Environment Europe is organizing the Oxford Summer Course in Ecological Economics to take place 20-25 August, 2012.
The course will be structured as follows:
1. The Economic System and the Environment
2. Economic Models and the Environment: Input-Output Analysis
3. Economic Valuation and Decision Making: Multi-Criteria Decision Aid
4. Sustainable Development: Big Picture Vision and Measuring Progress
5. Environmental Policy Instruments: Criteria of Success
6. Sustainable Cities: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
7. Renewable Energy and Sustainable Waste Management
8. Sustainable Business Practice: Corporate Social Responsibility.
For further infomration and application forms please contact Dr Stanislav Shmelev: firstname.lastname@example.org
New book: Ecological Economics: Sustainability in Practice (Springer, 2012) http://www.springer.com/economics/book/978-94-007-1971-2
New book: Sustainability Analysis: an Interdisciplinary Approach (Palgrave, 2012)