- Computational Modeling of Extreme Events in Coupled Natural and Human Systems Postdoc April 17, 2019Vermont EPSCoR is recruiting a postdoctoral associate to join our cutting-edge NSF funded research on Basin Resilience to Extreme Events (BREE). BREE is a five-year award of large-scale interdisciplinary studies which will determine how the Lake Champlain Basin’s landscape, watershed … Continue reading → The post Computational Modeling of Extreme Events in Coupled Natural and […]
- USSEE/ESA 2019 Joint Meeting Early Registration April 17, 2019Early bird registration is now open, and runs through June 27th. Regular registration runs through July 18th, and onsite registration runs up until the event. When you go to register, first make sure you have renewed your USSEE membership. There … Continue reading → The post USSEE/ESA 2019 Joint Meeting Early Registration appeared first on […]
- XIII National Meeting of ECOECO April 11, 2019The Brazilian Society for Ecological Economics (ECOECO) is pleased to anounce that the XIII National Meeting of ECOECO will be held in the State University of Campinas, state of São Paulo (September 23rd to 26th). This year, celebrating twenty-five years … Continue reading → The post XIII National Meeting of ECOECO appeared first on The […]
- US EPA Post-Doc Announcement – Globalizing the USEEIO Model April 11, 2019EPA Announcement The EPA has a post-doc opportunity to work with us to connect the USEEIO model to a global multi-regional input-output model, and to more broadly join our USEEIO modelling team. The specific announcement is here: https://cfpub.epa.gov/ordpd/PostDoc_Position.cfm?pos_id=1119 The details … Continue reading → The post US EPA Post-Doc Announcement – Globalizing the USEEIO Model […]
- Call for Posters: ESA & USSEE 2019 Joint Meeting, August 11-16 April 11, 2019Join us this August 11-16 for the ESA & USSEE 2019 Joint Meeting in Louisville, Kentucky! The theme, Bridging Communities & Ecosystems: Inclusion as an Ecological Imperative, will explore how inclusive approaches to ecology can build bridges between theory and … Continue reading → The post Call for Posters: ESA & USSEE 2019 Joint Meeting, […]
- Sir David Attenborough Speaks Out April 10, 2019Population Matters For a Sustainable Future Spring 2019 magazine The latest issue of the Population Matters magazine is now available to download. Back issues can be found on the website here. The post Sir David Attenborough Speaks Out appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- International Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Marine Sciences April 5, 2019International Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Marine Sciences ISblue new selection criteria ISblue fellowships give creative young scientists the opportunity to develop their own research project in one of the ISblue laboratories in Western Brittany (France). ISblue research brings together all disciplines … Continue reading → The post International Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Marine Sciences appeared first on […]
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Ecological Economists (ANZSEE) 2019 Conference April 5, 2019Ecological Economics: Solutions Now and In the Future — Call for paper abstracts and registrations The escalating impacts of climate change and other ecological crises create an urgent need to address significant local to global environmental and social problems — … Continue reading → The post Australian and New Zealand Society of Ecological Economists (ANZSEE) […]
- March/April USSEE News April 2, 2019Millennium Challenge Corporation Grant Opportunity The Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) has just issued a grant opportunity. MCC is looking to develop partnerships with a non-profit, “think tank” or academic institution to enhance analytical capabilities in various subfields of environmental and natural … Continue reading → The post March/April USSEE News appeared first on The International Society […]
- EcoSummit 2020 | 21 – 25 June 2020, Gold Coast, Australia April 2, 2019EcoSummit 2020 Building a sustainable and desirable future: Adapting to a changing land and sea-scape Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia SAVE THE DATE: 21-25 June 2020 The 6th International EcoSummit Congress, EcoSummit 2020 – Building a sustainable and desirable future: Adapting to … Continue reading → The post EcoSummit 2020 | 21 – 25 June 2020, Gold […]
- Computational Modeling of Extreme Events in Coupled Natural and Human Systems Postdoc April 17, 2019
Category Archives: Research Information
Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD) is an international network of professionals committed to sustainable development. Its 1200 members from nearly 70 countries are drawn from business, media, public sectors, academia and non-government organizations. The LEAD network was set up … Continue reading
The New Zealand Centre for Ecological Economics was established in 2004 to provide techniques to help decision-makers in communities, industry and government work together to achieve sustainable outcomes. Research projects currently underway include analysing and minimising energy and material flows … Continue reading
Here you can find queries that provide many details concerning environmentally related taxes, fees and charges levied in OECD Member countries. This database has been developed in co-operation between OECD and the European Commission.
Abstracts and links to 14,259 books, reports, journal articles, newspaper articles, news analysis, maps, conference papers, datasets, slide shows, organizations, regional overviews, laws, bills, and court decisions, and much more from around the world.
The aim of the site is to provide a variety of research tools for those using Q-methodology. It includes links to useful resources and various exercises for those new to the subject
Online Resources Related to the Science of Ecology and the State of the Environment – Ecological topics are listed under three headings: Ecology Conservation Biology Botany and Systematics Links to home pages of botanical and ecological societies are provided in … Continue reading
TED is a unique inventory of the impacts of trade on environment, culture, and a variety of other issues. You can search TED, participate in TED virtual conferences and create your own TED case studies.’
USGS activities in the environment theme area include studies of natural physical, chemical, and biological processes, and of the results of human actions; the goal is to provide the understanding and scientific information needed to recognize and mitigate adverse impacts … Continue reading