- Evaluating Policy Packages for Low-Carbon Transitions July 28, 2021EVALUATING POLICY PACKAGES FOR LOW-CARBON TRANSITIONS – PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATIONS Special Issue Ecological Economics Guest editor: Prof dr HRJ Vollebergh (Tilburg University and Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency) Transitions and policy rationales Limiting global warming to no more than 2°C has … Continue reading → The post Evaluating Policy Packages for Low-Carbon Transitions appeared first on […]
- Postdoctoral job opportunity @ CENSE (Lisbon area, Portugal) July 19, 2021Postdoctoral job opportunity @ CENSE (Lisbon area, Portugal) Job opportunity at CENSE – Center for Environmental and Sustainability Research, NOVA School of Science and Technology (UIDP/04085/2020) for a Postdoctoral Researcher with a PhD in environment and sustainability or related areas. The … Continue reading → The post Postdoctoral job opportunity @ CENSE (Lisbon area, Portugal) appeared […]
- The Legacy of Stuart Scott July 19, 2021The Legacy of Stuart Scott by Robert Hunziker Stuart Scott (72) founder/executive producer of Facing Future TV and the United Planet Faith & Science Initiative passed away at his home in Honolulu on July 15th. Stuart’s early recognition of the … Continue reading → The post The Legacy of Stuart Scott appeared first on The […]
- Assistant Editor Position July 13, 2021Ecological Economics (ECOLEC) is looking to hire an Assistant Editor The journal Ecological Economics (https://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-economics) is seeking a part-time Assistant Editor to support the Editors in various activities. Responsibilities The Assistant Editor’s responsibilities include the following: Content acquisition: commissioning and … Continue reading → The post Assistant Editor Position appeared first on The International Society […]
- Job at TU Dresden July 13, 2021At the International Institute Zittau (IHI), a Central Academic Unit, the Chair of Ecosystem Services offers, subject to resources being available, a project position in the BMBF-project TeichLausitz as Research Associate (subject to personal qualification employees are remunerated according to salary group … Continue reading → The post Job at TU Dresden appeared first on The International […]
- Studies in Ecological Economics Book Series July 5, 2021Would you like to communicate your work to a broader audience? We are looking for contributions to a Springer Series on Studies in Ecological Economics. We welcome book proposals. Please see the below brochure for details. The post Studies in Ecological Economics Book Series appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Multiple Research Positions at University of Minnesota Institute on the Environment June 17, 2021Do you want to do research that impacts local to global sustainability decisions? Do you take a systems focus — and thrive when working on a team? We want to meet you. We’re the University of Minnesota Institute on the … Continue reading → The post Multiple Research Positions at University of Minnesota Institute on […]
- Doctoral or Postdoctoral Researcher in Ecological, Environmental and Resource Economics June 17, 2021The Chair of Environmental Economics and Resource Management at the University of Freiburg, Germany, Prof. Dr. Stefan Baumgärtner) is seeking a Doctoral or Postdoctoral Researcher in Ecological, Environmental, and Resource Economics beginning November 1, 2021, or the earliest date thereafter. … Continue reading → The post Doctoral or Postdoctoral Researcher in Ecological, Environmental and Resource […]
- Open PhD Position June 14, 2021We have a scholarship for a PhD-position on ecological-economic modelling in the field of ecosystem services in multifunctional landscapes. The scholarship is particularly targeted at gifted students from developing and emerging countries. Works place is the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental … Continue reading → The post Open PhD Position appeared first on The International Society […]
- Bina Agarwal, New Book in Italian and Other News June 2, 2021New Book Bina Agarwal. 2021. Gender Inequality in Developing Economies, In Italian translation. Milan: il Mulino. Watch the book launch. Download the flier with a table of contents in English and Italian. Interviews: La Repubblica il Manifesto Corriere della … Continue reading → The post Bina Agarwal, New Book in Italian and Other News […]
- Evaluating Policy Packages for Low-Carbon Transitions July 28, 2021
New Volume of REVIBEC Published
This entry was posted in News - Other and tagged aleida azamar alonso, bruna tadielo zajonz, carla cristina aguilar de souza, daniel tagle zamora, gonzalo barrious garcia, guido galafassi, jeferson reus da silva schulz, Joan Martinez-Alier, leopoldo costa, marco paulo vianna fanco, mario alejandro perez rincon, matias khoury, nicolas veiguela, raquel viviana neyra soupllet, revibec, rita ines paetzhold pauli, thiago rafael correa de almeida, victoria d'hers, yimel irasu garcia padilla. Bookmark the permalink.