- Transformational Change in Environmental and Natural Resource Management December 7, 2016Transformational Change in Environmental and Natural Resource Management Guidelines for policy excellence Edited by Mike Young, Christine Esau About the Book The aim of this book is to catalyse global interest in the pursuit of transformational changes in natural resource … Continue reading →
- PEJEP Call for Papers November 29, 2016POLITICA ECONOMICA JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC POLICY ISSN 1120-9496 CALL FOR PAPERS Politica Economica/Journal of Economic Policy (PEJEP) invites submission of papers for the special issue «The New Climate Economy after the Paris Accord». The journal «Politica Economica/Journal of Economic Policy» … Continue reading →
- ESEE 2017 and Summer School Call Extended Deadline November 28, 2016We invite you to the 12th International Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics, which will be held from June 20-23, 2017 in Budapest, Hungary hosted by the Corvinus Business School, Corvinus University of Budapest. We have extended the … Continue reading →
- Pope Francis, Clóvis Cavalcanti and Stuart Scott November 28, 2016Clóvis Cavalcanti and Stuart Scott had the honor of meeting Pope Francis at the Vatican, furthering ecological economics.
- Now that COP-22 is done… November 22, 2016Here are interesting, pertinent videos of our Climate Matters Shows at the annual UN climate negotiations in Marrakesh, COP-22. Please watch, ‘like’, and share through your social networks. Climate Reality – A Conversation with Ken Berlin Food Choices – The … Continue reading →
- Endowed Assistant Professor in Ecological Economics & Environmental Policy November 16, 2016Endowed Assistant Professor in Ecological Economics & Environmental Policy Loyola University Chicago’s (LUC), Institute of Environmental Sustainability (IES) invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track endowed position at the rank of Assistant Professor/Advanced Assistant Professor, beginning fall 2017. LUC is ranked … Continue reading →
- Only Five Days Left to Submit Your ACES Abstract and Proposal November 14, 2016Oceania Ecosystem Services Forum ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO until abstract and proposal submission closes Don’t miss out – abstracts and proposals to participate in the following activities closes 18th November: Workshops a setting for courses or stakeholders to discuss … Continue reading →
- Sustainability and the Art of Long-term Thinking November 14, 2016Publication new Book “Sustainability and the Art of Long-term Thinking” by Bernd Klauer, Reiner Manstetten, Thomas Petersen, Johannes Schiller Dealing with time is intimately linked to sustainability, because sustainability, at its core, involves long-term ethical claims. To live up to … Continue reading →
- Conference Abstracts & Presentations Available November 11, 2016All ISEE2016 abstracts and presentations are now available online. Abstracts are available at http://www.isecoeco.org/isee-2016-abstracts/. Presentations are available at http://www.isecoeco.org/isee-2016-presentations/.
- Seminarios de Agroecologia Y Economia Ecologica November 11, 2016SEMINARIOS DE AGROECOLOGIA (ESCUDO VERDE PARA CIUDADES) Y ECONOMIA ECOLÓGICA Agradeceremos su difusión a Redes Tenemos el agrado de invitar a los siguientes Seminarios 1) ESCUDO VERDE PRODUCTIVO para los Pueblos y Ciudades de la Argentina Días Lunes 21 y … Continue reading →
- Transformational Change in Environmental and Natural Resource Management December 7, 2016
Category Archives: Research Information
The Centre for Science and Environment is one of India’s leading environmental NGOs with a deep interest in sustainable natural resource management. CSE’s strategy of “knowledge based activism” has won it wide respect and admiration for the quality of its … Continue reading
The Center for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy (CASSE) is a tax-exempt organization dedicated to advocating a sustainable economy with stabilized population and consumption. This economy is called a “steady state economy.” The purposes of CASSE are to: … Continue reading
The Database on Pesticides and the Environment is the result of information compiled from 1992 to 1996. It constitutes a unique source of information on pesticides used in Asia. For the first time, to our knowledge, pesticides widely used in … Continue reading
The Research Database on Water Conservation is run in conjunction with the Environment Agency’s National Water Demand Management Centre. The Aims of the research database are to: collect and maintain information from organisations and individuals carrying out research, trials or … Continue reading
An excellent resource aimed for use by teachers, students and anyone with an interest in geography and how our planet works. It covers a wide range of environmental problems in detail and provides numerous links to other useful sites.
ENTRI is a fast, convenient, comprehensive online search service for finding information about environmental treaties and national resource indicators. The ENTRI system is unique in allowing you to construct queries that integrate these different types of data.
EU Center is a non-profit initiative for organisations who wish to contribute to the establishment of an open civil society and democratic discourse throughout Europe. It maintains a website whose aim is to provide practical assistance to institutions of higher … Continue reading
The EEA aims to support sustainable development and to help achieve significant and measurable improvement in Europe’s environment through the provision of timely, targeted, relevant and reliable information to policy making agents and the public.
FiscallyGreen.ca provides a one-stop shop for information on ecological fiscal reform (EFR) in Canada and around the world. This Web site provides a forum for highlighting the work of groups, organizations and bodies working on EFR in Canada. The site … Continue reading
Green Indian States Trust (GIST) is committed to help India achieve a better and sustainable future. We propose, through our “Green Accounting for Indian States & Union Territories Project” (“GAISP”), to build a framework of national accounts that presents genuine … Continue reading
GNET is an award-winning environmental technology, news and business center that promotes the use of innovative environmental technologies. This site is made possible by a cooperative agreement from the National Energy Technology Laboratory and the Department of Energy’s Office of … Continue reading
Global Resource Bank
GRID-Sioux Falls is very active in the development and design of scientifically credible products in a timely manner to support decision-making in areas where the international community is actively engaged, such as the Great Lakes region of Africa and the … Continue reading
The Information Center for the Environment (ICE) is a cooperative effort of environmental scientists at the University of California, Davis and collaborators at over thirty private, state, federal, and international organizations interested in environmental protection. ICE, in association with the … Continue reading
IIED’s Environmental Economics Programme aims to conduct policy-relevant analysis on the economics of sustainable development. This information is then disseminated in the form of books, papers, and journals, the majority of which are available free for download from the Programme’s … Continue reading