- RSEE 2015 First Announcement & Call for Papers March 25, 2015RSEE-2015 Natural Resource Management and Environmental Protection: Theory and Practice of Economic Regulation July 7-11, 2015 Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia First Announcement and Call for Papers Thirteenth International Conference of the Russian Society for Ecological Economics (RSEE), entitled “Managing … Continue reading →
- 17th ANNUAL BIOECON CONFERENCE March 24, 201517th ANNUAL BIOECON CONFERENCE: “Experimental and Behavioural Economics and the Conservation of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services” 13th -15th September 2015 – Kings College, Cambridge, United Kingdom The 17th BIOECON Conference will be of interest to both researchers and policy makers … Continue reading →
- CANUSSEE 2015 Joint Biennial Conference March 24, 2015CANUSSEE 2015 Joint Biennial Conference Vancouver, BC Canada October 1-4, 2015 Pathways for Change: Towards a Just and Sustainable Economy Visit our Conference Website for a full list of conference sub-themes and updates on venue, presenters, and program! Call for … Continue reading →
- Seizing an Alternative March 24, 2015John Cobb (co-author of For the Common Good) is organizing an action-oriented conference on Seizing an Alternative: Towards an Ecological Civilization at Pomona College on June 4-7. One of the main tracks is on ecological economics but will be focused on … Continue reading →
- Economics for Transition March 10, 2015Join the revolution in our global economic system. Join the radical activists and entrepreneurs pioneering the new economy that will take centre stage. Unique in the world, this programme will equip you to lead the way in how our society … Continue reading →
- Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics 2015 March 9, 201530 August – 5 September Oxford Summer School in Ecological Economics 2015 will be held at Balliol College, Oxford. Policies and Innovation for a Green Economy This course explores the cutting edge methods and policy applications in ecological economics, an … Continue reading →
- New Book: Sustainable Economics February 20, 2015New book Sustainable EconomicsContext, Challenges and Opportunities for the 21st Century Practitioner. (Greenleaf Publishing) Targeted at enabling the modern business student and practitioner to disentangle the complex debate relating to sustainability, this book provides the tools necessary to lead their … Continue reading →
- 2014 Top 25 Hottest Articles 4th Quarter February 19, 2015Top 25 Hottest Articles Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological Economics October to December 2014 Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States • ArticleEcological Economics, Volume 52, Issue 3, February 2005, Pages 273-288Pimentel, … Continue reading →
- De Presidencia ASAUEE: VII Jornadas Comahue February 17, 2015De Presidencia ASAUEE: VII Jornadas Comahue Nov. 2015 Con mucho gusto los invitamos a nuestras VII Jornadas de la ASAUEE, en Neuquén (Argentina), a realizarse en Noviembre 2015. En la pag. adjunta, encontraran todos los datos y detalles que faciliten … Continue reading →
- “Experimental Auctions” Summer School February 16, 2015“Experimental Auctions” Summer School, Chania (Greece), July 7-14, 2015 (2nd announcement) Applications to attend the 2015 University of Bologna Summer School on “Experimental Auctions: Theory and Applications in Food Marketing and Consumer Preferences Analysis” are now open. The course is … Continue reading →
- RSEE 2015 First Announcement & Call for Papers March 25, 2015
Category Archives: Publishers
CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014. Deadline: August 31, 2014 We seek original, high-quality, alternative and critical academic manuscripts. Works challenging the dominant thinking and knowledge about poverty and … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.