- 2020 Global Degrowth Day January 24, 2020Global Degrowth Day – Good Life for All The next Global Degrowth Day will be on 6th June 2020! Many different public events all over the world will be organized to share alternatives to a growth-based society. They want to … Continue reading → The post 2020 Global Degrowth Day appeared first on The International […]
- 2020 Bratislava Conference on Earth System Governance January 8, 20202020 Bratislava Conference on Earth System Governance Earth System Governance in turbulent times: prospects for political and behavioral responses Bratislava, 15-17 September 2020 2020 Bratislava Conference on Earth System Governance, which will be held on 15-17 September 2020 in Bratislava, … Continue reading → The post 2020 Bratislava Conference on Earth System Governance appeared first […]
- Assistant Research Scientist in Ecosystem Services (University of Michigan, CIGLR) January 7, 2020Assistant Research Scientist in Ecosystem ServicesCooperative Institute for Great Lakes Research University of Michigan, Ann Arbor The Cooperative Institute for Great Lakes Research (CIGLR) seeks applications for a full-time Assistant Research Scientist with expertise in quantifying the monetary and/or non-monetary … Continue reading → The post Assistant Research Scientist in Ecosystem Services (University of Michigan, […]
- Revista Iberoamericana de Econimia Ecologica, Volumen 30 December 30, 20192019 REVISTA IBEROAMERICANA DE ECONOMIA ECOLÓGICA Volume 30, Número 1 To read more and find links to articles, visit https://redibec.org/ojs/index.php/revibec/issue/view/30. The post Revista Iberoamericana de Econimia Ecologica, Volumen 30 appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Population Matters | One Year in Review December 30, 2019Director’s Message To steal Ervin Drake’s Christmas song made famous by Frank Sinatra, ‘It was a very good year’ for Population Matters, as the Annual Report shows. For me, key events and activities were our increased focus and developing partnerships with fellow … Continue reading → The post Population Matters | One Year in Review appeared first […]
- 2021 Planetary Health Alliance Annual Meeting December 28, 2019In the words of Greta Thunberg’s closing speech at the recent COP25 in Madrid: “In just a few weeks we will enter a new decade; a decade that will define our future.” As 2019 comes to a close, the PHA … Continue reading → The post 2021 Planetary Health Alliance Annual Meeting appeared first on […]
- Letter from Outgoing President of ISEE December 28, 2019Letter from Outgoing President of ISEE Olinda (Brazil), December 23rd, 2019. When I accepted to be the ISEE president-elect candidate, I explained that my desire had always been to challenge the conventional economics I learned at the university (Yale, among … Continue reading → The post Letter from Outgoing President of ISEE appeared first on […]
- Nature Needs Half (NNH) Initiative December 28, 2019Upcoming Opportunities ISEE to influence Nature Needs Half initiative: The ISEE is encouraged to participate in upcoming events in 2020 that are expected to contribute greatly to defining an internationally recognized framework for biodiversity protection over the next decade and … Continue reading → The post Nature Needs Half (NNH) Initiative appeared first on The […]
- Herman Daly in the RWER December 19, 2019Real-World Economics Review Issue No. 90 Subscribe for Free The importance of ecological economics: An interview with Herman Daly Herman Daly and Jamie Morgan [University of Maryland, USA; Leeds Becket University, UK] Copyright: Herman Daly and Jamie Morgan 2019 The post Herman Daly in the RWER appeared first on The International Society for Ecological Economics.
- Manifestation of Life December 11, 2019Manifestation of Life by Clóvis Cavalcanti Bugles, trumpets sound; birds trill. And the waters of a stream slide sweetly. The blue of the sky shines brighter than ever. An intense golden light emanates from the crowned star. Children sing and … Continue reading → The post Manifestation of Life appeared first on The International Society […]
- 2020 Global Degrowth Day January 24, 2020
Tag Archives: brisbane
Oceania Ecosystem Services Forum Brisbane, Australia: 27th – 31st March 2017 Are you a decision maker or do you have knowledge on ecosystem services in human managed or natural ecosystems, in terrestrial, aquatic, coastal and marine ecosystems? The Forum aims to bring the … Continue reading
Help improve environmental, social and economic outcomes in Australian agriculture: Join one of the world’s most respected conservation organisations Full time position, 2 years Brisbane or Sydney negotiable WWF-Australia, the global conservation organisation, is seeking an experienced manager to lead … Continue reading
Biosecurity Economist, CSIRO Ecosystem Sciences, Brisbane, Canberra, or Adelaide Exciting Economist role in a team of social & economic scientists Work on cutting edge economics research addressing biosecurity issues Join CSIRO and contribute to a dynamic, innovative and effective research … Continue reading