- 5th International EcoSummit Early Registration 29 April 2016 April 27, 2016EcoSummit 2016 Ecological Sustainability: Engineering Change 29 August – 1 September 2016 | Le Corum, Montpellier, France Early registration deadline is 29 April 2016. Side events will also take place during EcoSummit 2016. These smaller events will comprise workshops, training … Continue reading →
- COSMEE 2016 Call for Abstracts April 27, 2016III Congreso de la Sociedad Mesoamericana de Economía Ecológica 14 al 19 de Noviembre de 2016 Universidad de Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Call for Abstracts Extended deadline: April 29, 2016 The official language of COSMEE 2016 is Spanish. However, each scientific … Continue reading →
- 2nd Latin American Conference on Environmental Conflicts (COLCA) April 27, 20162nd Latin American Conference on Environmental Conflicts (COLCA) Imagining and Understanding – Challenges for Sustainable Latin American Societies September 12-16, 2016 San José, Costa Rica Following up on the success of the first COLCA in Argentina (2014) which summoned over … Continue reading →
- Associate Director (Senior Economist, Climate and Environmental Finance) April 26, 2016Role Overview The Economics, Policy and Governance (EPG) Department consists of a team of around 50 economists, political counsellors, analysts and support staff, organised in three main pillars: Sector Economics and Policy (SE&P); Country Economics & Policy (CE&P) and Governance … Continue reading →
- Principal Environmental Economist April 26, 2016Ref: 50038163 Country: United Kingdom City: London Department: Vice Presidency Policy and Partnerships Business Unit: Economics, Policy and Governance Closing date for applications: 8 May 2016 Role Overview The Economics, Policy and Governance (EPG) Department consists of a team of around … Continue reading →
- 2016 Kenneth Boulding Award Announced! April 23, 2016The International Society for Ecological Economics (ISEE) announces the 2016 recipients of the Kenneth Boulding Award that will be presented at the 2016 ISEE Conference June 26 to 29 on the campus of the University of the District of Columbia … Continue reading →
- Bina Agarwal conferred the Order of Agricultural Merit by France April 18, 2016Bina Agarwal has been conferred the honour of being appointed officer in the Order of Agricultural Merit (Ordre du Mérite Agricole) by France. This prestigious award, second only to the Legion of honour when established in 1883, is given for outstanding contributions … Continue reading →
- Academic Job Vacancies at Physicaloxy April 15, 2016We are pleased to present you our specialised newsletter including your academic job vacancies in schools of physical and earth sciences recently posted at Physicaloxy.com worldwide. Australia Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Fellow (Atom-Light Interactions) PRIORITY! Australian National University Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Fellow (Quantum … Continue reading →
- ISEE-2016 Conference Exhibit Space Available April 15, 2016On behalf of the 2016 Conference Committee of the International Society for Ecological Economics, we are pleased to inform you that we still have a few exhibit spaces available at the ISEE-2016 which will be held in Washington DC from … Continue reading →
- Postdoctoral Position in Biodiversity-Society Conflicts of Wolves Returning to Germany April 13, 2016Job offer – Ref.# 9.2.16 The Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung (SGN) is a member of the Leibniz Association and is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. SGN conducts natural history research with almost 800 employees and research institutions … Continue reading →
- 5th International EcoSummit Early Registration 29 April 2016 April 27, 2016
Category Archives: Publishers
Call for book or chapter proposals: Vernon Press launches a series in “Economic Methodology” Vernon Press invites book proposals on economic methods, broadly construed. All economics-based schools of thought are encouraged to submit. Other disciplines are encouraged to submit, as … Continue reading
Edited by Joan Martínez-Alier, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain and Roldan Muradian, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil ‘This volume is a much-needed addition to the literature on ecological economics. The essays in this volume represent a return to the basic ontological … Continue reading
Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological EconomicsJanuary to December 2014 full year 1. A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services • ArticleEcological Economics, Volume 41, Issue 3, Pages 393-408de Groot, Rudolf S; Wilson, Matthew … Continue reading
CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014. Deadline: August 31, 2014 We seek original, high-quality, alternative and critical academic manuscripts. Works challenging the dominant thinking and knowledge about poverty and … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.