- ESEE 2017 Conference Call August 24, 2016It is a great pleasure to invite you to the 12th International Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics, which will be held from June 20-23, 2017 in Budapest, Hungary hosted by the Corvinus Business School, Corvinus University of … Continue reading →
- Are you reading these? August 5, 2016Most Downloaded Articles The most downloaded articles from Ecological Economics in the last 90 days. Human and nature dynamics (HANDY): Modeling inequality and use of resources in the collapse or sustainability of societies Safa Motesharrei | Jorge Rivas | … … Continue reading →
- Tenure-Track Appointment in Ecological Economics August 2, 2016DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY, PLANNING AND ENVIRONMENT TENURE-TRACK APPOINTMENT IN ECOLOGICAL ECONOMICS The Department of Geography, Planning and Environment is seeking a tenure-track appointment in Ecological Economics. The candidate should hold a PhD in a field related to human-environment interactions. They … Continue reading →
- Oportunidade na UEA July 29, 2016Lecturer in Ecological Economics REF: ATR1324 School of Environmental Sciences Faculty of Science £40,082 to £46,414 per annum The University of East Anglia invites applications for a Lecturer in Ecological Economics in the School of Environmental Sciences. Candidates will have … Continue reading →
- Post-Doctoral Job in ICM-CSIC July 27, 2016Job Vacancy: One post-doctoral researcher in Energy and Environmental Modelling The department of Physical and Technological Oceanography in the Institute of Marine Sciences in Barcelona (ICM-CSIC) is opening applications for one post-doctoral researcher. The ICM-CSIC is a multidisciplinary research center encompassing … Continue reading →
- PhD position in designing and modelling energy indicators for sustainable development July 19, 2016The School of Engineering and Natural Sciences and the School of Social Sciences at the University of Iceland invites applications for a PhD studentship for the project: Modelling transitions to sustainable energy systems. The project aims to design and model … Continue reading →
- PhD position in dynamic modelling of the Icelandic energy system July 19, 2016The School of Engineering and Natural Sciences and the School of Social Sciences at the University of Iceland invites applications for a PhD studentship for the project: Modelling transitions to sustainable energy systems. The project aims to develop a systems … Continue reading →
- Senior Researcher in Natural Resource Economics July 15, 2016VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT Senior Researcher in Natural Resource Economics Policy Analysis Group College of Natural Resources University of Idaho The University of Idaho invites applications for a Senior Researcher to join the Policy Analysis Group in the College of Natural Resources … Continue reading →
- Computational Science, Engineering, Complex Systems, or Applied Mathematics PhD Student July 12, 2016Vermont EPSCoR is recruiting several postdocs and PhD level graduate students to join our cutting-edge NSF-funded research on Basin Resilience to Extreme Events (BREE). We are initiating a five-year award of large-scale interdisciplinary studies which will determine how the Lake … Continue reading →
- Computational Social Science, Economic and Policy Modeling PhD Student July 12, 2016Vermont EPSCoR is recruiting several postdocs and PhD level graduate students to join our cutting-edge NSF-funded research on Basin Resilience to Extreme Events (BREE). We are initiating a five-year award of large-scale interdisciplinary studies which will determine how the Lake … Continue reading →
- ESEE 2017 Conference Call August 24, 2016
Category Archives: Publishers
The Journal of Business Ethics, a journal in on the Financial Times (FT 45) list for the ranking of research in business schools, has invited Julie Nelson to be the inaugural editor of a new Section on “Business Ethics and Economics.” This section invites … Continue reading
Call for book or chapter proposals: Vernon Press launches a series in “Economic Methodology” Vernon Press invites book proposals on economic methods, broadly construed. All economics-based schools of thought are encouraged to submit. Other disciplines are encouraged to submit, as … Continue reading
Edited by Joan Martínez-Alier, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain and Roldan Muradian, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil ‘This volume is a much-needed addition to the literature on ecological economics. The essays in this volume represent a return to the basic ontological … Continue reading
Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological EconomicsJanuary to December 2014 full year 1. A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services • ArticleEcological Economics, Volume 41, Issue 3, Pages 393-408de Groot, Rudolf S; Wilson, Matthew … Continue reading
CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014. Deadline: August 31, 2014 We seek original, high-quality, alternative and critical academic manuscripts. Works challenging the dominant thinking and knowledge about poverty and … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.