The deadline for submission of abstracts to the 4th CORE Conference has been extended. Abstracts will be accepted until 27 March 2009.
The 4th CORE conference focuses on the potential of CSR to support the integration of core EU strategies (Lisbon Agenda, EU’s Sustainable Development Strategy, EU Enlargement Strategy). It is organised by Öko-Institut, FFEM and the International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR) at University of Nottingham.
Early stage and mid-career researchers are invited to submit a paper and to present and discuss their on-going research projects with fellow students and senior researchers. Feedback will be given by:
- Regine Barth, Head of Environmental Law & Governance Division, Öko-Institut e.V., Germany
- Leonardo Becchetti, Professor of Economics, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, Italy
- Minna Halme, Associate Professor at Helsinki School of Economics, Finland
- Jeremy Moon, Professor of Corporate Social Responsibility, University of Nottingham Business School, UK
- Boleslaw Rok, Associate Professor, Business Ethics Centre, Leon Kozminski Academy, Poland
- Nigel Roome, Professor, Daniel Janssen Chair of Corporate Social Responsibility, Solvay Business School, Belgium
For more details please refer to the call for papers attached or visit our website.