The majority of the conference, including paper and panel presentations, will be held online, June 20-24, 2022. Some sessions and workshops may be held as hybrid in-person/online events. Please share this information widely with colleagues and other interested parties.
View the preliminary schedule.
We extend a particular welcome to submissions of papers, posters, and session proposals related to the conference theme, “The Post-Covid Economy: Centering Justice, Sustaining Ecosystems”. Sub-themes include the following (bullet points are intended to provide examples of topics that fall under the sub-themes, not an exhaustive list):
- Education and Pedagogy
- Education in ecological economics and sustainability
- Ecosystem Services Measurement and Valuation
- Ecosystem services indicators
- Payment for environmental services (PES) programs
- Environmental Justice
- Climate justice
- Social justice
- Feminist economics
- Ecological Economics and the Built Environment
- Ecological technology and green design/green buildings
- Urban/regional planning and transportation
- Food and Agricultural Systems
- Food sovereignty
- Ecological economics of forests, fisheries and other renewable resources
- Business in Transformation
- Sustainable supply chains
- Eco-certification and ‘green’ business
- Emerging Issues in Ecological Economics
- New topics being addressed by the field
Additional thematic area symposia, short courses, panels, or workshops will be considered by the Scientific Committee, on submission of a summary described on the Abstract Submission Form.