues can be found on the website here. The post Sir David Attenborough Speaks Out appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- International Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Marine Sciences April 5, 2019International Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Marine Sciences ISblue new selection criteria ISblue fellowships give creative young scientists the opportunity to develop their own research project in one of the ISblue laboratories in Western Brittany (France). ISblue research brings together all disciplines … Continue reading → The post International Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Marine Sciences appeared first on […]
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Ecological Economists (ANZSEE) 2019 Conference April 5, 2019Ecological Economics: Solutions Now and In the Future — Call for paper abstracts and registrations The escalating impacts of climate change and other ecological crises create an urgent need to address significant local to global environmental and social problems — … Continue reading → The post Australian and New Zealand Society of Ecological Economists (ANZSEE) […]
- March/April USSEE News April 2, 2019Millennium Challenge Corporation Grant Opportunity The Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) has just issued a grant opportunity. MCC is looking to develop partnerships with a non-profit, “think tank” or academic institution to enhance analytical capabilities in various subfields of environmental and natural … Continue reading → The post March/April USSEE News appeared first on The International Society […]
- EcoSummit 2020 | 21 – 25 June 2020, Gold Coast, Australia April 2, 2019EcoSummit 2020 Building a sustainable and desirable future: Adapting to a changing land and sea-scape Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia SAVE THE DATE: 21-25 June 2020 The 6th International EcoSummit Congress, EcoSummit 2020 – Building a sustainable and desirable future: Adapting to … Continue reading → The post EcoSummit 2020 | 21 – 25 June 2020, Gold […]
- Computational Modeling of Extreme Events in Coupled Natural and Human Systems Postdoc April 17, 2019
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.