Updates and deadlines
Abstract submission open
Abstract submission is now open for EcoSummit 2020. This is an open Call for Abstracts for presentations and posters to be submitted against the symposium topics listed on the conference website.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 November 2019
EcoSummit 2020 plenary speakers include:
- Robert Costanza, Crawford School of Public Policy at Australian National University, Australia
- Brian Fath, Towson University, USA
- Bojie Fu, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Emma Johnston, UNSW Sydney, Australia
- Jacqueline McGlade, University College London, UK
- Pavan Sukhdev, WWF International & GIST Advisory, India
- Jigmi Y. Thinley, Prime Minister of Bhutan (2008-2013) / World Leadership Alliance – Club de Madrid / Asian Peace and Reconciliation Council
Participation in side events
Side events will also take place during Ecosummit 2020. These smaller events will comprise workshops, discussion forums and think tanks. If you wish to participate in a side event, please contact the organiser by email beforehand, as the number of places is limited in each event. There is no abstract submission to side events. >> More info on side events
Still time to submit a symposium or side event proposal
If you missed the deadline for submission of symposium and side event proposals, please note late proposals can be submitted here.
We look forward to welcoming you to EcoSummit 2020, Gold Coast, Australia, 21-25 June 2020.
EcoSummit 2020 Co-Chairs
Jan-Olaf Meynecke, Griffith University, Australia
Robert Costanza, Crawford School of Public Policy at Australian National University, Australia
B. Larry Li, University of California, Riverside, USA
Visit the EcoSummit 2020 website: ecosummitcongress.com