- Workshop on Socio-ecological Transformations September 21, 2021Shiv Nadar University, Delhi-NCR and Heidelberg University, Germany, in collaboration with the Indian Society for Ecological Economics (INSEE) invite you to a joint workshop. Joint Workshop Shiv Nadar University and Heidelberg University in collaboration with the Indian Society for Ecological … Continue reading → The post Workshop on Socio-ecological Transformations appeared first on The International […]
- Job Posting – Denison University – Environmental Studies September 13, 2021Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies The Denison Environmental Studies Program invites applications for a tenure track position at the Assistant Professor level, beginning August 2022. We seek a colleague with a strong interdisciplinary academic background in environmental studies, a capacity … Continue reading → The post Job Posting – Denison University – Environmental Studies appeared […]
- 14th International Conference of the ESEE Call for Papers September 13, 202114th International Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics CALL FOR PAPERS WILL ACHILLES CATCH UP WITH THE TORTOISE? IT’S HIGH TIME FOR TRANSFORMATIVE ACTION ON SUSTAINABILITY Dipartimento di Economia e Management Università di Pisa, Italy June 14 to … Continue reading → The post 14th International Conference of the ESEE Call for Papers […]
- Deputy MSc Programme Director September 1, 2021SRUC is hiring a new Deputy Programme Director for MSc in Ecological Economics. The deadline is 30 September 2021. The job is listed here: List of vacancies | SRUC That will open a page; scroll down and click on Deputy Programme … Continue reading → The post Deputy MSc Programme Director appeared first on The International […]
- Webinar Series: Grappling with the Question of Sustainable Consumption in the Global South August 30, 2021Three-Part Webinar Series: Grappling with the Question of Sustainable Consumption in the Global South 15, 22, 28 September 2021 1:00PM UTC / 6:30PM India Register via Zoom How to talk about sustainable consumption in the Global South? This question is … Continue reading → The post Webinar Series: Grappling with the Question of Sustainable Consumption […]
- INTECOL Wetlands Conference and Geneva Congress August 18, 2021The INTECOL International Wetlands Conference is the largest, most influential international conference in the field of wetland science and applications. The 11th INTECOL International Wetlands Conference will be held in Christchurch, New Zealand, during 11-15 October 2021. The theme of the … Continue reading → The post INTECOL Wetlands Conference and Geneva Congress appeared first on […]
- Boom or Bust? Economy, Wellbeing and Population August 11, 2021Registration for our 2021 conference on 8 October is open! This year’s theme is Boom or Bust? Economy, Wellbeing and Population. Taking place as a live audience event in London and as a fully participatory livestream, the conference will examine … Continue reading → The post Boom or Bust? Economy, Wellbeing and Population appeared first […]
- Evaluating Policy Packages for Low-Carbon Transitions July 28, 2021EVALUATING POLICY PACKAGES FOR LOW-CARBON TRANSITIONS – PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATIONS Special Issue Ecological Economics Guest editor: Prof dr HRJ Vollebergh (Tilburg University and Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency) Transitions and policy rationales Limiting global warming to no more than 2°C has … Continue reading → The post Evaluating Policy Packages for Low-Carbon Transitions appeared first on […]
- Postdoctoral job opportunity @ CENSE (Lisbon area, Portugal) July 19, 2021Postdoctoral job opportunity @ CENSE (Lisbon area, Portugal) Job opportunity at CENSE – Center for Environmental and Sustainability Research, NOVA School of Science and Technology (UIDP/04085/2020) for a Postdoctoral Researcher with a PhD in environment and sustainability or related areas. The … Continue reading → The post Postdoctoral job opportunity @ CENSE (Lisbon area, Portugal) appeared […]
- The Legacy of Stuart Scott July 19, 2021The Legacy of Stuart Scott by Robert Hunziker Stuart Scott (72) founder/executive producer of Facing Future TV and the United Planet Faith & Science Initiative passed away at his home in Honolulu on July 15th. Stuart’s early recognition of the … Continue reading → The post The Legacy of Stuart Scott appeared first on The […]
- Workshop on Socio-ecological Transformations September 21, 2021
Category Archives: Publishers
Would you like to communicate your work to a broader audience? We are looking for contributions to a Springer Series on Studies in Ecological Economics. We welcome book proposals. Please see the below brochure for details.
Environmental Values Latest issue now online: Vol.28, No.1, February 2019 Perspectives on Ecological Democracy Editorial: Reconciling Ecological and Democratic Values: Recent Perspectives on Ecological Democracy. David Schlosberg, Karin Bäckstrand and Jonathan Pickering Decolonising Dignity for Inclusive Democracy. Christine J. Winter … Continue reading
50 Days’ free access to Legal Institutions and Ecological Economics: Their Common Contribution for Achieving a Sustainable Development (Volker Mauerhofer) is now available online, containing full bibliographic details. Access is Closed
The Journal of Business Ethics, a journal in on the Financial Times (FT 45) list for the ranking of research in business schools, has invited Julie Nelson to be the inaugural editor of a new Section on “Business Ethics and Economics.” This section invites … Continue reading
Call for book or chapter proposals: Vernon Press launches a series in “Economic Methodology” Vernon Press invites book proposals on economic methods, broadly construed. All economics-based schools of thought are encouraged to submit. Other disciplines are encouraged to submit, as … Continue reading
Edited by Joan Martínez-Alier, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain and Roldan Muradian, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil ‘This volume is a much-needed addition to the literature on ecological economics. The essays in this volume represent a return to the basic ontological … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.