Oceania Ecosystem Services Forum
Registration is now OPEN!
… places are limited!
The Oceania region consist of approx. 25 island nations. Whilst some nations in Oceania (such as Australia and New Zealand) are highly developed, the majority are recognised as Small Island Developing States (SIDS). Up to 300 participants are expected to attend the Forum from across Oceania and beyond!
Due to the Forum being held in Australia, and Australia’s high population comparative to other Oceania nations, there is expected to be a high demand for registrations from Australia. To provide opportunity for those outside Australia to also participate, the Forum registration process will be managed in 3 stages. At each stage the number of participants able to register is capped; and price of registration progressively increases from Stage 1 to 3 .
Places are limited – secure your position at the Forum now!
The number of registrations open during Stage 1 are:
- Developed Countries (professionals) – 40
- Developed Countries (students) – 15
- Developing Countries (professionals) – 40
- Developing Countries (students) – 15
Stage 1 registration closes midnight 1st December 2016 (or until sold out). Stage 2 opens 2nd December 2016. Stage 3 opens 24th December 2016. Should the total number of participants registering exceed the initial capacity (300) a ‘wait list’ will be established and places will open on a ‘first in, first serve basis’. Further consideration of how to accommodate everyone will be taken if numbers are significantly larger than 300.
What does the registration fee Include?
All registration fees provide access to participate in the full Forum Program, including:
- Pre-Forum Workshops (unless stated otherwise on the workshop webpage);
- Plenaries, Presentation Sessions, Town Hall Meetings;
- Tuesday’s Social Event (including dinner and drink);
- Thursday’s Poster and Networking Reception (including drink);
- drink bottle (water kiosks will be distributed throughout the venue);
- tote bag – book of abstracts (printed or electronic), pen and note pad;
- all day tea/coffee (Tuesday to Friday);
- lunch (Wednesday and Thursday); and
- access to Community Events (unless stated otherwise on the community events webpage).
Have you submitted your abstract and/or proposal? Submissions close 18th November; go here to download templates and submit your abstract and/or proposal.