- OXFORD Spring School in Ecological Economics 2020 December 6, 2019OXFORD Spring School in Ecological Economics 2020 22-28 March 2020. Environment Europe Foundation. Balliol College, Oxford Environment Europe is pleased to announce that Balliol College, Oxford will host the Oxford Spring School in Ecological Economics 2020 to take place 22 … Continue reading → The post OXFORD Spring School in Ecological Economics 2020 appeared first […]
- Nominations for INTECOL Board Positions December 6, 2019INTECOL is seeking nominations for positions on the Board. If you are interested in running, contact email@example.com. Candidates should provide a one-page summary, addressing each of the attached criteria. See the Call for Nominations, Criteria and the revised Statutes (below). … Continue reading → The post Nominations for INTECOL Board Positions appeared first on The […]
- Degrowth in Europe: Foundations in Theory and Pathways to Practice December 6, 2019Degrowth in Europe: Foundations in theory and pathways to practice Ph.D. Course on Degrowth – May 11-15, 2020, Copenhagen, Denmark Convened by the Department of Food and Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark Aim and content In the context of … Continue reading → The post Degrowth in Europe: Foundations in Theory and Pathways to […]
- Gund Postdoc Positions for 2020 December 3, 2019The Gund Institute seeks exceptional postdoctoral scholars to start Fall 2020 and conduct interdisciplinary research on major global environmental challenges. Applications are due February 15, 2020. The Gund Institute is a newly expanded campus-wide research accelerator, where 180 faculty, global … Continue reading → The post Gund Postdoc Positions for 2020 appeared first on The […]
- Associate professor in Applied Ecology November 21, 2019Application deadline: 8 December 2019. About the position The Department of International Environment and Development Studies is seeking an Associate Professor with a background in ecology and experience working across disciplines, including issues related to environmental governance. We are seeking … Continue reading → The post Associate professor in Applied Ecology appeared first on The […]
- Costa Rica Winter School in Ecological Economics 2020 November 11, 2019Environment Europe is delighted to announce the Costa Rica Winter School in Ecological Economics 2020 to be hosted by Fundación Neotrópica in Costa Rica, 16-24 February 2020. Please take an opportunity to register at a reduced rate.The executive Oxford Summer, … Continue reading → The post Costa Rica Winter School in Ecological Economics 2020 appeared […]
- Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies at Seattle University November 5, 2019Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies at Seattle University The Environmental Studies program at Seattle University invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor to begin September 2020. We seek a broadly trained social scientist in the social-behavioral dimensions of sustainability, with expertise … Continue reading → The post Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies at Seattle University appeared first […]
- Ecological Economics — Explainer and Urban Application November 5, 2019The Conversation has just published two articles, one explaining/introducing ecological economics — and referencing many recipients of this email — and another arguing that Australian cities lack long-term vision for sustainability. They are the first in a series of four … Continue reading → The post Ecological Economics — Explainer and Urban Application appeared first […]
- Clóvis Cavalcanti Video Greeting at INSEE-CESS November 5, 2019INSEE-CESS International Conference Climate Change and Disasters: Challenges, Opportunities and Responses Tenth INSEE Biennial Conference, 2019, CESS, HYDERABAD 6 – 8 November 2019 Video greeting from ISEE 2018/2019 President, Clóvis Cavalcanti The post Clóvis Cavalcanti Video Greeting at INSEE-CESS appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Bridging Language and Scholarship Call for Proposals October 25, 2019CALL FOR PROPOSALS: Bridging Language and Scholarship (BLS) Vernon Press invites original book proposals and translation proposals for previously published books (from English to Spanish or Spanish to English) for as part of our Bridging Language and Scholarship (BLS) initiative. … Continue reading → The post Bridging Language and Scholarship Call for Proposals appeared first […]
- OXFORD Spring School in Ecological Economics 2020 December 6, 2019
Tag Archives: Climate Policy
Location: Leeds – Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Environment School/Institute: School of Earth and Environment Category: Research Grade: Grade 7 Salary: £31,342 to £37,394 per annum Contract Type: Fixed Term (24 months) Closing Date: Tuesday 19 May 2015 Reference: ENVEE1044 … Continue reading
Climate Policy research line coordinator, Basque Centre for Climate Change (BC3)Senior Researcher The Basque Centre for Climate Change (BC3) offers a senior researcher position to coordinate one of its four research lines; the Climate Policy research line. The Climate Policy … Continue reading
Position: Post-doctoral Researcher: Climate Policy Implications of Bioenergy Trade (SEI/NORD-STAR Research Fellow – re-posting)Duration: 2 years, with possibility of renewal or development of permanent positionStart date: January 2013; later start date negotiableDuty station: Stockholm, SwedenApplication deadline: Friday, 30 November, 2012 … Continue reading
Roskilde University in collaboration with other Danish universities calls for applications for an interdisciplinary Ph.D. course in climate change and climate policy. May 3-14, 2010 For further information go to .