- Herman Daly and Bernardo Aguilar Award Nomination Extension August 24, 2015The USSEE Board of Directors is soliciting nominees for two awards (the Herman Daly Award and Bernardo Aguilar Award) to be given in conjunction with the 8th Biennial Conference, to be held October 1-4, 2015 at the University of British … Continue reading →
- Assistant Professor of Forest Economics August 24, 2015VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT Assistant Professor of Forest Economics Department of Natural Resources and Society College of Natural Resources University of Idaho The Department of Natural Resources and Society, College of Natural Resources (www.cnr.uidaho.edu), University of Idaho, invites applications for an academic-year … Continue reading →
- Position Announcement for Assistant Professor, Tenure Track August 19, 2015The Department of Socioeconomics is currently inviting applications for a full-time Assistant Professor position, tenure-track (post-doc, employee subject to the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement for University Staff – Angestellte/r gemäß Kollektivvertrag für die Arbeitnehmer/innen der Universitäten; gross monthly salary, paid 14 times per year: … Continue reading →
- CFP “Transitions Beyond a Consumer Society” August 17, 2015CALL FOR PAPERS and PARTICIPATION Second International Conference of the Sustainable Consumption Research and Action Initiative (SCORAI) “Transitions Beyond a Consumer Society” University of Maine, June 15–17, 2016 DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS SEPT 30TH The Sustainable Consumption Research and Action Initiative is … Continue reading →
- Senior Banker, Head of Product and Business Development (PBD) Pillar August 17, 2015Ref: 60001297 Country: United Kingdom City: London Department: Banking Business Unit: Energy Efficiency and Climate Change Closing date for applications: 30 August 2015 Role Overview The EBRD has invested more than €13 billion in over 750 sustainable energy projects since … Continue reading →
- Principal Manager, Business Development EECC August 17, 2015Ref: 50002966-1 Country: United Kingdom City: London Department: Banking Business Unit: Energy Efficiency and Climate Change Closing date for applications: 30 August 2015 Purpose of Job The role of the Principal Business Development Manager (BDM) in the EECC team is … Continue reading →
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Resource Economics August 5, 2015The Department of Natural Resource Sciences at McGill University invites applications to fill a tenure-track faculty appointment in Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics or related domains. We are seeking an innovative scholar who will thrive in a multidisciplinary and international … Continue reading →
- CANUSSEE Updates and Early Bird Registration July 28, 2015The joint conference of the Canadian and U.S. Societies for Ecological Economics (CANUSSEE) is being held in Vancouver, British Columbia, October 1-4, 2015 with the theme: Pathways for Change: Toward a Just and Sustainable Economy. Don’t wait to register! Early … Continue reading →
- University of Leeds, Sustainability Research Institute (SRI): Academic Fellowship Announcement July 23, 2015University of Leeds, Sustainability Research Institute (SRI): Academic Fellowship Announcement Roles for 2015/16 are available to view now and will open for applications on 29th July 2015. If you would like to be sent a reminder once the jobs are … Continue reading →
- ANZSEE Abstracts Due Friday 24 July July 21, 2015Just a quick reminder that abstracts are due for the ANZSEE 2015 conference this Friday July 24, 2015. The conference, Thriving Through Transformation – Local to Global Sustainability, will be held at the University of New England Business School, Armidale, … Continue reading →
- Herman Daly and Bernardo Aguilar Award Nomination Extension August 24, 2015
Category Archives: Publishers
Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological EconomicsJanuary to December 2014 full year 1. A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services • ArticleEcological Economics, Volume 41, Issue 3, Pages 393-408de Groot, Rudolf S; Wilson, Matthew … Continue reading
CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014. Deadline: August 31, 2014 We seek original, high-quality, alternative and critical academic manuscripts. Works challenging the dominant thinking and knowledge about poverty and … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.