Call for Reviewers
Do you enjoy reading books in economics, social science, humanities? Join our community of book reviewers!
To join you must be an expert in one of the areas we publish (https://vernonpress.com/) and be prepared to review at least one book every two years:
Benefits of Joining
- Get to read and keep carefully pre-selected works, including cutting-edge research.
- Help fellow scholars develop their work into high-standard, high-impact contributions and be acknowledged for it.
- Get advance notice of exciting publication opportunities, occasional competitions and prize draws.
- First-time reviewers receive a small honorarium ($50) and deep discount on other titles.
- Experienced scholars may propose new series and receive additional benefits for their role as Editors (subject to publisher approval).
- Young scholars receive support from the publisher and fellow community members and gain valuable experience in the process of peer review.
To join please send a brief message expressing interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message please mention your full name, academic affiliation, area(s) of expertise, and provide either a paragraph-long biographical note (and/)or a list of publications.
(More detailed information on this call at https://vernonpress.com/proposal?id=2&uid=a172342947d9d2be39937e1e90524c49)