Following the communication on the meeting to strengthen the Andean Society of Ecological Economics (SAEE) held in Santa Marta, Colombia, on January 19, 2018, which among other activities decided on a new Board for the SAEE. The aim of the present document is to formalize the positions of the Board members for a period of two years – from January 19, 2018, until January 19, 2020.
The Board for the Andean Society of Ecological Economics is as follows:
- President: Dr. Jose Carlos Silva-Macher (Universidad Catolica from Peru)
- Vice-President: Dr. Paola Arias (Universidad del Valle, Colombia)
- Treasurer: Dr. Cristián Diaz-Alvarez (Universidad MMR Edgar Morin, México)
- Secretariat: Dr. Andrea Cardoso-Diaz (Universidad del Magdalena, Colombia)
- Vocal 1: Dr. Olga Lucía Cadena (Universidad del Cauca, Colombia)
- Vocal 2: Dr. Mario Alejandro Pérez-Rincón (Past-President) (Universidad del Valle, Colombia)
- Vocal 3: Dr. Alexander Rincon-Ruiz (Universidad Nacional de Colombia)
- Vocal 4: Dr. Sara Latorre-Tomas (Escuela Politecnica Nacional/FLACSO, Ecuador)
In order to communicate with the Board for the SAEE, please consider this contact information: email@example.com for Jose Carlos Silva-Macher; and firstname.lastname@example.org for Andrea Cardoso-Diaz. If you require a telephone number please call (51) 945-908-033.
Board members SAEE, 2018-2020