- Lecturer in Human-Environment Systems and Data Literacy January 17, 2019The Odum School of Ecology at the University of Georgia invites applications for one Lecturer (non-tenure track) with a focus in coupled human-environment systems and data literacy. We seek a discipline-bridging scholar who will play a fundamental role in training … Continue reading → The post Lecturer in Human-Environment Systems and Data Literacy appeared first […]
- Environmental Values February 2019 January 16, 2019Environmental Values Latest issue now online: Vol.28, No.1, February 2019 Perspectives on Ecological Democracy Editorial: Reconciling Ecological and Democratic Values: Recent Perspectives on Ecological Democracy. David Schlosberg, Karin Bäckstrand and Jonathan Pickering Decolonising Dignity for Inclusive Democracy. Christine J. Winter … Continue reading → The post Environmental Values February 2019 appeared first on The International […]
- CfP: Resilience January 14, 2019The Journal of Business Logistics has a call for papers. The idea of the CfP is to transfer theory related to ecological economics to the area of logistics and supply chain management. For more information click here. The post CfP: Resilience appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts January 10, 2019ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts: Feb 21st Deadline The call for abstracts for the 2019 Ecological Society of America (ESA) and USSEE joint meeting is now live at https://esa.org/louisville/contributed-oral-abstracts/ Abstracts will be accepted until Thursday February 21st at 5 pm EST The … Continue reading → The post ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts appeared first on The International […]
- USSEE December News January 2, 2019ESA/USSEE Conference Update, December Webinar Recording, University of Hawaii Job Posting, and Brief Survey for Members ESA/USSEE Conference: Call for Abstracts Coming Soon The call for abstracts for the USSEE’s 2019 conference, which will be held jointly with the Ecological … Continue reading → The post USSEE December News appeared first on The International Society […]
- 2019 ISEE President’s Greeting December 28, 2018The President’s greeting on the 2019 threshold Dear Collegues and Friends – I would like to remind you that the mission of ISEE consists of extending and integrating the understanding of the interfaces and interplay between ‘nature’s household’ (ecosystems) and … Continue reading → The post 2019 ISEE President’s Greeting appeared first on The International […]
- Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 December 28, 2018Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 is now available in English. Visit https://repositorio.cepal.org/handle/11362/44351 to access. The post Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 appeared first on The International Society for Ecological […]
- NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA December 27, 2018NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA Asociación Argentino-Uruguaya de Economía Ecológica (ASAUEE) Desde la Asociación Argentino-Uruguaya de Economía Ecológica queremos invitar al Seminario Acreditable de Posgrado “Economía Ambiental y Economía Ecológica” que dictarán Claudio Passalia y Claudio Fernández Macor (ambos miembros de … Continue reading → The post NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA appeared first on The International […]
- Economics for Humans, Second Edition December 27, 2018Economics for Humans, Second Edition Julie A. Nelson, University of Chicago Press, December 2018 Times Literary Supplement “Passionate, to be welcomed in a discipline notably devoid of passion. . . . Can be read for pleasure and enlightenment by economists and non-economists … Continue reading → The post Economics for Humans, Second Edition appeared first on The […]
- MSc Scholarships MODUL University 2019 December 19, 2018[Recent Video: Degrowth & Technology] Scholarship Details One full scholarship will be offered for the MSc in Sustainable Development, Management and Policy (see: https://www.modul.ac.at/study-programs/master/master-in-sustainable-development-management-and-policy/). The program has a strong focus on Ecological Economics and Degrowth and invites students from diverse … Continue reading → The post MSc Scholarships MODUL University 2019 appeared first on The […]
- Lecturer in Human-Environment Systems and Data Literacy January 17, 2019
Category Archives: Research Information
The Centre for Science and Environment is one of India’s leading environmental NGOs with a deep interest in sustainable natural resource management. CSE’s strategy of “knowledge based activism” has won it wide respect and admiration for the quality of its … Continue reading
The Center for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy (CASSE) is a tax-exempt organization dedicated to advocating a sustainable economy with stabilized population and consumption. This economy is called a “steady state economy.” The purposes of CASSE are to: … Continue reading
The Database on Pesticides and the Environment is the result of information compiled from 1992 to 1996. It constitutes a unique source of information on pesticides used in Asia. For the first time, to our knowledge, pesticides widely used in … Continue reading
The Research Database on Water Conservation is run in conjunction with the Environment Agency’s National Water Demand Management Centre. The Aims of the research database are to: collect and maintain information from organisations and individuals carrying out research, trials or … Continue reading
An excellent resource aimed for use by teachers, students and anyone with an interest in geography and how our planet works. It covers a wide range of environmental problems in detail and provides numerous links to other useful sites.
ENTRI is a fast, convenient, comprehensive online search service for finding information about environmental treaties and national resource indicators. The ENTRI system is unique in allowing you to construct queries that integrate these different types of data.
EU Center is a non-profit initiative for organisations who wish to contribute to the establishment of an open civil society and democratic discourse throughout Europe. It maintains a website whose aim is to provide practical assistance to institutions of higher … Continue reading
The EEA aims to support sustainable development and to help achieve significant and measurable improvement in Europe’s environment through the provision of timely, targeted, relevant and reliable information to policy making agents and the public.
FiscallyGreen.ca provides a one-stop shop for information on ecological fiscal reform (EFR) in Canada and around the world. This Web site provides a forum for highlighting the work of groups, organizations and bodies working on EFR in Canada. The site … Continue reading
Green Indian States Trust (GIST) is committed to help India achieve a better and sustainable future. We propose, through our “Green Accounting for Indian States & Union Territories Project” (“GAISP”), to build a framework of national accounts that presents genuine … Continue reading
GNET is an award-winning environmental technology, news and business center that promotes the use of innovative environmental technologies. This site is made possible by a cooperative agreement from the National Energy Technology Laboratory and the Department of Energy’s Office of … Continue reading
Global Resource Bank
GRID-Sioux Falls is very active in the development and design of scientifically credible products in a timely manner to support decision-making in areas where the international community is actively engaged, such as the Great Lakes region of Africa and the … Continue reading
The Information Center for the Environment (ICE) is a cooperative effort of environmental scientists at the University of California, Davis and collaborators at over thirty private, state, federal, and international organizations interested in environmental protection. ICE, in association with the … Continue reading
IIED’s Environmental Economics Programme aims to conduct policy-relevant analysis on the economics of sustainable development. This information is then disseminated in the form of books, papers, and journals, the majority of which are available free for download from the Programme’s … Continue reading