- Most Cited Papers in Ecological Economics | January – March 2014 | Science Direct August 29, 2014Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological Economics January to March, 2014 1. A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services • Article Ecological Economics, Volume 41, Issue 3, June 2002, Pages 393-408 de Groot, Rudolf … Continue reading →
- New Programme in Climate Change by ATREE August 29, 2014Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment Bangalore, Gangtok and New Delhi Three faculty positions open for new programme on climate change research Ashoka Trust for Research in Ecology and the Environment (ATREE) is launching a new programme … Continue reading →
- WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme August 28, 2014WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Programme CALL FOR APPLICATIONS Located in the heart of Berlin, the WZB Berlin Social Science Center is one of Europe’s largest non-university research institutes. The WZB conducts basic social science research with a focus on problems of … Continue reading →
- International Implications of Variability Post-Doctoral Position August 21, 2014International implications of variability in North Atlantic pelagic fish stock complex A 2-YEAR POSITION as Post doctoral researcher, on the international implications of variability in the North-Atlantic pelagic fish stock complex and sensible policies do deal with them, is available … Continue reading →
- Green Growth and the Fishing Industry Post-Doctoral Position August 21, 2014Green growth and the fishing industry A 2-YEAR POSITION as post doctoral researcher on assessing how to reduce GHG emissions from the fishing industry and contribute simultaneously to green growth, is available at the Institute of Economic Studies, within the … Continue reading →
- Assistant Professor of Environmental Social Science August 20, 2014Colorado College seeks a social scientist with expertise in environmental sustainability for a tenure-track position in our interdisciplinary Environmental Program, to begin fall 2015. We are seeking candidates with expertise in human-environment interactions and socio-ecological systems, and who integrate economic … Continue reading →
- ECOSCOPE Séminaire annuel – 3 novembre 2014 August 15, 2014
- ISSC Newsletter August 15, 2014ISSC Newsletter August 2014 A new generation of global social science leaders The ISSC’s Fellows Programme was set up in 2012 to foster a new generation of globally networked social science leaders who will collaborate on inter- and transdisciplinary research … Continue reading →
- CSOs Invited to Submit Proposals August 15, 2014The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) and USAID announce a request for proposals to participate in the co-creation of a civil society innovation program. Sida and USAID are seeking to work with civil society organizations (CSOs) and other partners … Continue reading →
- First Circular of the ASAUEE Organizing Committee August 14, 2014VII as. Days of the Argentine-Uruguayan Association of Ecological Economics (ASAUEE) “The bridge languages in the approaches of the environmental dimension” Neuquén, Nord Patagonia Argentina 10 al 13 November 2015 10 and 11, Course of Ecological Economics 12 and 13, … Continue reading →
- Most Cited Papers in Ecological Economics | January – March 2014 | Science Direct August 29, 2014
Category Archives: Publishers
CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014. Deadline: August 31, 2014 We seek original, high-quality, alternative and critical academic manuscripts. Works challenging the dominant thinking and knowledge about poverty and … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.