- Tenure Track appointment-Black Studies in Geography and Environment November 19, 2020Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change The Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change (EUC), York University, invites highly qualified candidates to apply for a professorial stream tenure-track appointment in Black Studies in Geography and Environment at the Assistant Professor level, … Continue reading → The post Tenure Track appointment-Black Studies in Geography and Environment appeared […]
- Symposium Proposals Invited November 4, 2020Announcing The International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2021 The International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2021: Ecological Models for Tomorrow’s Solutions will take place from 12-16 October 2021 at the University of Toronto, Scarborough, Canada. We would like to invite … Continue reading → The post Symposium Proposals Invited appeared first on The International Society […]
- Making Indigenous-friendly businesses Chief Investigator (CI) November 2, 2020Project: Making Indigenous-friendly businesses Chief Investigator (CI) Professor Boyd Hunter (email@example.com) Centre for Social Research and Methods (CSRM), The Australian National University (ANU), Canberra, Australia Project description The ANU is looking for two Ph.D. candidates to commit to working on … Continue reading → The post Making Indigenous-friendly businesses Chief Investigator (CI) appeared first on […]
- Nature Research Associate or Senior Editor October 14, 2020Associate or Senior Editor, Quantitative Social Sciences (Nature Climate Change) London, Berlin or New York Closing date: November 12th 2020 Nature Research is a flagship portfolio of journals, products and services including Nature and the Nature-branded journals, dedicated to serving … Continue reading → The post Nature Research Associate or Senior Editor appeared first on […]
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor College of Wooster October 12, 2020The Department of Economics at the College of Wooster in Wooster, Ohio invites applications for a tenure-track position beginning August 2021. Qualified candidates must have a Ph.D. completed (or completion anticipated) in Economics or a closely held discipline that connects … Continue reading → The post Tenure Track Assistant Professor College of Wooster appeared first […]
- Online Workshop in Economics September 30, 2020Reflections on the thought of Manfred Max-Neef: A dialogue with contemporary economics Online Workshop 1-2 October, 8 am to 1 pm Chilean Time (UTC -3h) Zoom & YouTube / uachfacea Program Register The post Online Workshop in Economics appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Earth System Governance Session September 28, 2020Behavioural responses to turbulent times: How social innovation to steer sustainable governance of nature and promote carbon neutrality Needs innovative session at the 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance, September 16th, 2020. The Covid-19 outbreak interconnects a global economic, … Continue reading → The post Earth System Governance Session appeared first on The International […]
- Economics of Climate Change September 24, 2020The Economics of Climate Change How Culture has Impacted Sustainability: Social Justice, Environmental Justice, and Economic Equity Saturday, September 26, 2020 at 7 p.m. A discussion with Madhavi Venkatesan, PhD Register! Visit our Website The post Economics of Climate Change appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Joan Martinez-Alier Interview September 23, 2020Balzan Prize A few days ago Joan Martinez-Alier won the Balzan Prize, one of the most prestigious prizes in Europe, among other things by his contribution to the foundation of ecological economics and the promotion of environmental justice. Roldan Muradian … Continue reading → The post Joan Martinez-Alier Interview appeared first on The International Society […]
- 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance September 16, 2020INVITATION 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance, 15-17th September 2020: Between precarity and possibility: Implications of disruption for Earth System Governance Innovative session: September 16, 16-17.30. https://esgproject.eventsair.com/2020virtualforum/ Behavioural responses to turbulent times: social innovation to steer sustainable governance of nature … Continue reading → The post 2020 Virtual Forum on Earth System Governance appeared first […]
- Tenure Track appointment-Black Studies in Geography and Environment November 19, 2020
Tag Archives: Oxford
Registration is now Closed: International Society for Bhutan Studies Inaugural Conference 8-10 January 2019, Oxford We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the International Society of Bhutan Studies Inaugural Conference on 8-10 January 2019 in Oxford, UK. … Continue reading
Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics 2016 4-10 September, 2016 Green Economy, Environmental Policy and Sustainability Assessment The School will address key elements of the new economy transformation, exploring the cutting edge methods and policy applications in ecological economics. With … Continue reading
The first of six ESRC-funded workshops exploring issues where the ethics and economics of climate change intersect will be held at Oxford University’s Martin School on 13-14 January 2016. The keynote speakers will be Simon Caney and Partha Dasgupta. We have … Continue reading
Breaking News The Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics 2014 will be opened by Prof. Peter Söderbaum http://goo.gl/wEotfU and will feature will feature guest lectures by the European Environment Agency (http://www.eea.europa.eu/), Prof. Herbert Girardet and Prof. Dave Elliott.
25-29 August 2014 This course explores the cutting edge methods and policy applications in ecological economics, an interdisciplinary field emerged in response to global sustainability crisis. With a clear sustainable development focus, it draws on the expertise of a range … Continue reading
Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics is seeking support to offer Fellowships for participants from developing countries to attend Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics 2013. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/oxford-summer-school-in-ecological-economics-26-30-august-2013
The course is designed for multiple points of entry and could be helpful for PhD students, MSc students, government experts, representatives of international organizations and business. The course will give participants an opportunity to explore key methodologies for ecological-economic analysis … Continue reading
Oxford Department of International Development Queen Elizabeth House, 3 Mansfield Road, Oxford Grade 7: £29,541 – £36,298 p.a. Applications are invited for a Departmental Lectureship in the Anthropology of Development. The post is tenable for two years from 1 September … Continue reading
Oxford Spring Course in Ecological Economics, 15-19 April, 2013. All information about the course plus a registration form can be found on the website: . Some places still available.
Following a successful Summer Course in Ecological Economics in Oxford we are pleased to announce the Winter Course in Ecological Economics to take place in Oxford 17-21 December 2012, organized by Environment Europe. The course will be structured as follows: … Continue reading