Amsterdam, December 1, 2009
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS AND/OR SPONSORSHIP
TBLI CONFERENCE is the largest comprehensive learning and networking event on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Investment on a yearly basis in Asia and Europe.
We are now accepting presentation proposals and sponsorship commitments for TBLI CONFERENCE ASIA 2010 on May 27-28, at the Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Chinzan-so, Tokyo, Japan.
Your proposal must be received on January 31, 2010 to be considered. We are again anticipating a substantial number of submissions, so kindly send in time.
Presentation Criteria, Rules and Benefits
- Presenters are eligible only if they have not presented at the past three conferences in Europe or Asia. Exceptions may be made for high quality presentations which offer new insights.
- Presenters must agree to submit a final version of their presentation no later than April 1st, 2010, to moderators so that session moderators and co-presenters may prepare.
- Presentations must provide innovative new information of interest or educational benefit to the audience. Presentations which come across as marketing, sales pitches or which merely cater to a narrow political, religious or activist view without room for open discussion will not qualify.
- Presenters are to provide the final presentation for inclusion in our on-line database to our webmaster at the conference venue.
- Presenters must register at a discounted fee. We do not cover travel (or any other) expenses.
- Proposals must include your name, full contact details, your organization or company (if any), and a brief description including a title, 2 questions or thematic statements, as well as your portrait photo and a brief bio for our website program.
Those who support TBLI CONFERENCE in the form of sponsorship will take priority. Premium, Lead, Supporting and Contributing sponsors are usually given speaking slots.
However, if you are unable to sponsor, this does not mean you are not eligible to speak. Your proposal will be considered with priority in case it provides rare new insights or data – otherwise your presentation will be assessed during later stages of program development. Conversely, this does not mean that those who sponsor can speak on whatever they wish.
Quality and sincerity remain our utmost concern and we reserve the right to choose only presentations whose quality reach the standards you have come to expect at our events.
For all queries and information kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to be a presenter, please click on this link to send a proposal that meets the above criteria in English.
In case you would like to be a (corporate) sponsor TBLI CONFERENCE ASIA 2010, please email me or click Sponsor Package TBLI CONFERENCE ASIA 2010.
Please note: If you choose to sponsor TBLI CONFERENCE ASIA as well as EUROPE 2010, you will be provided with a 10% discount. Robert Rubinstein will be traveling to the following Asian countries to promote TBLI CONFERENCE ASIA 2010. If you would like to meet to discuss sponsorship or cooperation, his schedule is:
– Singapore, December 7-11
– Hong Kong, December 13-16
– Tokyo, December 17-22