Sustainable Innovation 09
Towards a Low Carbon Innovation Revolution
14th International Conference
26th – 27th October 2009
Organised by: The Centre for Sustainable Design (www.cfsd.org.uk)
Interviews on low carbon innovation on YouTube
Sustainable Innovation includes leading-edge speakers
- Lawrence Bloom, Deputy Chairman, Noble Cities Plc, UK, Chairman, Global Agenda Council on Urban Management, World Economic Forum, Switzerland, Chairman, Green Cities, Buildings and Transport Panel, Green Economy Initiative, United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP), Switzerland
- Martin Charter, Director, The Centre for Sustainable Design, University for the Creative Arts, UK
- Chris Church, Director, Mapping for Change, UK.
- Emily Cummins, Designer, UK.
- Simon Daniel, CEO, Moixa Energy Holdings, UK.
- Dr David Wheeler, Dean of Management, Dalhousie University, Canada and Pro Vic-Chancellor and Dean (Designate) – Plymouth Business School, UK
- Herbert Enmarch-Williams, CEO, Inventurecatalyst, UK.
- Trevor Graham, Head of Sustainable Development, City of Malmo, Sweden.
- Dr Mark Hinnells, Senior Researcher – Low Carbon Futures, Environmental Change Institute, Oxford University, UK.
- Chris Hole, Director, TTP-Carbon Trust Incubator, UK
- Belinda Howell, CEO, decarbonize, UK
- Finn Jackson, Change Management Consultant and Founder, Transition Towns – Farnham, UK.
- John Paul Kusz, Director, Centre for Sustainable Enterprise, Stuart School of Business, Illinois Institute of Technology, US..
- Tomoo Machiba, Senior Policy Analyst, Directorate for Science, Technology and Industry, OECD, France*
- Shaun McCarthy, Chair of the Commission for a Sustainable London 2012 and Director, Action Sustainability CIC Ltd, UK.
- Anthony Morgan, Director, Carbonfree Group, UK.
- Orial Pascual, Business Developer, Enviu, Netherlands.
- Guy Robinson, Director, Sprout Design Ltd, UK.
- Candice Stevens, Consultant (former Coordinator, Sustainable Development, Organisation of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)), France.
- Gary Waterworth Owen, CEO, ResponseAbility Allianace, UK/Egypt.
- Professor James Woudhuysen, Forecasting and Innovation, De Montford University, UK.
- Andreas Zachariah, CEO, Carbon Hero Ltd, UK/Netherlands.
Benefits to delegates
- Unique: Forum for new ideas and concepts
- Leading-edge: Presentations from key international researchers, practioners, policy-makers and thinkers
- Research: An additional 30 research papers will be presented
- Networking: Opportunities to meet business, government and academia
- Track-record: Over 1600 delegates from 50 countries have attended previous conferences in the series
- Established: 14th international conference
See ‘Fees’ on www.cfsd.org.uk/event/tspd14 for delegate rates
See ‘Factfile’ on www.cfsd.org.uk/event/tspd14 for venue directions.
For more information on Sustainable Innovation 09 please contact:
The Centre for Sustainable Design
University for the Creative Arts
Tel: + 44 (0) 1252 892772
Fax: + 44 (0) 1252 892747