- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Community Development and Applied Economics December 20, 2017POSITION: We seek a colleague to join the Department of Community Development and Applied Economics (CDAE) in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Vermont, starting at the rank of a tenure-track Assistant Professor. CDAE’s mission … Continue reading →
- ISC Elections Committee Deadline: 20 December 2017 December 11, 2017The new Governing Board of the International Science Council (ISC) will be elected during the founding General Assembly in July 2018. According to the new Council’s Statutes and Rules of Procedure, as discussed and agreed during the October 2017 meeting … Continue reading →
- Gund Institute Seeks Postdocs December 6, 2017POSTDOCTORAL ASSOCIATE GUND INSTITUTE, THE UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT The Gund Institute for Environment at the University of Vermont (UVM) is recruiting Postdoctoral Associates for Fall 2018 to conduct research on major global environmental challenges. We seek exceptional early-career scholars committed … Continue reading →
- Final Deadline for the 24th ISDRS Conference December 6, 2017Final deadline for abstracts submission to the 24th International Sustainable Development Research Society Conference ACTION FOR A SUSTAINABLE WORLD: FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE http://www.isdrsconference.org/ Abstract submission for the 24th International Sustainable Development Research Society Conference ACTION FOR A SUSTAINABLE WORLD: … Continue reading →
- Junior Professorship (W1) “Transformation towards Sustainable Energy Systems” with Tenure Track November 30, 2017Sciences and Geography. This professorship is particularly suitable for highly qualified early career researchers. The professorship should develop and refine instruments of environmental regulation which are necessary for the transformation towards sustainable energy systems and investigate policy formulation and operational … Continue reading →
- Without Limits to Love by Clovis Cavalcanti November 30, 2017
- Online SDG Academy Course November 29, 2017Peter May shares with you the preview of the online SDG Academy course entitled “From the Ground Up: Protecting and Managing our Terrestrial Ecosystems“ on biodiversity, land use and forests in which I have participated as a lecturer on the … Continue reading →
- Join NCSE on Thursday 11/30 for a Webinar on the 4th National Climate Assessment and Outcomes from COP 23 November 28, 2017Upcoming Webinar Climate Science, Impacts, and Policy Today: the 4th National Climate Assessment and Outcomes from the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Bonn – COP 23 Thursday, November 30, 2017 1:15 – 2:45 p.m. Eastern Time Register Today November … Continue reading →
- Call for Volunteer Chapter Scientists November 24, 2017IPCC Special Report on Climate Change and Land (SRCCL) The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is in the process of developing a Special Report on Climate Change and Land (SRCCL), which is scheduled for completion in August 2019. More information about … Continue reading →
- A Dam-Building Boom is Transforming the Brazilian Amazon November 24, 2017Philip Fearnside is one of the greatest authorities in the world of environmental knowledge about the Amazon. He is a member of the International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE). Brazil is in the midst of a dam-building spree in the … Continue reading →
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Community Development and Applied Economics December 20, 2017
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.
Founded in 1997, this program offers graduate degrees in ecological economics and environmental management, as well as Doctorates in environmental sciences. GRADUATE ERASMUS MUNDUS PHD
This is one of the few programs worldwide to offer a Ph.D. in Ecological Economics.