- 50 Days FREE Access to Legal Institutions and Ecological Economics October 22, 201850 Days’ free access to Legal Institutions and Ecological Economics: Their Common Contribution for Achieving a Sustainable Development (Volker Mauerhofer) is now available online, containing full bibliographic details. For access, click this link before December 09, 2018 you will be taken directly … Continue reading → The post 50 Days FREE Access to Legal Institutions and Ecological […]
- Job Opportunity Chair (W2) of Business Management October 19, 2018Chair of Business Management, esp. Corporate Biodiversity Management at TU Dresden, Germany As part of the Tenure Track Programme of the German Federal Government and the Federal States (Tenure Track Programme), the International Institute Zittau at Technische Universität Dresden, Germany, … Continue reading → The post Job Opportunity Chair (W2) of Business Management appeared first […]
- Amazonia and the Setbacks of Brazil’s Political Moment Commentary October 16, 2018ISEE member, Philip Fearnside, provides commentary on 12 October 2018 on Amazonia and the setbacks of Brazil’s political moment. The commentary begins…. Brazil’s presidential election has created virulent polarization in the country with consequences for the Amazon. Right-wing candidate Jair Bolsonaro won … Continue reading → The post Amazonia and the Setbacks of Brazil’s Political Moment Commentary […]
- Computational Sustainability and Sustainable Systems Engineering Position October 8, 2018Computational Sustainability and Sustainable Systems Engineering WORK TYPE: Faculty Full-Time LOCATION: Main Campus (Gainesville, FL) CATEGORIES: Engineering/Computer Science/Environmental Science/Ecology DEPARTMENT: 19070000 – EG-ENG SCH SUSTAIN INFRST ENV CLASSIFICATION TITLE: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor Job Description: The Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment (ESSIE) … Continue reading → The post Computational Sustainability and Sustainable Systems Engineering Position appeared first […]
- Rethinking Environmentalism: Linking Justice, Sustainability, and Diversity October 1, 2018Just published: An edited volume titled “Rethinking Environmentalism: Linking Justice, Sustainability, and Diversity”, edited by Sharachchandra Lele, Eduardo S. Brondizio, John Byrne, Georgina M. Mace and Joan Martinez-Alier and published by MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass. The book is the result … Continue reading → The post Rethinking Environmentalism: Linking Justice, Sustainability, and Diversity appeared first […]
- Puebla, ISEE2018 Conference, Inauguration Address September 26, 2018Puebla, ISEE2018 Conference, Inauguration Address Clóvis Cavalcanti, ISEE President Dear friends, With great honor and joy, I ask your permission and the organizers’, in the name of their coordinator, my old friend David Barkin, to offer you a few words … Continue reading → The post Puebla, ISEE2018 Conference, Inauguration Address appeared first on The […]
- Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability September 26, 2018Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability Volume 34, October 2018, Pages 26-32 Gender equality, food security and the sustainable development goals by Bina Agarwal Abstract This paper examines the potential and limitations of SDG 5 (Gender Equality) in helping to achieve household food … Continue reading → The post Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability appeared first on The […]
- ReBirth: Trip to Vicente Guerrero September 19, 2018Prior to ISEE2018 Conference in Puebla, Mexico, a visit to Vicente Guerrero peasant community was arranged. Here is a report from a participant. Rebirth: Trip to Vicente Guerrero by Oliver Braunschweig* Rebirth, I would say, is the theme of the … Continue reading → The post ReBirth: Trip to Vicente Guerrero appeared first on The […]
- World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity September 11, 2018World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity Posted by Stuart Scott, ISEE Strategist, firstname.lastname@example.org I have been collaborating with the group that issued the World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity – Second Notice in December 2017. The result was the ScientistsWarning.org website which … Continue reading → The post World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity appeared first on The […]
- September 24 Deadline for COP-24 September 11, 2018Posted by Stuart Scott, ISEE Strategist COP-24 This year the ISEE has been granted provisional* Observer status to the UNFCCC climate negotiations. I applied for this status, with Anne Aitken’s assistance, and I am now the DCP (Designated Focal Point) … Continue reading → The post September 24 Deadline for COP-24 appeared first on The […]
- 50 Days FREE Access to Legal Institutions and Ecological Economics October 22, 2018
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.