Fulbright US Scholar Program Application Deadline is Approaching!
There are exciting Fulbright US Scholar grant opportunities around the world in the fields of Business Administration and Economics available. The application deadline of August 1st for the 2015-2016 Fulbright US Scholar Program core competition is quickly approaching.
The Fulbright Core U.S. Scholar Program offers more than 200 opportunities to guest lecture, conduct research, consult, network and building collaboration across world regions including; Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe-Eurasia, East Asia Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, South and Central Asia, and the Western Hemisphere.
Highlighted awards by region:
- Austria, #5152: Fulbright–Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) Visiting Professor
- Jordan, #5427: Business and Economics
- Philippines, #5122: Fulbright-SyCip Distinguished Lecturing Award: Study of the United States
- India, #5452: Fulbright-Nehru Distinguished Chair (Multiple Disciplines)
- Benin, #5007: Agricultural Economics or Business Administration
- Argentina, #5470: Social Sciences and Humanities
In the past, business focused scholars have:
Explored the facets of international human resource management in Austria;
- Examined economic reforms in the Philippines;
- Promoted business ethics in Turkey;
- Trained potential doctoral students in Sri Lanka with the skills, statistical tools and knowledge to be proficient researchers;
- Tracked the effects of contextual factors in the relationship between employee attitudes and organizational outcomes in Ghana; and
- Lectured on social enterprise development in Mexico.
Specializations in the fields include:
Behavioral management, financial accounting, finance, international business, marketing, management information systems, managerial economics, logistics, management science, organizational behavior and/or theory.
Microeconomics, macroeconomics, finance, banking, marketing, management, entrepreneurship, international finance, monetary theory, economic history, and international trade.
Many countries also offer Business Administration and Economic opportunities through All Disciplines awards. The complete catalog of awards is available online at http://catalog.cies.org/. Applicants must be U.S. citizens and hold a Ph.D. or appropriate professional/terminal degree at the time of application.
For eligibility factors, detailed application guidelines and review criteria, please follow the link http://cies.org/program/core-fulbright-us-scholar-program. You may also wish to register for one of our webinars here or join our online community, My Fulbright, a resource center for applicants interested in the program.