- New Book: Sustainable Economics February 20, 2015New book Sustainable EconomicsContext, Challenges and Opportunities for the 21st Century Practitioner. (Greenleaf Publishing) Targeted at enabling the modern business student and practitioner to disentangle the complex debate relating to sustainability, this book provides the tools necessary to lead their … Continue reading →
- 2014 Top 25 Hottest Articles 4th Quarter February 19, 2015Top 25 Hottest Articles Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological Economics October to December 2014 Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States • ArticleEcological Economics, Volume 52, Issue 3, February 2005, Pages 273-288Pimentel, … Continue reading →
- De Presidencia ASAUEE: VII Jornadas Comahue February 17, 2015De Presidencia ASAUEE: VII Jornadas Comahue Nov. 2015 Con mucho gusto los invitamos a nuestras VII Jornadas de la ASAUEE, en Neuquén (Argentina), a realizarse en Noviembre 2015. En la pag. adjunta, encontraran todos los datos y detalles que faciliten … Continue reading →
- “Experimental Auctions” Summer School February 16, 2015“Experimental Auctions” Summer School, Chania (Greece), July 7-14, 2015 (2nd announcement) Applications to attend the 2015 University of Bologna Summer School on “Experimental Auctions: Theory and Applications in Food Marketing and Consumer Preferences Analysis” are now open. The course is … Continue reading →
- Environmental History and Ecological Economics February 5, 2015Llamado al Primer Congreso de la Sociedad Andina de Economia Ecologica/International Congress on Environmental History and Ecological Economics. To download the brochure click here.
- Anuncio para Neotropica February 4, 2015To download our brochure in English click here. In Español click here.
- 2015 Elinor Ostrom Prize Shortlist February 3, 2015A prize of £1000 is awarded each year for the best full-length article published in the Journal of Institutional Economics in the preceding calendar year. The award is funded by the Foundation for European Economic Development. Each annual prize competition … Continue reading →
- Macroeconomics in the Age of Climate Change January 27, 2015Join GDAE for the 2015 Leontief Prize award ceremony and lecturesLectures by Prize winners Duncan Foley and Lance Taylor on the theme Macroeconomics in the Age of Climate Change Monday, March 23, 2015 at 5:30ASEAN Auditorium, Fletcher School, Tufts University … Continue reading →
- 2015 Nobel Peace Prize January 23, 2015Stuart Scott, IESCO, Deputy Director General for the North American Region and Climate Change Issues; See end for update Again this year I am actively promoting both the Nobel Peace Prize and the Economics Prize, to be awarded in a … Continue reading →
- Introduction to Ecological Economics Second Edition January 20, 2015Robert Costanza’s new book: Introduction to Ecological Economics, Second Edition. This edition is a major update and expansion of the 1997 first edition. Ecological economics explores new ways of thinking about how we manage our lives and our planet to … Continue reading →
- New Book: Sustainable Economics February 20, 2015
Category Archives: Scholarship Opportunities
4.30pm – 6pm, Friday 24 OctoberLittle Hall, Sidgwick Site, CB3 9DA Gender and Green Governance Can the gender composition of groups managing local forests affect conservation outcomes? This simple question has been little addressed, despite the substantial literature on women’s … Continue reading
Fulbright US Scholar Program Application Deadline is Approaching! There are exciting Fulbright US Scholar grant opportunities around the world in the fields of Business Administration and Economics available. The application deadline of August 1st for the 2015-2016 Fulbright US Scholar … Continue reading
UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE BUSINESS SCHOOL 2 PhD Studentships (3 years full-time)Studentship (current): £13,590 pa; plus fees paidStart Date: February 2013 for three years full-time study The University of Hertfordshire is internationally recognised for its research in a range of subject … Continue reading
The Core Fulbright Scholar competition for 2011-2012 is now open. Over 800 grants are available for teaching, conducting research, or combining both in more than 125 countries around the globe. The deadline is August 2. For information on Fulbright Scholar … Continue reading