- Engaging Economies of Change Conference May 2019 December 12, 2018Scholars, activists, educators, civil servants, business leaders and change-makers alike: We invite you to Engage with Economies of Change! Continue reading → The post Engaging Economies of Change Conference May 2019 appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- EES Computational Sustainability Job Opening December 10, 2018The Engineering School of Sustainable Infrastructure and Environment (ESSIE) in the Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering (HWCOE) at the University of Florida (UF) invites applications for multiple nine-month, tenure-track positions at the ranks of Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor in Environmental Engineering Science (EES), with a focus on Computational Sustainability and Sustainable Systems Engineering. Continue […]
- Oxford Spring School in Ecological Economics 2019 December 10, 2018Oxford Spring School in Ecological Economics 2019 24-30 March Green Economy for Countries, Cities and Regions: Ecosystems, Economy, Policy The School will address key elements of the new economy transformation, exploring the cutting edge methods and policy applications in ecological … Continue reading → The post Oxford Spring School in Ecological Economics 2019 appeared first […]
- EcoSystems December 10, 2018Updated: 10 December 2018 1 November 2018 Press Release and Book Form Environment Europe is delighted to request the pleasure of your company at the Private View of the ‘ECOSYSTEMS’ exhibition by Dr Stanislav Shmelev to take place 13:00-17:00 on 12 … Continue reading → The post EcoSystems appeared first on The International Society for Ecological […]
- Assistant Professor of Applied Economics for Healthy Ecosystems December 3, 2018Assistant Professor of Applied Economics for Healthy Ecosystems (9 month, Tenure Track, 70% Instruction, 30% Research) The Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Management (NREM) in the College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources (CTAHR) at the University of Hawaii … Continue reading → The post Assistant Professor of Applied Economics for Healthy Ecosystems appeared […]
- Russia’s Green Economy November 30, 2018Russia’s green economy The country’s ecological transition is slow and tenuous – but it is happening By Angelina Davydova | 29.11.2018 Originally published International Politics and Society Read this article in Russian. Environmental issues are currently all the rage in Russia. They feature in … Continue reading → The post Russia’s Green Economy appeared first on The International Society […]
- Concern of Ecological Economists November 30, 2018The new Brazilian government, to take office on January 1st, 2019, does not want COP-25 in Brazil. According to the president-elect, Jair Bolsonaro, climate change as presented is an artificial threat. To say that global warming exists is intended to … Continue reading → The post Concern of Ecological Economists appeared first on The International […]
- Scientists’ Warning to Humanity November 27, 2018World Scientists’ Warning to Humanity – A Second Notice A team of filmmakers are now bringing this movement to the big screen. We are the production team behind the recent film SAVING ATLANTIS about the global decline of corals. We’re … Continue reading → The post Scientists’ Warning to Humanity appeared first on The International […]
- McGill in Agricultural and Environmental Economics November 22, 2018Tenure-Track Faculty Position Open to rank of Assistant Professor Canada Research Chair Tier 2 in Agricultural Economics Faculty: Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Department/School: Natural Resource Sciences The Canada Research Chair is also open to internal candidates who already hold a tenure-track or … Continue reading → The post McGill in Agricultural and Environmental Economics appeared first on […]
- USSEE Webinar: Advancing the Integration of Ecosystem Services and Livelihood Adaptation November 20, 2018USSEE Webinar: Advancing the Integration of Ecosystem Services and Livelihood Adaptation. Presented by Dr. Elizabeth G King Wednesday December 5th, 1 pm EST The concept of ecosystem services has become a cornerstone in dialogues and policy making in conservation, natural … Continue reading → The post USSEE Webinar: Advancing the Integration of Ecosystem Services and […]
- Engaging Economies of Change Conference May 2019 December 12, 2018
Category Archives: Research Information
Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD) is an international network of professionals committed to sustainable development. Its 1200 members from nearly 70 countries are drawn from business, media, public sectors, academia and non-government organizations. The LEAD network was set up … Continue reading
The New Zealand Centre for Ecological Economics was established in 2004 to provide techniques to help decision-makers in communities, industry and government work together to achieve sustainable outcomes. Research projects currently underway include analysing and minimising energy and material flows … Continue reading
Here you can find queries that provide many details concerning environmentally related taxes, fees and charges levied in OECD Member countries. This database has been developed in co-operation between OECD and the European Commission.
Abstracts and links to 14,259 books, reports, journal articles, newspaper articles, news analysis, maps, conference papers, datasets, slide shows, organizations, regional overviews, laws, bills, and court decisions, and much more from around the world.
The aim of the site is to provide a variety of research tools for those using Q-methodology. It includes links to useful resources and various exercises for those new to the subject
Online Resources Related to the Science of Ecology and the State of the Environment – Ecological topics are listed under three headings: Ecology Conservation Biology Botany and Systematics Links to home pages of botanical and ecological societies are provided in … Continue reading
TED is a unique inventory of the impacts of trade on environment, culture, and a variety of other issues. You can search TED, participate in TED virtual conferences and create your own TED case studies.’
USGS activities in the environment theme area include studies of natural physical, chemical, and biological processes, and of the results of human actions; the goal is to provide the understanding and scientific information needed to recognize and mitigate adverse impacts … Continue reading