- Nature Research Associate or Senior Editor October 14, 2020Associate or Senior Editor, Quantitative Social Sciences (Nature Climate Change) London, Berlin or New York Closing date: November 12th 2020 Nature Research is a flagship portfolio of journals, products and services including Nature and the Nature-branded journals, dedicated to serving … Continue reading → The post Nature Research Associate or Senior Editor appeared first on […]
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor College of Wooster October 12, 2020The Department of Economics at the College of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio invites applications for a tenure-track position beginning August 2021. Qualified candidates must have a Ph.D. completed (or completion anticipated) in Economics or a closely held discipline that connects … Continue reading → The post Tenure Track Assistant Professor College of Wooster appeared first […]
- Online Workshop in Economics September 30, 2020Reflections on the thought of Manfred Max-Neef: A dialogue with contemporary economics Online Workshop 1-2 October, 8 am to 1 pm Chilean Time (UTC -3h) Zoom & YouTube / uachfacea Program Register The post Online Workshop in Economics appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Earth System Governance Session September 28, 2020Behavioural responses to turbulent times: How social innovation to steer sustainable governance of nature and promote carbon neutrality Needs innovative session at the 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance, September 16th, 2020. The Covid-19 outbreak interconnects a global economic, … Continue reading → The post Earth System Governance Session appeared first on The International […]
- Economics of Climate Change September 24, 2020The Economics of Climate Change How Culture has Impacted Sustainability: Social Justice, Environmental Justice, and Economic Equity Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 7 p.m. A discussion with Madhavi Venkatesan, PhD Register! Visit our Website The post Economics of Climate Change appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Joan Martinez-Alier Interview September 23, 2020Balzan Prize A few days ago Joan Martinez-Alier won the Balzan Prize, one of the most prestigious prizes in Europe, among other things by his contribution to the foundation of ecological economics and the promotion of environmental justice. Roldan Muradian … Continue reading → The post Joan Martinez-Alier Interview appeared first on The International Society […]
- 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance September 16, 2020INVITATION 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance, 15-17th September 2020: Between precarity and possibility: Implications of disruption for Earth System Governance Innovative session: September 16, 16-17.30. https://esgproject.eventsair.com/2020virtualforum/ Behavioural responses to turbulent times: social innovation to steer sustainable governance of nature … Continue reading → The post 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance appeared first […]
- Joan Martinez Alier wins 2020 Balzan Prize for Environmental Challenges September 15, 2020Joan Martinez Alier Spain 2020 Balzan Prize for Environmental Challenges: Responses from the Social Sciences and the Humanities For the quality of his contributions to the foundation of ecological economics, his path-breaking analysis of the relationships between economies and the … Continue reading → The post Joan Martinez Alier wins 2020 Balzan Prize for Environmental […]
- Lecturer (Ecological/Ecosystems Economics) Edinburgh September 10, 2020Type Permanent full-time Job title Lecturer (Ecological/Ecosystems Economics) Edinburgh Salary £31,750 – £40,129 per annum (dependent on experience) Location Edinburgh Description LECTURER (ECOLOGICAL/ECOSYSTEMS ECONOMICS) Permanent Edinburgh £31,750 – £40,129 per annum (dependent on experience) Ref: ACF/REES/013/20 SRUC is unique in … Continue reading → The post Lecturer (Ecological/Ecosystems Economics) Edinburgh appeared first on The International […]
- II Encuentro de Cátedras Economía y Ambiente 2020 August 12, 2020II International Meeting of Chairs of Economy and Environment Virtual modality, UNLu, November 27 and 28, 2020 Teaching economics for ecological transition under discussion: transdisciplinary approaches and re-constitutive and emancipatory theories El Comité Organizador informa que ya está disponible la Primera Circular … Continue reading → The post II Encuentro de Cátedras Economía y Ambiente 2020 appeared […]
- Nature Research Associate or Senior Editor October 14, 2020
Category Archives: Research Projects
The Food Systems PRISM Lab (www.prismlab.weebly.com) at the University of British Columbia – Okanagan is seeking high-caliber undergraduate, Masters, PhD and Postdoctoral researchers who have a strong interest in research and publication in the field of food system sustainability. Students … Continue reading
Research Fellow, in the Political Economy of Electricity Provision Are you an ambitious researcher looking for your next challenge? Do you have a background in economics, political economy, economic geography or ecological economics, and an interest in energy studies? Do … Continue reading
Deep-Learning Faculty Researcher Vermont EPSCoR is recruiting a research assistant professor with expertise in machine learning and complex systems modeling to join our NSF-funded research on Basin Resilience to Extreme Events (BREE). We are in the second year of a … Continue reading
Doctoral and Post-Doctoral Researchers Energy and the Post-Carbon Economy The department of Environmental Studies at the Faculty of Social Studies (FSS) of Masaryk University (MU) is inviting applications for one full time doctoral and one post-doctoral researcher Situated in Brno, … Continue reading
The Institute for New Economic Thinking aims to foster open discourse and to advance new thinking on economic issues and theory. The Institute’s notion of new economic thinking is deliberately open and non-dogmatic. Our hope is to support research … Continue reading
The Carnegie Council has initiated a multi-site, multi-year collaborative research project to explain and compare values and their role in environmental policy making in China, India, Japan, and the United States. The project’s goal is to increase understanding of the … Continue reading
Sustainable Communities/ZERI-NM (SCZ) supports environmentally, socially and economically sustainable projects, businesses and activities in small communities in New Mexico and on the US/Mexico border.