Promising Vision or Unrealistic Fantasy?
The role of Urban Planning and Urban Technologies on the path towards improved Quality of Life, Health, Sustainability and Prosperity in our Cities is the topic of REAL CORP 2010 (www.corp.at) 15th International Conference on Urban Planning, Regional Development and Information Society which will take place on 18-20 May 2010 at Reed Messe Wien in Vienna/Austria (48.216656 N,16.409843 E).
We were completely overwhelmed by the number and quality of submitted papers – it was hard work for the whole congress team and program committee, but now a first overview of keynote-speeches, paper-presentations, workshops, round-tables and an extensive social program is available at .
The detailed program (including timetable) will be available by end of March 2010 at www.corp.at.
REGISTER NOW FOR REAL CORP 2010 AT www.corp.at
REAL CORP 2010 is jointly organized by
- CEIT ALANOVA – Central European Institute of Technology, Department of Urbanism, Transport, Environment and Information Society (www.ceit.at)
- ISOCARP – International Society of City and Regional Planners (www.isocarp.org)
- CORP – Competence Center of Urban and Regional Planning (www.corp.at)
in close co-operation and parallel to the real estate fair REAL VIENNA (http://www.realvienna.at/en/index.html).
The main sponsoring and co-operation partners of the REAL CORP 2010 are
- Austrian Federal Ministry for Transport, Innovation and Technology,
- City of Schwechat
- City of Vienna/Department for Urban Development and Transport
- Siemens AG on “Sustainable Urban Development”,