The second international ‘Education with Sustainability’ Conference
13th & 14th August 2020
Mid Sweden University, Östersund, Sweden
Jointly hosted by Mid Sweden University, Sweden, and Sustainability (CERIS) Research Centre at IT Sligo, Ireland. EwS2020 will draw together educators and researchers to share their experiences from different disciplines and teaching contexts.
The conference will include oral and poster sessions as well as thought-provoking international keynote speakers targeting Sustainability as a Pedagogical Tool, and Sustainability in Higher Education and Outreach.
Together we can improve our ability to provide the coming generation with knowledge and tools needed to address challenges in building a sustainable future!
EwS is currently open for submissions of papers and posters, for example in the following themes;
- Teaching for future generations – Multidisciplinary projects in sustainable development
- The pedagogy of sustainability in higher education, the international perspective
- Systems Learning and Sustainability – how to go beyond problems
- Education and outreach with communities – culture and conflict resolution
- Effective communication – The sustainable conversation!
- Education beyond colleges – What higher education can learn from communities.
- Beyond linear education – How to overcome the challenge of teaching sustainability concepts.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: Saturday 29th February 2020