- Tenure Track appointment-Black Studies in Geography and Environment November 19, 2020Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change The Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change (EUC), York University, invites highly qualified candidates to apply for a professorial stream tenure-track appointment in Black Studies in Geography and Environment at the Assistant Professor level, … Continue reading → The post Tenure Track appointment-Black Studies in Geography and Environment appeared […]
- Symposium Proposals Invited November 4, 2020Announcing The International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2021 The International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2021: Ecological Models for Tomorrow’s Solutions will take place from 12-16 October 2021 at the University of Toronto, Scarborough, Canada. We would like to invite … Continue reading → The post Symposium Proposals Invited appeared first on The International Society […]
- Making Indigenous-friendly businesses Chief Investigator (CI) November 2, 2020Project: Making Indigenous-friendly businesses Chief Investigator (CI) Professor Boyd Hunter (email@example.com) Centre for Social Research and Methods (CSRM), The Australian National University (ANU), Canberra, Australia Project description The ANU is looking for two Ph.D. candidates to commit to working on … Continue reading → The post Making Indigenous-friendly businesses Chief Investigator (CI) appeared first on […]
- Nature Research Associate or Senior Editor October 14, 2020Associate or Senior Editor, Quantitative Social Sciences (Nature Climate Change) London, Berlin or New York Closing date: November 12th 2020 Nature Research is a flagship portfolio of journals, products and services including Nature and the Nature-branded journals, dedicated to serving … Continue reading → The post Nature Research Associate or Senior Editor appeared first on […]
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor College of Wooster October 12, 2020The Department of Economics at the College of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio invites applications for a tenure-track position beginning August 2021. Qualified candidates must have a Ph.D. completed (or completion anticipated) in Economics or a closely held discipline that connects … Continue reading → The post Tenure Track Assistant Professor College of Wooster appeared first […]
- Online Workshop in Economics September 30, 2020Reflections on the thought of Manfred Max-Neef: A dialogue with contemporary economics Online Workshop 1-2 October, 8 am to 1 pm Chilean Time (UTC -3h) Zoom & YouTube / uachfacea Program Register The post Online Workshop in Economics appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Earth System Governance Session September 28, 2020Behavioural responses to turbulent times: How social innovation to steer sustainable governance of nature and promote carbon neutrality Needs innovative session at the 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance, September 16th, 2020. The Covid-19 outbreak interconnects a global economic, … Continue reading → The post Earth System Governance Session appeared first on The International […]
- Economics of Climate Change September 24, 2020The Economics of Climate Change How Culture has Impacted Sustainability: Social Justice, Environmental Justice, and Economic Equity Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 7 p.m. A discussion with Madhavi Venkatesan, PhD Register! Visit our Website The post Economics of Climate Change appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Joan Martinez-Alier Interview September 23, 2020Balzan Prize A few days ago Joan Martinez-Alier won the Balzan Prize, one of the most prestigious prizes in Europe, among other things by his contribution to the foundation of ecological economics and the promotion of environmental justice. Roldan Muradian … Continue reading → The post Joan Martinez-Alier Interview appeared first on The International Society […]
- 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance September 16, 2020INVITATION 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance, 15-17th September 2020: Between precarity and possibility: Implications of disruption for Earth System Governance Innovative session: September 16, 16-17.30. https://esgproject.eventsair.com/2020virtualforum/ Behavioural responses to turbulent times: social innovation to steer sustainable governance of nature … Continue reading → The post 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance appeared first […]
- Tenure Track appointment-Black Studies in Geography and Environment November 19, 2020
Category Archives: Papers
International Workshop “Circular Economy and Sustainability” April 2020, University of Ferrara The Workshop is a joint initiative of CERCIS (Centre for Research in Circular Economy, Innovation and SMEs), and SEEDS (Sustainability, Environmental Economics, and Dynamics Studies), and it will take place … Continue reading
Contributions are invited for the following sections: RESEARCH PAPERS: address substantive research questions, contribute new insight and/or provide new findings in the relevant knowledge domain. Must report original research. (8000 words) THEMATIC ESSAY/SURVEY: provide an exhaustive account of relevant knowledge … Continue reading
The Journal of Business Logistics has a call for papers. The idea of the CfP is to transfer theory related to ecological economics to the area of logistics and supply chain management. For more information click here.
Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49
Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 is now available in English. Visit https://repositorio.cepal.org/handle/11362/44351 to access.
Call for papers: Special issue on Degrowth and Environmental Justice Proposal submission deadline: 10th July 2017 Guest Editors: Bengi Akbulut1, Federico Demaria2, Julien-François Gerber3, Joan Martínez-Alier2 1 Concordia University, Montreal, Canada 2 Institute of Environmental Science and Technology, Autonomous University … Continue reading
CfP: Climate Ethics and Climate Economics–Risk, Uncertainty and Catastrophe Scenarios May 9th & 10th, University of Cambridge Scholars have warned that there is an uncertain chance of runaway climate change that could devastate the planet. At least since Hans Jonas’s … Continue reading
The Xth thematic workshop of FAERE (http://faere.fr/fr/) will be hosted by the AMURE research unit (http://www.umr-amure.fr/) at the Institut Universitaire Européen de la Mer (https://www-iuem.univbrest. fr/en), Plouzané, France, on May 11-12th, 2017. The workshop will focus on the practical aspects of using … Continue reading
The Journal of Economic Literature has just published a very interesting article on peer review: How to Write an Effective Referee Report and Improve the Scientific Review Process Jonathan B. Berk, Campbell R. Harvey and David Hirshleifer Full-Text Access (Complimentary)
Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological Economics October to December 2015 Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States Article Ecological Economics, Volume 52, Issue 3, Pages 273-288 Pimentel, David; Zuniga, Rodolfo; Morrison, Doug A … Continue reading
Walking the Meaningful Great Transformations? 30 August – 3 September 2016 Call for Individual Papers Open 29 February 2016 The call will close on 29th of February 2016. Please note that the deadline will not be extended. The call for … Continue reading
Sustainability, Ecology, and Care Feminist Economics invites papers for a new special issue on ‘Sustainability, Ecology, and Care’. Caring, both in the practical sense of hands-on carework and in the emotional and ethical sense of “caring about,” has been a central … Continue reading
ISEE 2016 Transforming the Economy: Sustaining Food, Water, Energy and Justice As the Science of Science of Sustainability, Ecological Economics must advance the transformation of the economy to support rather than debilitate the processes that sustain our living planet. Most … Continue reading
The first of six ESRC-funded workshops exploring issues where the ethics and economics of climate change intersect will be held at Oxford University’s Martin School on 13-14 January 2016. The keynote speakers will be Simon Caney and Partha Dasgupta. We … Continue reading