- New Book: Sustainable Economics February 20, 2015New book Sustainable EconomicsContext, Challenges and Opportunities for the 21st Century Practitioner. (Greenleaf Publishing) Targeted at enabling the modern business student and practitioner to disentangle the complex debate relating to sustainability, this book provides the tools necessary to lead their … Continue reading →
- 2014 Top 25 Hottest Articles 4th Quarter February 19, 2015Top 25 Hottest Articles Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological Economics October to December 2014 Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States • ArticleEcological Economics, Volume 52, Issue 3, February 2005, Pages 273-288Pimentel, … Continue reading →
- De Presidencia ASAUEE: VII Jornadas Comahue February 17, 2015De Presidencia ASAUEE: VII Jornadas Comahue Nov. 2015 Con mucho gusto los invitamos a nuestras VII Jornadas de la ASAUEE, en Neuquén (Argentina), a realizarse en Noviembre 2015. En la pag. adjunta, encontraran todos los datos y detalles que faciliten … Continue reading →
- “Experimental Auctions” Summer School February 16, 2015“Experimental Auctions” Summer School, Chania (Greece), July 7-14, 2015 (2nd announcement) Applications to attend the 2015 University of Bologna Summer School on “Experimental Auctions: Theory and Applications in Food Marketing and Consumer Preferences Analysis” are now open. The course is … Continue reading →
- Environmental History and Ecological Economics February 5, 2015Llamado al Primer Congreso de la Sociedad Andina de Economia Ecologica/International Congress on Environmental History and Ecological Economics. To download the brochure click here.
- Anuncio para Neotropica February 4, 2015To download our brochure in English click here. In Español click here.
- 2015 Elinor Ostrom Prize Shortlist February 3, 2015A prize of £1000 is awarded each year for the best full-length article published in the Journal of Institutional Economics in the preceding calendar year. The award is funded by the Foundation for European Economic Development. Each annual prize competition … Continue reading →
- Macroeconomics in the Age of Climate Change January 27, 2015Join GDAE for the 2015 Leontief Prize award ceremony and lecturesLectures by Prize winners Duncan Foley and Lance Taylor on the theme Macroeconomics in the Age of Climate Change Monday, March 23, 2015 at 5:30ASEAN Auditorium, Fletcher School, Tufts University … Continue reading →
- 2015 Nobel Peace Prize January 23, 2015Stuart Scott, IESCO, Deputy Director General for the North American Region and Climate Change Issues; See end for update Again this year I am actively promoting both the Nobel Peace Prize and the Economics Prize, to be awarded in a … Continue reading →
- Introduction to Ecological Economics Second Edition January 20, 2015Robert Costanza’s new book: Introduction to Ecological Economics, Second Edition. This edition is a major update and expansion of the 1997 first edition. Ecological economics explores new ways of thinking about how we manage our lives and our planet to … Continue reading →
- New Book: Sustainable Economics February 20, 2015
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
Environment Europe has made images from the Oxford Summers School in Ecological Economics 2014 available to view on their Facebook Page. Click here to access. They also thank Mr. Yann Arthus-Bertrand and the Good Planet Foundation, for the permission to … Continue reading
Economics for the Anthropocene: Re-grounding the Human-Earth Relationship Economics for the Anthropocene offers exceptional graduate students the opportunity to collaborate in rethinking and redirecting the human/Earth relationship. POSITION: The Gund Institute at the University of Vermont (UVM) in Burlington, Vermont, … Continue reading
The University of Helsinki invites applications for three (3) Doctoral Student Positions in the *Doctoral Program in Interdisciplinary Environmental Sciences, (DENVI) for a 1–4 year period starting from 1 January 2014. The central themes of DENVI are environmental change and … Continue reading
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.