- Most Cited Papers in Ecological Economics | January – March 2014 | Science Direct August 29, 2014Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological Economics January to March, 2014 1. A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services • Article Ecological Economics, Volume 41, Issue 3, June 2002, Pages 393-408 de Groot, Rudolf … Continue reading →
- New Programme in Climate Change by ATREE August 29, 2014Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment Bangalore, Gangtok and New Delhi Three faculty positions open for new programme on climate change research Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE) is launching a new programme … Continue reading →
- WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme August 28, 2014WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme CALL FOR APPLICATIONS Located in the heart of Berlin, the WZB Berlin Social Science Center is one of Europe’s largest non-university research institutes. The WZB conducts basic social science research with a focus on problems of … Continue reading →
- International Implications of Variability Post-Doctoral Position August 21, 2014International implications of variability in North Atlantic pelagic fish stock complex A 2-YEAR POSITION as Post doctoral researcher, on the international implications of variability in the North-Atlantic pelagic fish stock complex and sensible policies do deal with them, is available … Continue reading →
- Green Growth and the Fishing Industry Post-Doctoral Position August 21, 2014Green growth and the fishing industry A 2-YEAR POSITION as post doctoral researcher on assessing how to reduce GHG emissions from the fishing industry and contribute simultaneously to green growth, is available at the Institute of Economic Studies, within the … Continue reading →
- Assistant Professor of Environmental Social Science August 20, 2014Colorado College seeks a social scientist with expertise in environmental sustainability for a tenure-track position in our interdisciplinary Environmental Program, to begin fall 2015. We are seeking candidates with expertise in human-environment interactions and socio-ecological systems, and who integrate economic … Continue reading →
- ECOSCOPE Séminaire annuel – 3 novembre 2014 August 15, 2014
- ISSC Newsletter August 15, 2014ISSC Newsletter August 2014 A new generation of global social science leaders The ISSC’s Fellows Programme was set up in 2012 to foster a new generation of globally networked social science leaders who will collaborate on inter- and transdisciplinary research … Continue reading →
- CSOs Invited to Submit Proposals August 15, 2014The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and USAID announce a request for proposals to participate in the co-creation of a civil society innovation program. Sida and USAID are seeking to work with civil society organizations (CSOs) and other partners … Continue reading →
- First Circular of the ASAUEE Organizing Committee August 14, 2014VII as. Days of the Argentine-Uruguayan Association of Ecological Economics (ASAUEE) “The bridge languages in the approaches of the environmental dimension” Neuquén, Nord Patagonia Argentina 10 al 13 November 2015 10 and 11, Course of Ecological Economics 12 and 13, … Continue reading →
- Most Cited Papers in Ecological Economics | January – March 2014 | Science Direct August 29, 2014
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The University of Helsinki invites applications for three (3) Doctoral Student Positions in the *Doctoral Program in Interdisciplinary Environmental Sciences, (DENVI) for a 1–4 year period starting from 1 January 2014. The central themes of DENVI are environmental change and … Continue reading
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.