- CfP: Resilience January 14, 2019The Journal of Business Logistics has a call for papers. The idea of the CfP is to transfer theory related to ecological economics to the area of logistics and supply chain management. For more information click here. The post CfP: Resilience appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts January 10, 2019ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts: Feb 21st Deadline The call for abstracts for the 2019 Ecological Society of America (ESA) and USSEE joint meeting is now live at https://esa.org/louisville/contributed-oral-abstracts/ Abstracts will be accepted until Thursday February 21st at 5 pm EST The … Continue reading → The post ESA/USSEE Call For Abstracts appeared first on The International […]
- USSEE December News January 2, 2019ESA/USSEE Conference Update, December Webinar Recording, University of Hawaii Job Posting, and Brief Survey for Members ESA/USSEE Conference: Call for Abstracts Coming Soon The call for abstracts for the USSEE’s 2019 conference, which will be held jointly with the Ecological … Continue reading → The post USSEE December News appeared first on The International Society […]
- 2019 ISEE President’s Greeting December 28, 2018The President’s greeting on the 2019 threshold Dear Collegues and Friends – I would like to remind you that the mission of ISEE consists of extending and integrating the understanding of the interfaces and interplay between ‘nature’s household’ (ecosystems) and … Continue reading → The post 2019 ISEE President’s Greeting appeared first on The International […]
- Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 December 28, 2018Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 is now available in English. Visit https://repositorio.cepal.org/handle/11362/44351 to access. The post Network for Cooperation in Integrated Water Resource Management for Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean No. 49 appeared first on The International Society for Ecological […]
- NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA December 27, 2018NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA Asociación Argentino-Uruguaya de Economía Ecológica (ASAUEE) Desde la Asociación Argentino-Uruguaya de Economía Ecológica queremos invitar al Seminario Acreditable de Posgrado “Economía Ambiental y Economía Ecológica” que dictarán Claudio Passalia y Claudio Fernández Macor (ambos miembros de … Continue reading → The post NOVEDADES DE ECONOMÍA ECOLÓGICA appeared first on The International […]
- Economics for Humans, Second Edition December 27, 2018Economics for Humans, Second Edition Julie A. Nelson, University of Chicago Press, December 2018 Times Literary Supplement “Passionate, to be welcomed in a discipline notably devoid of passion. . . . Can be read for pleasure and enlightenment by economists and non-economists … Continue reading → The post Economics for Humans, Second Edition appeared first on The […]
- MSc Scholarships MODUL University 2019 December 19, 2018[Recent Video: Degrowth & Technology] Scholarship Details One full scholarship will be offered for the MSc in Sustainable Development, Management and Policy (see: https://www.modul.ac.at/study-programs/master/master-in-sustainable-development-management-and-policy/). The program has a strong focus on Ecological Economics and Degrowth and invites students from diverse … Continue reading → The post MSc Scholarships MODUL University 2019 appeared first on The […]
- Greta Thunberg’s School Strike for the Climate December 19, 201815-year-old Greta is inspiring kids all over the world to save their future from the rampant double-speak of their political leaders. Continue reading → The post Greta Thunberg’s School Strike for the Climate appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Routledge Handbook of Ecological Economics December 19, 201850 original articles, by 63 international authors (a third female), providing an introduction to and overview of key issues in ecological economics. Ideal for teaching and learning about the field, its current state and future prospects. Continue reading → The post Routledge Handbook of Ecological Economics appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- CfP: Resilience January 14, 2019
Tag Archives: Post Doctoral Researcher
Post doctoral researcher at the Institute of Sustainability Studies University of Iceland; Green development and the fishing industry. A 2-YEAR POSITION as post doctoral researcher on assessing how to reduce GHG emissions from the fishing industry and contribute simultaneously to … Continue reading
Post doctoral researcher, at the Institute of Economic Studies, University of Iceland, Reykjavik: An interdisciplinary position within the fields of biology, economics and political science. A 2-YEAR POSITION as a Post doctoral researcher, on the international implications of variability in … Continue reading
The University of New Hampshire seeks a Postdoctoral Research Associate to play a central role in a collaborative effort to understand coupled terrestrial-aquatic ecosystem services in New England. We seek individuals interested in dynamic modeling of ecosystem response to climate … Continue reading
Position: Post-doctoral Researcher: Climate Policy Implications of Bioenergy Trade (SEI/NORD-STAR Research Fellow – re-posting)Duration: 2 years, with possibility of renewal or development of permanent positionStart date: January 2013; later start date negotiableDuty station: Stockholm, SwedenApplication deadline: Friday, 30 November, 2012 … Continue reading
The Research Center FuturES – Futures of Ecosystem Services at Leuphana University of Lüneburg, Germany is seeking a Post-Doctoral Researcher in Environmental and Sustainability Science beginning April 1, 2012 (or at the earliest date thereafter). The position can be negotiated … Continue reading
Research Project Title Agricultural Economics and Rural Development – Quantitative Analysis / Modeling impact of CAP policy instruments on regional / local economy and farming Project Description The Agriculture and Life Sciences in the Economy Unit has a vacancy for … Continue reading