- Ghent University: Assistant Professor Vacancy Applied Welfare Economics June 18, 2013The Department of Business Administration and Public Administration of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of the Ghent University (Belgium) has a vacancy for a full-time position as Professor in the rank of lecturer (Tenure Track) starting from October … Continue reading → […]
- The 2nd International Conference: Optimum Utilization of Salt Affected Ecosystems in Arid Regions June 18, 2013First announcement The 2nd International Conference on Optimum Utilization of Salt Affected Ecosystems in Arid RegionsCairo, Egypt8- 11 September, 2013 The conference will be organized by Desert Research Center (DRC), Egypt. It will be co-sponsored by international and national organizations. … Continue reading → […]
- Supporting KEEP COOL: The Board Game on Climate Change June 17, 2013Would you like to support the new release of the climate game KEEP COOL? This is now possible via crowd funding on http://www.startnext.de/en/keep-cool-das-klimaspiel (in English and German). As you might remember, KEEP COOL is an entertaining game that represents basic … Continue reading → […]
- ANZSEE Conference 2013 | Call for Abstracts June 10, 2013Call for Abstracts The ANZSEE 2013 Conference addresses the big issues faced by our society and the need to look for solutions now, in the critical decade. We have already secured 3 speakers with international reputations focused around the conference … Continue reading → […]
- Department of Social Research, University of Helsinki May 27, 2013The Department of Social Research, University of Helsinki, invites applications for the position of Professor. The position will be located in the discipline of social and public policy. The field of the position is social policy and the duties include … Continue reading → […]
- Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics, 2013 May 23, 2013The course is designed for multiple points of entry and could be helpful for PhD students, MSc students, government experts, representatives of international organizations and business. The course will give participants an opportunity to explore key methodologies for ecological-economic analysis … Continue reading → […]
- Departmental Lectureship in the Anthropology of Development May 22, 2013Oxford Department of International Development Queen Elizabeth House, 3 Mansfield Road, Oxford Grade 7: £29,541 – £36,298 p.a. Applications are invited for a Departmental Lectureship in the Anthropology of Development. The post is tenable for two years from 1 September … Continue reading → […]
- Draft SDSN Report for Public Consultation May 21, 2013URGENT – DUE MAY 22! ISEE blog to discuss the Draft SDSN Report for Public Consultation (http://www.isecoeco.org) The SDSN Leadership Council will submit a report entitled “An Action Agenda for Sustainable Development” to the UN Secretary-General. The report draws on … Continue reading → […]
- Job Vacancy–Ecological or Environmental Economist May 17, 2013Please be informed that GA will start the recruitment process for the new position Ecological or Environmental Economist. The expert will participate in the planning, development and implementation of various relevant activities that seek to promote a transition to a … Continue reading → […]
- 3 yr Post-doc – Payments for Ecosystem Services and Poverty May 16, 2013Alleviation in Madagascar Click here for more information. Contact: Dr Neal Hockley, Lecturer in Economics & Policy: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 12th June 2013 Applications are invited for a three year post-doctoral research officer post in the School of Environment, Natural … Continue reading → […]
- Ghent University: Assistant Professor Vacancy Applied Welfare Economics June 18, 2013
Category Archives: Graduate Opportunities
The WU – Vienna University of Economics, Austria, – has launched a new unique English language master program: MSc Socio-Ecological Economics and Policy (SEEP). The main elements of the SEEP curriculum are: a conceptual framework for understanding global economic, environmental … Continue reading
The Master of Science in Sustainability Management program, co-sponsored by the Earth Institute and Columbia University’s School of Continuing Education, invites you to learn more about our exciting new curriculum developed to train and educate sustainability practitioners for a broad … Continue reading
Columbia University’s Earth Institute and the School of Continuing Education invite you to learn about the innovative M.S. in Sustainability Management at an information session on February 10, 2011 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm in the Presidential Room of Faculty House. … Continue reading
Invitation: September 30th Information Session for the Masters Program in Sustainability Management The Earth Institute, and the School of Continuing Education at Columbia University invite you to learn about the new Master of Science in Sustainability Management at an information … Continue reading
Bodø Graduate School of Business/Centre for Ecological Economics and Ethics, offer master courses in ecological economics (20 etc) + master thesis (30etc.). In addition we also offer the PhD course: Ethics, nature and society (10 etc) with focus on ecological … Continue reading
The Earth Institute and School of Continuing Education at Columbia University, invite you to join us for an information session on May 26th at 6:30 p.m. to learn more about the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. All organizations, whether … Continue reading
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers an up-to-date economics graduate level program including ecological, environmental and behavioral economics.
Rensselaer’s graduate economic degrees at the masters and doctoral levels focus on the program’s unique strength in ecological economics.
This is a graduate program offering a masters and doctorate degree that is trans-disciplinary and shares the philosophy of ecological economics. While no special degree of program in ecological economics is offered, those interested in ecological economics are able to … Continue reading
Edinburgh offers a masters degree that provides an opportunity to combine strong training in resource and environmental economics with fields such as conservation biology, environmental ethics, and soil protection and management among many others.
Maryland offers a certificate in ecological economics that can be obtained in conjunction with earning a masters or doctorate in Marine, Estuarine, and Environmental Studies; Agricultural and Resource Economics; Public Affairs; Conservation Biology; Geography; and Zoology.
York’s department of economics offers an environmental economics degree that includes courses in ecological economics and options to study ecology and applied natural science.
Founded in 1997, this program offers graduate degrees in ecological economics and environmental management, as well as Doctorates in environmental sciences. GRADUATE ERASMUS MUNDUS PHD