- Post-Doctoral Researcher in Applied Natural Resource Economics November 19, 2018University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics Post-Doctoral Researcher in Applied Natural Resource Economics. Two-year Post-Doctoral Research Position in Natural Resource Economics working with Regents Professor Stephen Polasky (Applied Economics), researchers with the Natural Capital Project based at the Institute … Continue reading → The post Post-Doctoral Researcher in Applied Natural Resource Economics appeared first […]
- Call for ISEE 2020 Conference Venue November 5, 2018Call for Future ISEE Conference Organizers ISEE holds its conference biennially. These conferences normally attract 500-900 social and natural scientists. Past conferences met: 2010 – Oldenburg 2012 – Rio de Janeiro 2014 – Iceland 2016 – Washington DC 2018 – Puebla, … Continue reading → The post Call for ISEE 2020 Conference Venue appeared first on […]
- Highlander Center Developing Ecological Economics Education Materials November 5, 2018Highlander Center seeks support developing popular education materials on ecological economics The Highlander Research and Education Center is looking for help to develop some popular education materials that could help people understand ecological economics, how the current economy ignores thermodynamics, … Continue reading → The post Highlander Center Developing Ecological Economics Education Materials appeared first […]
- USSEE October News November 1, 2018Latest Blog Post, Featured Job Posting, and Upcoming ESV Workshop BLOG POSTS AND WEBINARS On Wednesday October 17th Susan Santone presented a webinar on Integrating Ecological Economics Concepts into Other Disciplines. If you missed it, you can check out Susan’s blog … Continue reading → The post USSEE October News appeared first on The International Society […]
- ASAUEE News of Ecological Economy November 1, 2018Desde la Asociación Argentino-Uruguaya de Economía Ecológica queremos compartir la videoonferencia de Óscar Carpintero (Universidad de Valladolid y Grupo de Investigación Transdisciplinar en Transiciones Socioecológicas), moderada por el presidente de la ASAUEE Guillermo Peinado (Universidad Nacional de Rosario y Grupo de Estudios de Economía, … Continue reading → The post ASAUEE News of Ecological Economy appeared first on The […]
- Scientific Engineering Associate (Energy Efficiency Standards) – 85670 November 1, 2018Scientific Engineering Associate (Energy Efficiency Standards) – 85670 Organization: EA-Energy Analysis Env Impacts Berkeley Lab’s Energy Analysis and Environment Impacts (EAEI, https://eaei.lbl.gov/) Division has an opening for a Scientific Engineer Associate to join the Energy Efficiency Standards (EES, https://ees.lbl.gov/) Group. In this … Continue reading → The post Scientific Engineering Associate (Energy Efficiency Standards) – 85670 appeared […]
- EcoSystems October 24, 2018Environment Europe is delighted to request the pleasure of your company at the Private View of the ‘ECOSYSTEMS’ exhibition by Dr Stanislav Shmelev to take place 13:00-17:00 on 12 November 2018. The exhibition will feature 30+ works and will be … Continue reading → The post EcoSystems appeared first on The International Society for Ecological […]
- Open Rank Professor of Environmental Sustainability at Florida International University October 24, 2018Florida International University is classified by Carnegie as a “R1: Doctoral Universities – Highest Research Activity” and recognized as a Carnegie Community Engaged university. It is a public research university with colleges and schools that offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral … Continue reading → The post Open Rank Professor of Environmental Sustainability at Florida International […]
- The African Society for Ecological Economics October 24, 2018We are happy to inform you that we have reactivated and reconstituted the African Society for Ecological Economists (ASEE). ASEE has a new Board as some of the old members are unreachable. The new board voted to elect new office … Continue reading → The post The African Society for Ecological Economics appeared first on […]
- 50 Days FREE Access to Legal Institutions and Ecological Economics October 22, 201850 Days’ free access to Legal Institutions and Ecological Economics: Their Common Contribution for Achieving a Sustainable Development (Volker Mauerhofer) is now available online, containing full bibliographic details. For access, click this link before December 09, 2018 you will be taken directly … Continue reading → The post 50 Days FREE Access to Legal Institutions and Ecological […]
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in Applied Natural Resource Economics November 19, 2018
Category Archives: Publishers
50 Days’ free access to Legal Institutions and Ecological Economics: Their Common Contribution for Achieving a Sustainable Development (Volker Mauerhofer) is now available online, containing full bibliographic details. For access, click this link before December 09, 2018 you will be taken directly … Continue reading
The Journal of Business Ethics, a journal in on the Financial Times (FT 45) list for the ranking of research in business schools, has invited Julie Nelson to be the inaugural editor of a new Section on “Business Ethics and Economics.” This section invites … Continue reading
Call for book or chapter proposals: Vernon Press launches a series in “Economic Methodology” Vernon Press invites book proposals on economic methods, broadly construed. All economics-based schools of thought are encouraged to submit. Other disciplines are encouraged to submit, as … Continue reading
Edited by Joan Martínez-Alier, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain and Roldan Muradian, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil ‘This volume is a much-needed addition to the literature on ecological economics. The essays in this volume represent a return to the basic ontological … Continue reading
CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014. Deadline: August 31, 2014 We seek original, high-quality, alternative and critical academic manuscripts. Works challenging the dominant thinking and knowledge about poverty and … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.