- ISSST 2019 Feedback and 2020 Call for Themes/Activities August 16, 2019International Symposium on Sustainable Systems and Technology ISSST 2019 feedback request! + ISSST 2020 call for themes & organizers! ISSST 2019 feedback Thanks to all those who made it out to Portland last month for helping to make ISSST 2019 … Continue reading → The post ISSST 2019 Feedback and 2020 Call for Themes/Activities appeared […]
- EcoSummit Abstract Submission Open August 12, 2019Updates and deadlines Abstract submission open Abstract submission is now open for EcoSummit 2020. This is an open Call for Abstracts for presentations and posters to be submitted against the symposium topics listed on the conference website. Abstract submission deadline: 15 November 2019 EcoSummit … Continue reading → The post EcoSummit Abstract Submission Open appeared first on The International […]
- USSEE August Updates August 8, 2019USSEE General Membership Minutes 6-27-17-jsGeneral Membership Meeting, ISEE 2020, and more… Join the USSEE General Membership Meeting: 8/13, 6:30 pm EST We would like to invite all USSEE members to join us for the general membership meeting at the ESA/USSEE … Continue reading → The post USSEE August Updates appeared first on The International Society […]
- The New Environmental Economics: Sustainability and Justice August 8, 2019Polity would like to announce a recent title: The New Environmental Economics: Sustainability and Justice – By Eloi Laurent We are pleased to announce a special discount of 20% for Members of ISEE: Discount Code: ISEE1 Expiration date: 25 Mar 2020 … Continue reading → The post The New Environmental Economics: Sustainability and Justice appeared first […]
- Funded PhD Scholarship Manchester Metropolitan University August 6, 2019The socio-economic and financial implications of hydrogen use for transport and gas supply Funded PhD Scholarship Summary Hydrogen and fuel cell technology have the potential to largely contribute to the decarbonization of the energy system. The possible applications to the … Continue reading → The post Funded PhD Scholarship Manchester Metropolitan University appeared first on […]
- August ASAUEE News of Ecological Economy August 6, 2019From the Argentine-Uruguayan Association of Ecological Economics we want to invite you to be part of a learning space in Ecological Economics in Uruguay . This space proposes a series of meetings that will take place in a modality to be … Continue reading → The post August ASAUEE News of Ecological Economy appeared first on […]
- Call for Sub-Themes for Degrowth/ISEE Conference, 2020 July 31, 2019The 7th International Degrowth and 16th ISEE Joint Conference Building Alternative Livelihoods in Times of Ecological and Political Crisis Call for sub-themes We are delighted to announce that the first ever joint conference between the International Degrowth Research Network and … Continue reading → The post Call for Sub-Themes for Degrowth/ISEE Conference, 2020 appeared first […]
- Post Doc Opportunity in New Zealand July 31, 2019Position Title: Post-Doctoral Scientist Reports To: Director of NZAGRC, Dr. Harry Clark Direct Reports: Nil Group: NZAGRC Key Relationships: Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Chapter 7 authors, Research Stakeholders, Scientists Location: Grasslands Campus, Palmerston North WHO WE ARE We are … Continue reading → The post Post Doc Opportunity in New Zealand appeared first on […]
- COP-25 Santiago Chile July 31, 2019Want to attend COP-25 2019 UN Climate Negotiations in Santiago, Chile? The ISEE now has Observer Status at the UNFCCC’s annual climate negotiations, known as the COP or Conference of Parties. This year COP-25, will take place in Santiago, Chile … Continue reading → The post COP-25 Santiago Chile appeared first on The International Society […]
- PhD opportunity at ICTA-UAB July 24, 2019Vulnerability to climate and agrarian change in rural Spain PhD position at ICTA-UAB, 2020-2023. The Institute of Environmental Science and Technology at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (ICTA-UAB) is offering a PhD scholarship to candidates who would like to pursue … Continue reading → The post PhD opportunity at ICTA-UAB appeared first on The International […]
- ISSST 2019 Feedback and 2020 Call for Themes/Activities August 16, 2019
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.