- Associate professor in Applied Ecology November 21, 2019Application deadline: 8 December 2019. About the position The Department of International Environment and Development Studies is seeking an Associate Professor with a background in ecology and experience working across disciplines, including issues related to environmental governance. We are seeking … Continue reading → The post Associate professor in Applied Ecology appeared first on The […]
- Costa Rica Winter School in Ecological Economics 2020 November 11, 2019Environment Europe is delighted to announce the Costa Rica Winter School in Ecological Economics 2020 to be hosted by Fundación Neotrópica in Costa Rica, 16-24 February 2020. Please take an opportunity to register at a reduced rate.The executive Oxford Summer, … Continue reading → The post Costa Rica Winter School in Ecological Economics 2020 appeared […]
- Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies at Seattle University November 5, 2019Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies at Seattle University The Environmental Studies program at Seattle University invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor to begin September 2020. We seek a broadly trained social scientist in the social-behavioral dimensions of sustainability, with expertise … Continue reading → The post Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies at Seattle University appeared first […]
- Ecological Economics — Explainer and Urban Application November 5, 2019The Conversation has just published two articles, one explaining/introducing ecological economics — and referencing many recipients of this email — and another arguing that Australian cities lack long-term vision for sustainability. They are the first in a series of four … Continue reading → The post Ecological Economics — Explainer and Urban Application appeared first […]
- Clóvis Cavalcanti Video Greeting at INSEE-CESS November 5, 2019INSEE-CESS International Conference Climate Change and Disasters: Challenges, Opportunities and Responses Tenth INSEE Biennial Conference, 2019, CESS, HYDERABAD 6 – 8 November 2019 Video greeting from ISEE 2018/2019 President, Clóvis Cavalcanti The post Clóvis Cavalcanti Video Greeting at INSEE-CESS appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Bridging Language and Scholarship Call for Proposals October 25, 2019CALL FOR PROPOSALS: Bridging Language and Scholarship (BLS) Vernon Press invites original book proposals and translation proposals for previously published books (from English to Spanish or Spanish to English) for as part of our Bridging Language and Scholarship (BLS) initiative. … Continue reading → The post Bridging Language and Scholarship Call for Proposals appeared first […]
- Nominations Open for 2020-2022 Board Elections October 18, 2019In December we will be electing officers and board members for ISEE for 2020-2022. If you are interested in running, please contact email@example.com or the President of your Regional Society. Nominations shall be made by the Nominating Committee, comprising Presidents … Continue reading → The post Nominations Open for 2020-2022 Board Elections appeared first on […]
- 10th International Congress of the French Association for Political Economics CfP October 16, 2019Call for Proposals 10th French Association for Political Economy Congress Resources July 2020 The congress will be held from 1st to 3rd July 2020 in Toulouse, France. The theme of the conference is « Resources », in a broad and inclusive sense of … Continue reading → The post 10th International Congress of the French Association for Political […]
- Environmental Crises: Does ecological economics have the answers? October 15, 2019Media Release 13 October 2019 Addressing the great challenges of our times: environmental crises and how we can live more sustainably on planet Earth — the Australia New Zealand Society of Ecological Economics (ANZSEE) 2019 conference. https://anzsee.org.au/2019-anzsee-conference/ KEYNOTE SPEAKERS Joshua … Continue reading → The post Environmental Crises: Does ecological economics have the answers? appeared […]
- Support for the people of Ecuador October 14, 2019A Note from the Mesoamerican and Caribbean Society for Ecological Economics Given the climate of violence that has been unleashed in Ecuador as a result of Decree 883, it goes without saying that the use of public force has never … Continue reading → The post Support for the people of Ecuador appeared first on […]
- Associate professor in Applied Ecology November 21, 2019
Category Archives: Research Information
The Centre for Science and Environment is one of India’s leading environmental NGOs with a deep interest in sustainable natural resource management. CSE’s strategy of “knowledge based activism” has won it wide respect and admiration for the quality of its … Continue reading
The Center for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy (CASSE) is a tax-exempt organization dedicated to advocating a sustainable economy with stabilized population and consumption. This economy is called a “steady state economy.” The purposes of CASSE are to: … Continue reading
The Database on Pesticides and the Environment is the result of information compiled from 1992 to 1996. It constitutes a unique source of information on pesticides used in Asia. For the first time, to our knowledge, pesticides widely used in … Continue reading
The Research Database on Water Conservation is run in conjunction with the Environment Agency’s National Water Demand Management Centre. The Aims of the research database are to: collect and maintain information from organisations and individuals carrying out research, trials or … Continue reading
An excellent resource aimed for use by teachers, students and anyone with an interest in geography and how our planet works. It covers a wide range of environmental problems in detail and provides numerous links to other useful sites.
ENTRI is a fast, convenient, comprehensive online search service for finding information about environmental treaties and national resource indicators. The ENTRI system is unique in allowing you to construct queries that integrate these different types of data.
EU Center is a non-profit initiative for organisations who wish to contribute to the establishment of an open civil society and democratic discourse throughout Europe. It maintains a website whose aim is to provide practical assistance to institutions of higher … Continue reading
The EEA aims to support sustainable development and to help achieve significant and measurable improvement in Europe’s environment through the provision of timely, targeted, relevant and reliable information to policy making agents and the public.
FiscallyGreen.ca provides a one-stop shop for information on ecological fiscal reform (EFR) in Canada and around the world. This Web site provides a forum for highlighting the work of groups, organizations and bodies working on EFR in Canada. The site … Continue reading
Green Indian States Trust (GIST) is committed to help India achieve a better and sustainable future. We propose, through our “Green Accounting for Indian States & Union Territories Project” (“GAISP”), to build a framework of national accounts that presents genuine … Continue reading
GNET is an award-winning environmental technology, news and business center that promotes the use of innovative environmental technologies. This site is made possible by a cooperative agreement from the National Energy Technology Laboratory and the Department of Energy’s Office of … Continue reading
Global Resource Bank
GRID-Sioux Falls is very active in the development and design of scientifically credible products in a timely manner to support decision-making in areas where the international community is actively engaged, such as the Great Lakes region of Africa and the … Continue reading
The Information Center for the Environment (ICE) is a cooperative effort of environmental scientists at the University of California, Davis and collaborators at over thirty private, state, federal, and international organizations interested in environmental protection. ICE, in association with the … Continue reading
IIED’s Environmental Economics Programme aims to conduct policy-relevant analysis on the economics of sustainable development. This information is then disseminated in the form of books, papers, and journals, the majority of which are available free for download from the Programme’s … Continue reading