- CfP: Resilience January 14, 2019The Journal of Business Logistics has a call for papers. The idea of the CfP is to transfer theory related to ecological economics to the area of logistics and supply chain management. For more information click here. The post CfP: Resilience appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts January 10, 2019ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts: Feb 21st Deadline The call for abstracts for the 2019 Ecological Society of America (ESA) and USSEE joint meeting is now live at https://esa.org/louisville/contributed-oral-abstracts/ Abstracts will be accepted until Thursday February 21st at 5 pm EST The … Continue reading → The post ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts appeared first on The International […]
- USSEE December News January 2, 2019ESA/USSEE Conference Update, December Webinar Recording, University of Hawaii Job Posting, and Brief Survey for Members ESA/USSEE Conference: Call for Abstracts Coming Soon The call for abstracts for the USSEE’s 2019 conference, which will be held jointly with the Ecological … Continue reading → The post USSEE December News appeared first on The International Society […]
- 2019 ISEE President’s Greeting December 28, 2018The President’s greeting on the 2019 threshold Dear Collegues and Friends – I would like to remind you that the mission of ISEE consists of extending and integrating the understanding of the interfaces and interplay between ‘nature’s household’ (ecosystems) and … Continue reading → The post 2019 ISEE President’s Greeting appeared first on The International […]
- Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 December 28, 2018Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 is now available in English. Visit https://repositorio.cepal.org/handle/11362/44351 to access. The post Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 appeared first on The International Society for Ecological […]
- NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA December 27, 2018NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA Asociación Argentino-Uruguaya de Economía Ecológica (ASAUEE) Desde la Asociación Argentino-Uruguaya de Economía Ecológica queremos invitar al Seminario Acreditable de Posgrado “Economía Ambiental y Economía Ecológica” que dictarán Claudio Passalia y Claudio Fernández Macor (ambos miembros de … Continue reading → The post NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA appeared first on The International […]
- Economics for Humans, Second Edition December 27, 2018Economics for Humans, Second Edition Julie A. Nelson, University of Chicago Press, December 2018 Times Literary Supplement “Passionate, to be welcomed in a discipline notably devoid of passion. . . . Can be read for pleasure and enlightenment by economists and non-economists … Continue reading → The post Economics for Humans, Second Edition appeared first on The […]
- MSc Scholarships MODUL University 2019 December 19, 2018[Recent Video: Degrowth & Technology] Scholarship Details One full scholarship will be offered for the MSc in Sustainable Development, Management and Policy (see: https://www.modul.ac.at/study-programs/master/master-in-sustainable-development-management-and-policy/). The program has a strong focus on Ecological Economics and Degrowth and invites students from diverse … Continue reading → The post MSc Scholarships MODUL University 2019 appeared first on The […]
- Greta Thunberg’s School Strike for the Climate December 19, 201815-year-old Greta is inspiring kids all over the world to save their future from the rampant double-speak of their political leaders. Continue reading → The post Greta Thunberg’s School Strike for the Climate appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Routledge Handbook of Ecological Economics December 19, 201850 original articles, by 63 international authors (a third female), providing an introduction to and overview of key issues in ecological economics. Ideal for teaching and learning about the field, its current state and future prospects. Continue reading → The post Routledge Handbook of Ecological Economics appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- CfP: Resilience January 14, 2019
Tag Archives: Berlin
The Sustainability Research Center at ESCP Europe “SustBusy” is pleased to host the next Workshop of the European PhD Network on International Climate Policy! To read the Call for Papers for the 27th PhD Workshop on International Climate Policy (ICP) … Continue reading
WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme CALL FOR APPLICATIONS Located in the heart of Berlin, the WZB Berlin Social Science Center is one of Europe’s largest non-university research institutes. The WZB conducts basic social science research with a focus on problems of … Continue reading
1st PEF World Summit 8-9 October 2013 Berlin Exclusive presentation of selected EU Environmental Footprint pilot projects Outlook on the Food/Feed/Drink PEF/OEF pilot phase Country and leading business perspectives on carbon and environmental footprinting Workshops and open space dialogue on … Continue reading
The upcoming 6th PCF World Summit "Environmental Footprinting in Europe and Beyond: How Will it Shape the Corporate Agenda", on 26-27 October 2011 in Berlin, Germany, will explore current developments around environmental footprinting, i.e. standards, tools and initiatives that address … Continue reading
The role of agriculture, food and the food chain in climate change and climate change mitigation is complex. And food and agriculture naturally do not relate to climate change alone but fulfill important functions in society and ecological systems. Internationally … Continue reading
4th Product Carbon Footprint World Summit "From Standardisation to Communication" Berlin, 20-21 Oktober 2010 http://www.pcf-world-forum.org/ The challenges for reducing GHG emissions in the value chains are manifold. For the past years substantial methodological work has been undertaken to develop a … Continue reading
Product Carbon Footprinting: On the Road to Harmonisation? Business Responses to Diverging Approaches 2nd PCF World Summit, 23-24 September 2009, Berlin Organisations around the world are assessing and communicating the climate and environmental impacts of their goods and services. Standards … Continue reading