- Transformational Change in Environmental and Natural Resource Management December 7, 2016Transformational Change in Environmental and Natural Resource Management Guidelines for policy excellence Edited by Mike Young, Christine Esau About the Book The aim of this book is to catalyse global interest in the pursuit of transformational changes in natural resource … Continue reading →
- PEJEP Call for Papers November 29, 2016POLITICA ECONOMICA JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC POLICY ISSN 1120-9496 CALL FOR PAPERS Politica Economica/Journal of Economic Policy (PEJEP) invites submission of papers for the special issue «The New Climate Economy after the Paris Accord». The journal «Politica Economica/Journal of Economic Policy» … Continue reading →
- ESEE 2017 and Summer School Call Extended Deadline November 28, 2016We invite you to the 12th International Conference of the European Society for Ecological Economics, which will be held from June 20-23, 2017 in Budapest, Hungary hosted by the Corvinus Business School, Corvinus University of Budapest. We have extended the … Continue reading →
- Pope Francis, Clóvis Cavalcanti and Stuart Scott November 28, 2016Clóvis Cavalcanti and Stuart Scott had the honor of meeting Pope Francis at the Vatican, furthering ecological economics.
- Now that COP-22 is done… November 22, 2016Here are interesting, pertinent videos of our Climate Matters Shows at the annual UN climate negotiations in Marrakesh, COP-22. Please watch, ‘like’, and share through your social networks. Climate Reality – A Conversation with Ken Berlin Food Choices – The … Continue reading →
- Endowed Assistant Professor in Ecological Economics & Environmental Policy November 16, 2016Endowed Assistant Professor in Ecological Economics & Environmental Policy Loyola University Chicago’s (LUC), Institute of Environmental Sustainability (IES) invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track endowed position at the rank of Assistant Professor/Advanced Assistant Professor, beginning fall 2017. LUC is ranked … Continue reading →
- Only Five Days Left to Submit Your ACES Abstract and Proposal November 14, 2016Oceania Ecosystem Services Forum ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO until abstract and proposal submission closes Don’t miss out – abstracts and proposals to participate in the following activities closes 18th November: Workshops a setting for courses or stakeholders to discuss … Continue reading →
- Sustainability and the Art of Long-term Thinking November 14, 2016Publication new Book “Sustainability and the Art of Long-term Thinking” by Bernd Klauer, Reiner Manstetten, Thomas Petersen, Johannes Schiller Dealing with time is intimately linked to sustainability, because sustainability, at its core, involves long-term ethical claims. To live up to … Continue reading →
- Conference Abstracts & Presentations Available November 11, 2016All ISEE2016 abstracts and presentations are now available online. Abstracts are available at http://www.isecoeco.org/isee-2016-abstracts/. Presentations are available at http://www.isecoeco.org/isee-2016-presentations/.
- Seminarios de Agroecologia Y Economia Ecologica November 11, 2016SEMINARIOS DE AGROECOLOGIA (ESCUDO VERDE PARA CIUDADES) Y ECONOMIA ECOLÓGICA Agradeceremos su difusión a Redes Tenemos el agrado de invitar a los siguientes Seminarios 1) ESCUDO VERDE PRODUCTIVO para los Pueblos y Ciudades de la Argentina Días Lunes 21 y … Continue reading →
- Transformational Change in Environmental and Natural Resource Management December 7, 2016
Category Archives: Publishers
The Journal of Business Ethics, a journal in on the Financial Times (FT 45) list for the ranking of research in business schools, has invited Julie Nelson to be the inaugural editor of a new Section on “Business Ethics and Economics.” This section invites … Continue reading
Call for book or chapter proposals: Vernon Press launches a series in “Economic Methodology” Vernon Press invites book proposals on economic methods, broadly construed. All economics-based schools of thought are encouraged to submit. Other disciplines are encouraged to submit, as … Continue reading
Edited by Joan Martínez-Alier, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain and Roldan Muradian, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil ‘This volume is a much-needed addition to the literature on ecological economics. The essays in this volume represent a return to the basic ontological … Continue reading
Economics, Econometrics and Finance Ecological EconomicsJanuary to December 2014 full year 1. A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services • ArticleEcological Economics, Volume 41, Issue 3, Pages 393-408de Groot, Rudolf S; Wilson, Matthew … Continue reading
CROP in cooperation with Zed Books, requests entries for the CROP International Studies in Poverty Prize 2014. Deadline: August 31, 2014 We seek original, high-quality, alternative and critical academic manuscripts. Works challenging the dominant thinking and knowledge about poverty and … Continue reading
Elsevier has an excellent list of book on environmental topics, including environmental economics.
Blackwell Publishing has a number of journals and books on environmental and resource economics. They are currently offering, for a limited time only, free online access for 60 days to Natural Resources Forum, a new UN journal focusing on international, … Continue reading
Earthscan has published a number of titles that may be of interest to members. These include: Ecological Economics by Peter SÖderbaum and Biodiversity and Ecological Economics Participation, Values and Resource Management by Luca Tacconi.
Edward Elgar publishers have an outstanding list of book on ecological economics and related topics.
RFF Press publishes books that present a broad range of approaches to the study of natural resources and the environment.
John Wiley & Sons have recently published a major reference work that may be of interest to ISEE members. The Encyclopaedia of Environmetrics is a four volume publication dedicated to quantitative methods in the environmental sciences.