- Departmental Lectureship in the Anthropology of Development May 22, 2013Oxford Department of International Development Queen Elizabeth House, 3 Mansfield Road, Oxford Grade 7: £29,541 – £36,298 p.a. Applications are invited for a Departmental Lectureship in the Anthropology of Development. The post is tenable for two years from 1 September … Continue reading → […]
- Draft SDSN Report for Public Consultation May 21, 2013URGENT – DUE MAY 22! ISEE blog to discuss the Draft SDSN Report for Public Consultation (http://www.isecoeco.org) The SDSN Leadership Council will submit a report entitled “An Action Agenda for Sustainable Development” to the UN Secretary-General. The report draws on … Continue reading → […]
- Job Vacancy–Ecological or Environmental Economist May 17, 2013Please be informed that GA will start the recruitment process for the new position Ecological or Environmental Economist. The expert will participate in the planning, development and implementation of various relevant activities that seek to promote a transition to a … Continue reading → […]
- 3 yr Post-doc – Payments for Ecosystem Services and Poverty May 16, 2013Alleviation in Madagascar https://jobs.bangor.ac.uk/details.php.en?id=QLYFK026203F3VBQB7V68LOTX& Contact: Dr Neal Hockley, Lecturer in Economics & Policy: email@example.com Closing date: 12th June 2013 Applications are invited for a three year post-doctoral research officer post in the School of Environment, Natural Resources and Geography at … […]
- Renewable Energy World Free Download May 14, 2013FREE BOOK DOWNLOAD Renewable Energy World and Other Adventures in Sustainability By Roy Morrison Free Kindle download: http://www.ecocivilizationweebly.com/index.html […]
- Researcher/Senior researcher in Environmental Economics (re-advertisement) May 13, 2013The Department of Environmental Science at Aarhus University (Roskilde), Denmark, invites applications for a position as Researcher/Senior researcher (Assistant/Associate professor) in environmental economics to strengthen and expand the research capacity, the research-based consultancy and the teaching activities within the area … Continue reading → […]
- INSEE Call for Papers May 7, 2013Call for Papers The Seventh Biennial Conference of The Indian Society for Ecological Economics (INSEE) on “Global Change, Ecosystems, Sustainability” to be held from December 5-8, 2013 at Tezpur University, Assam jointly hosted by Tezpur University and OKDISCD The Seventh … Continue reading → […]
- Gender and Green Governance in Paperback April 30, 2013New in Paperback Gender and Green Governance The Political Economy of Women’s Presence Within and Beyond Community Forestry Bina Agarwal528 pages | 11 Boxes, 12 Figures, 94 Tables | 234x156mm978-0-19-968302-4 | Paperback | July 2013 (estimated)Also available as: Hardback Price: … Continue reading → […]
- BC3 April 26, 2013Basque Centre for Climate Change announces its 4th edition of the Summer School. This year the 2013 summer school, entitled “Addressing Climate Change Challenges from a Multidisciplinary Perspective”, will be structured similarly to IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change) assessment … Continue reading → […]
- 6 Doctoral Positions Available April 4, 2013The Helmholtz Center for Environmental Research (UFZ), the University of Leipzig (UL), the Martin-Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg (MLU) and the Federal Environment Agency (UBA) offer within the framework of the Helmholtz Research School for Ecosystem Services under Changing Landuseand Climate … Continue reading → […]
- Departmental Lectureship in the Anthropology of Development May 22, 2013
Category Archives: Publishers
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.