The International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE) offers its members a number of benefits, including:
- An opportunity to network with people around the world who share an interest in discovering just how human societies are transforming and being transformed by their environment.
- Membership in Regional Society where available
- Biennial conferences open to all members at discounted rates.
- Membership fees progressively scaled according to the income category.
- A website that offers information of value to the membership as a network of researchers and leaders in the field.
- A searchable database of members.
- Biannual newsletter.
- Information on job openings in the field.
- Information on research funding opportunities.
- Dissemination of ecological economic tools, and discounts on books and journals.
Membership dues are based on your annual salary calculated in US dollars and are purchased on an auto-renew basis. From your member area (accessed via the login page, after you have joined) you can cancel at any time. When you cancel, your membership and subscription will carry through until the end of your current membership cycle (a full year from the time you signed up for your membership), and then will go inactive. Log in at any time to reactivate your membership. Also, at any time, you may cancel your subscription while leaving your membership active. All of this is accessible via the member area. Log in here to access the member area.
ISEE (International Society for Ecological Economics) Membership Dues, including membership in your regional Society:
- $15 for income less than $15,000
- $35 for income between $15,000 and $30,000
- $70 for income between $30,000 and $60,000
- $110 for income between $60,000 and $90,000
- $130 for income $90,000 and over
Reduced Membership Dues, for INSEE members only:
- $7.50 for income less than $15,000
- $17.50 for income between $15,000 and $30,000
- $35 for income between $30,000 and $60,000
- $55 for income between $60,000 and $90,000
- $65 for income $90,000 and over
The International Society for Ecological Economics promotes understanding between ecologists and economists and integration of their disciplines through a journal, Ecological Economics, other publications, a biennial international conference, occasional smaller workshops, and support of the activities of regional societies of ecological economics.
The Secretariat of the ISEE and the Ecological Economics Editorial Office are located in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.