Sustainability, Institutions, Incentives:
Voices, Policies and Commitments
The Ninth Biennial Conference of Indian Society for Ecological Economics (INSEE) will be organized jointly with the Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA), Thrissur, Kerala at KILA from 8th -10th November, 2017. The theme is Sustainability, Institutions, Incentives: Voices, Policies and Commitments.
Submission of abstracts (of original research papers) and panel proposals is being sought under the following sub-themes:
- Ecosystems and Well Being: Oceans, Forests, Mountains and Wetlands; Resilience; Valuation; Management
- Collective Action and Local Governance: Community, Institutions, Transaction Costs, Trust
- Climate Change: Science of Climate Change; Agriculture & Food Security; Extreme Events; Paris Agreement and Marrakesh Proclamation; Adaptation and Mitigation; Technology
- SDGs and Global South: Gender & Ecology; Inequality; Environmental Justice; Green Economy; Waste and recycling; Energy
A few important dates are as follows:
- Submission of Abstracts/Panel Proposal begins January 1, 2017
- Last date for submission of Abstracts/Panel Proposal January 31, 2017
- Communication about selection of Abstract/Panel Proposal February 28, 2017
- Submission of final Paper/full Panel Proposal April 15, 2017
- Announcement of final selection of Paper/Panel July 1, 2017
A pre-conference workshop is being planned [to be held during 6th and 7th November, 2017 at KILA].