- Visiting Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies December 9, 2019Visiting Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies Non-Tenure Position Job Summary and Requirements The Denison University Environmental Studies Program invites applications for a two-year, full time, non-tenure track position at the Visiting Assistant Professor level, beginning August 2020. PhD in an … Continue reading → The post Visiting Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies appeared first on […]
- OXFORD Spring School in Ecological Economics 2020 December 6, 2019OXFORD Spring School in Ecological Economics 2020 22-28 March 2020. Environment Europe Foundation. Balliol College, Oxford Environment Europe is pleased to announce that Balliol College, Oxford will host the Oxford Spring School in Ecological Economics 2020 to take place 22 … Continue reading → The post OXFORD Spring School in Ecological Economics 2020 appeared first […]
- Nominations for INTECOL Board Positions December 6, 2019INTECOL is seeking nominations for positions on the Board. If you are interested in running, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should provide a one-page summary, addressing each of the attached criteria. See the Call for Nominations, Criteria and the revised Statutes (below). … Continue reading → The post Nominations for INTECOL Board Positions appeared first on The […]
- Degrowth in Europe: Foundations in Theory and Pathways to Practice December 6, 2019Degrowth in Europe: Foundations in theory and pathways to practice Ph.D. Course on Degrowth – May 11-15, 2020, Copenhagen, Denmark Convened by the Department of Food and Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark Aim and content In the context of … Continue reading → The post Degrowth in Europe: Foundations in Theory and Pathways to […]
- Gund Postdoc Positions for 2020 December 3, 2019The Gund Institute seeks exceptional postdoctoral scholars to start Fall 2020 and conduct interdisciplinary research on major global environmental challenges. Applications are due February 15, 2020. The Gund Institute is a newly expanded campus-wide research accelerator, where 180 faculty, global … Continue reading → The post Gund Postdoc Positions for 2020 appeared first on The […]
- Associate professor in Applied Ecology November 21, 2019Application deadline: 8 December 2019. About the position The Department of International Environment and Development Studies is seeking an Associate Professor with a background in ecology and experience working across disciplines, including issues related to environmental governance. We are seeking … Continue reading → The post Associate professor in Applied Ecology appeared first on The […]
- Costa Rica Winter School in Ecological Economics 2020 November 11, 2019Environment Europe is delighted to announce the Costa Rica Winter School in Ecological Economics 2020 to be hosted by Fundación Neotrópica in Costa Rica, 16-24 February 2020. Please take an opportunity to register at a reduced rate.The executive Oxford Summer, … Continue reading → The post Costa Rica Winter School in Ecological Economics 2020 appeared […]
- Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies at Seattle University November 5, 2019Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies at Seattle University The Environmental Studies program at Seattle University invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor to begin September 2020. We seek a broadly trained social scientist in the social-behavioral dimensions of sustainability, with expertise … Continue reading → The post Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies at Seattle University appeared first […]
- Ecological Economics — Explainer and Urban Application November 5, 2019The Conversation has just published two articles, one explaining/introducing ecological economics — and referencing many recipients of this email — and another arguing that Australian cities lack long-term vision for sustainability. They are the first in a series of four … Continue reading → The post Ecological Economics — Explainer and Urban Application appeared first […]
- Clóvis Cavalcanti Video Greeting at INSEE-CESS November 5, 2019INSEE-CESS International Conference Climate Change and Disasters: Challenges, Opportunities and Responses Tenth INSEE Biennial Conference, 2019, CESS, HYDERABAD 6 – 8 November 2019 Video greeting from ISEE 2018/2019 President, Clóvis Cavalcanti The post Clóvis Cavalcanti Video Greeting at INSEE-CESS appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies December 9, 2019
Category Archives: Research Information
Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD) is an international network of professionals committed to sustainable development. Its 1200 members from nearly 70 countries are drawn from business, media, public sectors, academia and non-government organizations. The LEAD network was set up … Continue reading
The New Zealand Centre for Ecological Economics was established in 2004 to provide techniques to help decision-makers in communities, industry and government work together to achieve sustainable outcomes. Research projects currently underway include analysing and minimising energy and material flows … Continue reading
Here you can find queries that provide many details concerning environmentally related taxes, fees and charges levied in OECD Member countries. This database has been developed in co-operation between OECD and the European Commission.
Abstracts and links to 14,259 books, reports, journal articles, newspaper articles, news analysis, maps, conference papers, datasets, slide shows, organizations, regional overviews, laws, bills, and court decisions, and much more from around the world.
The aim of the site is to provide a variety of research tools for those using Q-methodology. It includes links to useful resources and various exercises for those new to the subject
Online Resources Related to the Science of Ecology and the State of the Environment – Ecological topics are listed under three headings: Ecology Conservation Biology Botany and Systematics Links to home pages of botanical and ecological societies are provided in … Continue reading
TED is a unique inventory of the impacts of trade on environment, culture, and a variety of other issues. You can search TED, participate in TED virtual conferences and create your own TED case studies.’
USGS activities in the environment theme area include studies of natural physical, chemical, and biological processes, and of the results of human actions; the goal is to provide the understanding and scientific information needed to recognize and mitigate adverse impacts … Continue reading