The Ninth Biennial INSEE Conference will be organized jointly with the Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA), Thrissur, Kerala at KILA from 8th -10th November 2017 with the following theme:
Sustainability, Institutions, Incentives: Voices, Policies and Commitments
Submission of abstracts (of original research papers) and panel proposals is being sought under the following sub-themes:
- Ecosystems and Well-Being: Oceans, Forests, Mountains and Wetlands; Resilience; Valuation; Management
- Collective Action and Local Governance: Community, Institutions, Transaction Costs, Trust
- Climate Change: Science of Climate Change; Agriculture & Food Security; Extreme Events; Paris Agreement and Marrakesh Proclamation; Adaptation and Mitigation; Technology
- SDGs and Global South: Gender & Ecology; Inequality; Environmental Justice; Green Economy; Waste and recycling; Energy
A few important dates are as follows:
- Submission of Abstracts/Panel Proposal begins January 1, 2017
- Last date for submission of Abstracts/Panel Proposal is January 31, 2017
- Communication about selection of Abstract/Panel Proposal is February 28, 2017
- Submission of final Paper/full Panel Proposal is April 15, 2017
- Announcement of final selection of Paper/Panel is July 1, 2017
A pre-conference workshop is being planned [to be held during 6th and 7th November, 2017 at KILA].
More details will be available on the Conference website.