- CONECEC 2015 – Fecha limite para registrarse y pagar 24 de mayo de 2015 May 1, 2015Primer Congreso Internacional de Economía Ecológica en Puerto Rico, CONECEC 2015 El Primer Congreso Internacional de Economía Ecológica en Puerto Rico, CONECEC 2015, será del 24 al 27 de junio de 2015 en UPR Mayagüez bajo el tema: “Hacia la … Continue reading →
- Summer School in Sustainability Economics May 1, 2015Summer School in Sustainability Economics: Experiments on Intergenerational Justice under Uncertainty Camp Reinsehlen, Germany, 11-14, October 2015 Thematic Background The vision of sustainability requires that development paths be equitable across and within generations, while human-made and natural resources be allocated … Continue reading →
- Research Fellow or Senior Research Fellow in Energy/Ecological Economics April 27, 2015Location: Leeds – Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Environment School/Institute: School of Earth and Environment Category: Research Grade: Grade 7 to Grade 8 Salary: £31,342 to £45,954 per annum Due to funding restrictions it is unlikely that an appointment will … Continue reading →
- Research Fellow in Energy, Material and Climate Policy April 27, 2015Location: Leeds – Main Campus Faculty/Service: Faculty of Environment School/Institute: School of Earth and Environment Category: Research Grade: Grade 7 Salary: £31,342 to £37,394 per annum Contract Type: Fixed Term (24 months) Closing Date: Tuesday 19 May 2015 Reference: ENVEE1044 … Continue reading →
- Science Direct 2014 Top 25 Hottest Articles April 24, 2015Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological EconomicsJanuary to December 2014 full year 1. A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services • ArticleEcological Economics, Volume 41, Issue 3, Pages 393-408de Groot, Rudolf S; Wilson, Matthew … Continue reading →
- ECOECO 2015 Update April 21, 2015The Brazilian Society for Ecological Economics (ECOECO) XI National Meeting and the VII Ibero-American Conference on Sustainable Development (CISDA) announce a change in the abstract review cycle. Extended abstracts will be accepted for review up to April 30, 2015. The … Continue reading →
- USSEE 2015 Upcoming Deadlines April 15, 2015A few reminders for our USSEE members both past and present! USSEE Candidate Nominations We are currently accepting candidate nominations for the USSEE Board of Directors 2015-2017 terms. Propose candidates (including self-nominations) by April 17th for the following positions: (1) … Continue reading →
- Potsdam Summer School 2015 April 9, 2015Potsdam Summer School 2015 – Facing Natural Hazards The second Potsdam Summer School is calling for applications! Under the overarching theme “Facing Natural Hazards”, this interdisciplinary and interactive event running from 14 – 23 September 2015 will continue the Potsdam … Continue reading →
- EcoSummit 2016 | Ecological Sustainability: Engineering Change April 9, 2015EcoSummit 2016 Ecological Sustainability: Engineering Change 29 August – 1 September 2016Le Corum, Montpellier, France First Announcement | Call for Session and Side Event Proposals The 5th International EcoSummit Congress, EcoSummit 2016, will centre on the ecology of terrestrial ecosystems … Continue reading →
- Call for WSSF 2015 Registration April 8, 2015The official closing date for submission of abstracts is something of the past and we are pleased to announce that we received almost 500 abstracts from authors representing 56 countries. We have received 40 applications for panel sessions to date. … Continue reading →
- CONECEC 2015 – Fecha limite para registrarse y pagar 24 de mayo de 2015 May 1, 2015
Category Archives: Publishers
Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological EconomicsJanuary to December 2014 full year 1. A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services • ArticleEcological Economics, Volume 41, Issue 3, Pages 393-408de Groot, Rudolf S; Wilson, Matthew … Continue reading
CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014. Deadline: August 31, 2014 We seek original, high-quality, alternative and critical academic manuscripts. Works challenging the dominant thinking and knowledge about poverty and … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.