The International Water Resource Economics Consortium (IWREC) is the premiere global platform for water economists to initiate, share, disseminate and debate new research on water economics. The IWREC 10th Annual Meeting (August 28-29, 2012) will be hosted by the Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI) and held during the 2012 World Water Week in Stockholm. It will feature a Chief Economists Panel debate, keynote speeches and presentations from leading experts in the application of economic analysis in water management and decision making.
Join us in Stockholm to
- Gain insights from global thought leaders at the Chief Economists Panel.
- Learn from leading experts on the use of economics in water management and decision-making.
- Expand your network with top economists and connect with over 2,500 experts, practitioners, decision-makers and business innovators at the World Water Week in Stockholm.
Call for Papers
IWREC is now accepting submissions of full papers on any of the following topics:
- Economics of irrigated and/or rainfed agriculture,
- Economics of institutional design to manage hydrological variability,
- Economics of transboundary water management and
- Economics of water resources at large.
Authors of selected papers will be offered an opportunity to make a presentation at the event and to be published in a water resource economics book and in a special edition of a leading international economics journal. There is no registration fee for paper presenters who will only participate in the IWREC 10th annual meeting on August 28 and 29, 2012. Presenters must cover their own travel and accommodation costs. For paper presenters who also wish to participate in the rest of the World Water Week (August 26-31, 2012) there is a possibility to do so at a reduced registration fee.
Submit full papers (in pdf format) to email@example.com by February 15, 2012.
For more information, visit www.worldwaterweek.org/iwrec.
To download the complete flyer click here.