- Lecturer in Ecological and/or Environmental Economic April 12, 2021Lecturer in Ecological and/or Environmental Economics at the University of Leeds, UK: https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=20037&forced=2 Are you an academic with proven abilities to carry out teaching and research in ecological and/or environmental economics? Do you have an excellent research record and proven success … Continue reading → The post Lecturer in Ecological and/or Environmental Economic appeared first on […]
- USSEE March/April Newsletter April 2, 2021Upcoming Conferences and Webinars: USSEE Webinar: Transitioning to Just and Sustainable Food Systems: Lessons from Ecological Economics. Friday April 2nd, 3pm EDT A round table discussion with Liz Carlisle, Kamuela Enos, and Albie Miles; moderated by Phil Warsaw The 2nd Event … Continue reading → The post USSEE March/April Newsletter appeared first on The International Society […]
- FULL PHD SCHOLARSHIP March 31, 2021FULL PHD SCHOLARSHIP: Researching the Social Aspect of Solar Energy Distribution in Australia Australia has one of the highest numbers of households with solar panels. Solar energy can help households to reduce their energy bills. Rebates for installation and buy-back … Continue reading → The post FULL PHD SCHOLARSHIP appeared first on The International Society […]
- Inaugural Eric Zencey Prize in Ecological Economics Awarded March 17, 2021Inaugural Eric Zencey Prize in Ecological Economics Awarded to ‘Floating Coast’ The Gund Institute for Environment at the University of Vermont (UVM), in partnership with the U.S. Society of Ecological Economics, has announced the inaugural winner of the Eric Zencey … Continue reading → The post Inaugural Eric Zencey Prize in Ecological Economics Awarded appeared […]
- PhD scholarship within International Environment and Development Studies March 2, 2021PhD position at the Department of International Environment and Development Studies at NMBU to work on transformative change towards just and sustainable economies: https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/201992/phd-scholarship-within-international-environment-and-development-studies The position is ideal for students with training and interest in sustainability science, ecological economics and degrowth/postgrowth … Continue reading → The post PhD scholarship within International Environment and Development Studies appeared […]
- EAEI Needs a Program Manager February 17, 2021Postdoctoral Fellow (International Energy Analysis) – 92045 Organization: ED-Energy Storage & Distributed Resources Berkeley Lab’s Energy Analysis and Environmental Impacts Division (EAEI) is looking for a Program Manager to join their Electricity Markets and Policy Department (EMP)! In this role, … Continue reading → The post EAEI Needs a Program Manager appeared first on The […]
- ISEE Website February 10, 2021ISEE wants to build a new and improved website and is looking for input from anyone who would like to help with ideas on how it should look, content you’d like to see included. We are assembling a planning and … Continue reading → The post ISEE Website appeared first on The International Society for […]
- New Volume of REVIBEC Published February 8, 2021New Volume of REVIBEC El desarrollo del PNAE en las escuelas públicas del municipio de Santa María / RS: ¿una trayectoria inconclusa?; Rita Inês Paetzhold Pauli, Jéferson Réus da Silva Schulz, Bruna Tadielo Zajonz; 1-17, PDF (PORTUGUÊS (BRASIL)) Reflexiones en torno a … Continue reading → The post New Volume of REVIBEC Published appeared first on The […]
- Call for nominations: ISC Awards Programme February 4, 2021The International Science Council (ISC) is seeking nominations for the first edition of the ISC Awards Programme. ISC Members, Affiliated Bodies and partners are invited to nominate individuals or groups of individuals who contribute to the promotion of science as … Continue reading → The post Call for nominations: ISC Awards Programme appeared first on […]
- Professorship (W2) in Economics February 3, 2021Professorship (W2 in Economics, with a specialization in Sustainability and Economic Policy The School of Business and Economics establishes a new research and teaching focus on sustainability from a business and economics perspective and searches for two new professors. Within … Continue reading → The post Professorship (W2) in Economics appeared first on The International […]
- Lecturer in Ecological and/or Environmental Economic April 12, 2021
Category Archives: Publishers
Environmental Values Latest issue now online: Vol.28, No.1, February 2019 Perspectives on Ecological Democracy Editorial: Reconciling Ecological and Democratic Values: Recent Perspectives on Ecological Democracy. David Schlosberg, Karin Bäckstrand and Jonathan Pickering Decolonising Dignity for Inclusive Democracy. Christine J. Winter … Continue reading
50 Days’ free access to Legal Institutions and Ecological Economics: Their Common Contribution for Achieving a Sustainable Development (Volker Mauerhofer) is now available online, containing full bibliographic details. Access is Closed
The Journal of Business Ethics, a journal in on the Financial Times (FT 45) list for the ranking of research in business schools, has invited Julie Nelson to be the inaugural editor of a new Section on “Business Ethics and Economics.” This section invites … Continue reading
Call for book or chapter proposals: Vernon Press launches a series in “Economic Methodology” Vernon Press invites book proposals on economic methods, broadly construed. All economics-based schools of thought are encouraged to submit. Other disciplines are encouraged to submit, as … Continue reading
Edited by Joan Martínez-Alier, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain and Roldan Muradian, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil ‘This volume is a much-needed addition to the literature on ecological economics. The essays in this volume represent a return to the basic ontological … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.