- Transformational Change in Environmental and Natural Resource Management December 7, 2016Transformational Change in Environmental and Natural Resource Management Guidelines for policy excellence Edited by Mike Young, Christine Esau About the Book The aim of this book is to catalyse global interest in the pursuit of transformational changes in natural resource … Continue reading →
- PEJEP Call for Papers November 29, 2016POLITICA ECONOMICA JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC POLICY ISSN 1120-9496 CALL FOR PAPERS Politica Economica/Journal of Economic Policy (PEJEP) invites submission of papers for the special issue «The New Climate Economy after the Paris Accord». The journal «Politica Economica/Journal of Economic Policy» … Continue reading →
- ESEE 2017 and Summer School Call Extended Deadline November 28, 2016We invite you to the 12th International Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics, which will be held from June 20-23, 2017 in Budapest, Hungary hosted by the Corvinus Business School, Corvinus University of Budapest. We have extended the … Continue reading →
- Pope Francis, Clóvis Cavalcanti and Stuart Scott November 28, 2016Clóvis Cavalcanti and Stuart Scott had the honor of meeting Pope Francis at the Vatican, furthering ecological economics.
- Now that COP-22 is done… November 22, 2016Here are interesting, pertinent videos of our Climate Matters Shows at the annual UN climate negotiations in Marrakesh, COP-22. Please watch, ‘like’, and share through your social networks. Climate Reality – A Conversation with Ken Berlin Food Choices – The … Continue reading →
- Endowed Assistant Professor in Ecological Economics & Environmental Policy November 16, 2016Endowed Assistant Professor in Ecological Economics & Environmental Policy Loyola University Chicago’s (LUC), Institute of Environmental Sustainability (IES) invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track endowed position at the rank of Assistant Professor/Advanced Assistant Professor, beginning fall 2017. LUC is ranked … Continue reading →
- Only Five Days Left to Submit Your ACES Abstract and Proposal November 14, 2016Oceania Ecosystem Services Forum ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO until abstract and proposal submission closes Don’t miss out – abstracts and proposals to participate in the following activities closes 18th November: Workshops a setting for courses or stakeholders to discuss … Continue reading →
- Sustainability and the Art of Long-term Thinking November 14, 2016Publication new Book “Sustainability and the Art of Long-term Thinking” by Bernd Klauer, Reiner Manstetten, Thomas Petersen, Johannes Schiller Dealing with time is intimately linked to sustainability, because sustainability, at its core, involves long-term ethical claims. To live up to … Continue reading →
- Conference Abstracts & Presentations Available November 11, 2016All ISEE2016 abstracts and presentations are now available online. Abstracts are available at http://www.isecoeco.org/isee-2016-abstracts/. Presentations are available at http://www.isecoeco.org/isee-2016-presentations/.
- Seminarios de Agroecologia Y Economia Ecologica November 11, 2016SEMINARIOS DE AGROECOLOGIA (ESCUDO VERDE PARA CIUDADES) Y ECONOMIA ECOLÓGICA Agradeceremos su difusión a Redes Tenemos el agrado de invitar a los siguientes Seminarios 1) ESCUDO VERDE PRODUCTIVO para los Pueblos y Ciudades de la Argentina Días Lunes 21 y … Continue reading →
- Transformational Change in Environmental and Natural Resource Management December 7, 2016
Category Archives: Teaching Materials
John Proops: Course Outline
The Tufts University Global Development and Environment Institute is pleased to announce that two texts on environmental economics and trade issues are available for course use. Read this PDF for more information or to order examination copies, please visit the … Continue reading
Brian Czech: 2002 Syllabus