- VII Conference of the Argentine-Uruguayan Association of Ecological Economics (ASAUEE) July 29, 2014“The bridge languages in the approaches of the environmental dimension” Neuquén, North Patagonia, Argentina10th to 13th November, 201510th and 11th, Course of Ecological Economics12th and 13th, VII Conference on Ecological Economics Folleto Descargable Spanish: http://www.isecoeco.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/archivo-de-luis.pdf Downloadable Brochure Eng
- PostDoctoral Researcher in Ecological, Environmental and Resource Economics July 25, 2014The newly established Chair of Environmental Economics and Resource Management at Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Germany (Prof. Dr. Stefan Baumgärtner) is seeking a PostDoctoral Researcher in Ecological, Environmental and Resource Economics beginning September 1, 2014 or the earliest date thereafter. The … Continue reading →
- July 2014 Water Footprint Network News July 16, 2014Welcome to the Water Footprint Network’s July newsletter. I’m pleased to let you know that the new, improved version 1.1 of our Water Footprint Assessment Tool is now live and available for everyone to use on www.waterfootprint.org/tool. This upgraded version … Continue reading →
- GrowthBusters July Update – World Population Day July 15, 2014Friday is World Population Day, so the GrowthBusters team (which is down to me right now while Lynsey is on what I hope will be a temporary leave of absence) has been very focused on the overpopulation issue. I’ll share … Continue reading →
- BES & LSE Annual Symposium July 14, 2014British Ecological Society & London School of Economics Joint Annual Symposium Eco2: Ecology x Economics=Eco2 BMA House, London 8 – 10 September 2014 In September we will be holding our Annual Symposium. The organising committee includes Drew Purves and Matthew … Continue reading →
- ANZSEE 2013 Conference – Free Access July 10, 2014It is with great pleasure that I can announce the 2013 ANZSEE Conference proceedings are now available for FREE. These referred conference proceedings are a collation of both academic papers and practitioner insights based on the hugely successful ANZSEE 2013 … Continue reading →
- CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014 July 8, 2014CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014. Deadline: August 31, 2014 We seek original, high-quality, alternative and critical academic manuscripts. Works challenging the dominant thinking and knowledge about poverty and … Continue reading →
- CFP: Workshop on Ethical Underpinnings of Climate Economics July 8, 2014Climate Ethics and Economics Department of Political and Economic StudiesUniversity of Helsinki Call for Papers Workshop: Ethical underpinnings of climate economics Helsinki; 11-13 November 2014 Confirmed Speakers John Broome (University of Oxford) John O’Neill (University of Manchester) The debates around … Continue reading →
- Networked Urban Mobilities July 8, 2014Networked Urban Mobilities – Register Now 5-7th of November 2014 Venue: Aalborg University Campus in Copenhagen, DK Joint hosts: Aalborg University & Roskilde University REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN Keynote Speakers Announced! John Urry – Professor of Sociology & director … Continue reading →
- Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics 2014 July 3, 2014Breaking News The Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics 2014 will be opened by Prof. Peter Söderbaum http://goo.gl/wEotfU and will feature will feature guest lectures by the European Environment Agency (http://www.eea.europa.eu/), Prof. Herbert Girardet and Prof. Dave Elliott.
- VII Conference of the Argentine-Uruguayan Association of Ecological Economics (ASAUEE) July 29, 2014
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The University of Helsinki invites applications for three (3) Doctoral Student Positions in the *Doctoral Program in Interdisciplinary Environmental Sciences, (DENVI) for a 1–4 year period starting from 1 January 2014. The central themes of DENVI are environmental change and … Continue reading
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.