- ECOSCOPE Séminaire annuel – 3 novembre 2014 August 15, 2014
- ISSC Newsletter August 15, 2014ISSC Newsletter August 2014 A new generation of global social science leaders The ISSC’s Fellows Programme was set up in 2012 to foster a new generation of globally networked social science leaders who will collaborate on inter- and transdisciplinary research … Continue reading →
- CSOs Invited to Submit Proposals August 15, 2014The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and USAID announce a request for proposals to participate in the co-creation of a civil society innovation program. Sida and USAID are seeking to work with civil society organizations (CSOs) and other partners … Continue reading →
- First Circular of the ASAUEE Organizing Committee August 14, 2014VII as. Days of the Argentine-Uruguayan Association of Ecological Economics (ASAUEE) “The bridge languages in the approaches of the environmental dimension” Neuquén, Nord Patagonia Argentina 10 al 13 November 2015 10 and 11, Course of Ecological Economics 12 and 13, … Continue reading →
- New BiodivERsA Newsletter Available August 12, 2014La newsletter BiodivERsA de juillet 2014 est disponible BiodivERsA – l’ERA-Net promouvant la recherche sur la biodiversité et les services écosystémiques en Europe – est heureux de vous annoncer la publication de sa newsletter de juillet 2014. Vous pouvez la … Continue reading →
- Fellowship Fund for the Developing World August 12, 2014Environment Europe is pleased to present the FELLOWSHIP FUNDfor the Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics Short Summary We have received over 100 applications from all over the world, which you could see on this map: http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=25944. Our applicants are … Continue reading →
- Open Call to Host the 8th Biennial USSEE Conference August 12, 2014Conference Committee The conference committee is made up volunteer members who represent local hosts, institutions, individuals from sponsoring organizations, and at least one member of the USSEE board who serves as a liaison between the committee and board. As … Continue reading →
- Lecturer/Associate Professor in Ecological Economics August 8, 2014The Sustainability Research Institute, University of Leeds, UK is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated ecological economist with relevant water-related research interests to develop and enhance links across water@leeds and to key stakeholders. You will be able to apply socio-economic … Continue reading →
- The Journal of Peasant Studies | Free Download August 8, 2014The Journal of Peasant Studies is allowing a special free download of The Power of Numbers in Gender Dynamics: Illustrations from Community Forestry Groups by Bina Agarwal. To download a copy click here.
- 5th E-Waste Academy – Scientists Edition (EWAS) August 5, 2014Organised by the United Nations University under the aegis of the StEP Initiative, the EWAS has over the past four editions brought together nearly 80 young researchers from around the world, looking at solving the e-waste from different disciplinary perspectives. … Continue reading →
Category Archives: Research Information
The Centre for Science and Environment is one of India’s leading environmental NGOs with a deep interest in sustainable natural resource management. CSE’s strategy of “knowledge based activism” has won it wide respect and admiration for the quality of its … Continue reading
The Center for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy (CASSE) is a tax-exempt organization dedicated to advocating a sustainable economy with stabilized population and consumption. This economy is called a “steady state economy.” The purposes of CASSE are to: … Continue reading
The Database on Pesticides and the Environment is the result of information compiled from 1992 to 1996. It constitutes a unique source of information on pesticides used in Asia. For the first time, to our knowledge, pesticides widely used in … Continue reading
The Research Database on Water Conservation is run in conjunction with the Environment Agency’s National Water Demand Management Centre. The Aims of the research database are to: collect and maintain information from organisations and individuals carrying out research, trials or … Continue reading
An excellent resource aimed for use by teachers, students and anyone with an interest in geography and how our planet works. It covers a wide range of environmental problems in detail and provides numerous links to other useful sites.
ENTRI is a fast, convenient, comprehensive online search service for finding information about environmental treaties and national resource indicators. The ENTRI system is unique in allowing you to construct queries that integrate these different types of data.
EU Center is a non-profit initiative for organisations who wish to contribute to the establishment of an open civil society and democratic discourse throughout Europe. It maintains a website whose aim is to provide practical assistance to institutions of higher … Continue reading
The EEA aims to support sustainable development and to help achieve significant and measurable improvement in Europe’s environment through the provision of timely, targeted, relevant and reliable information to policy making agents and the public.
FiscallyGreen.ca provides a one-stop shop for information on ecological fiscal reform (EFR) in Canada and around the world. This Web site provides a forum for highlighting the work of groups, organizations and bodies working on EFR in Canada. The site … Continue reading
Green Indian States Trust (GIST) is committed to help India achieve a better and sustainable future. We propose, through our “Green Accounting for Indian States & Union Territories Project” (“GAISP”), to build a framework of national accounts that presents genuine … Continue reading
GNET is an award-winning environmental technology, news and business center that promotes the use of innovative environmental technologies. This site is made possible by a cooperative agreement from the National Energy Technology Laboratory and the Department of Energy’s Office of … Continue reading
Global Resource Bank
GRID-Sioux Falls is very active in the development and design of scientifically credible products in a timely manner to support decision-making in areas where the international community is actively engaged, such as the Great Lakes region of Africa and the … Continue reading
The Information Center for the Environment (ICE) is a cooperative effort of environmental scientists at the University of California, Davis and collaborators at over thirty private, state, federal, and international organizations interested in environmental protection. ICE, in association with the … Continue reading
IIED’s Environmental Economics Programme aims to conduct policy-relevant analysis on the economics of sustainable development. This information is then disseminated in the form of books, papers, and journals, the majority of which are available free for download from the Programme’s … Continue reading