Natural Resource Management and Environmental Protection:
Theory and Practice of Economic Regulation
July 7-11, 2015
Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
First Announcement and Call for Papers
Thirteenth International Conference of the Russian Society for Ecological Economics (RSEE), entitled “Managing Natural Resource Management and Environmental Protection: Theory and Practice of Economic Regulation” will be held in Kazan, Russia, during July 7-11, 2015.
The Russian Society for Ecological Economics was founded in 1993 as the Russian Chapter of the International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE), and became the first ISEE regional society. This conference continues the tradition of the bi-annual RSEE meetings, which gather leading scientists and students, legislators and practitioners to discuss fundamental research and applied issues in the area of ecological economics and sustainability. Previous RSEE meetings took place in Moscow/Pereslavl-Zalessky (1993), Irkutsk (ecological expedition, 1993), Pereslavl-Zalessky (1995), Novgorod (1997), Saratov (1999), Moscow (2001), Lake Baikal (2003), St. Petersburg (2005), Sochi (2007), Barnaul (2008), Kaliningrad (2009), Kemerovo (2011), Irkutsk and Lake Baikal (2015).
will include, but are not limited to:
- Ecological Economics in Russia and the World: Modern Trends and New Dimensions
- Development of Economic and Legislative Mechanisms for Environmental Protection
- Ecological-Economic Valuation and Abatement of Environmental Damage
- Planning of Environmental Protection Projects
- Ecological Safety in the Context of Sustainable Development
- Ethics Issues of the Interaction of Government, Business, Science, and Society in the field of the Environment
- Ecological-Economic Problems of Regional Development: Environment of Volga Region and Republic of Tatarstan
- Ecological-Economic Problems of Sectorial Development. Ecological Issues of oil-gaz industry in Russia: Experience of “Tat-oil”, and Nizhnekamsk
- Implementation Issues of Environmentally-Friendly Technologies and Recycling
- Innovative Technologies in Environmental Protection
- Ecological-Economic Modeling
- Education in Ecological Economics
Official conference languages: English and Russian (Translation will be provided.)
Deadline: April 15 (Extended).