The Organizing Committee of the IX Conference on Ecological Economy informs that the deadline for the presentation of Working Tables has been extended until Monday, May 27, 2019.
The IX Conference on Ecological Economics will be held on November 27, 28 and 29, 2019 at the Andean Headquarters of the National University of Río Negro, Bariloche, Argentina.
Following the tradition of previous days, will be preceded by the VI International Course on Ecological Economics open to the community to be held on 25 and 26 November 2019 in the city of Bariloche, Argentina.
All the information is concentrated in www.asauee.org.
Organizing Committee IX Conference on Ecological Economics
- Constanza Casalderrey Zapata (ASAUEE – IIDYPCA, UNRN)
- Guillermo Peinado (ASAUEE – FCEyE, UNR)
- Anne Carter-Aitken (ISEE and Ecological Economics Journal, USA)
- Ricardo Abduca (IIDYPCA, UNRN)
- Claudio Passalia (ASAUEE – FICH, UNL)
- Martín Civitaresi (CIETES, UNRN)
- Aín Mora (ASAUEE – FCEyE, UNR)
- Claudio Fernández Macor (ASAUEE – FCE, UNL)
- Miguel Attaguile (CITECDE, UNRN)